Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis PICS added!!!
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1990 lx 5.0 convertible rolling chassis 140k miles on car. No engine or trans car has complete engine harness & A9L. White exterior straight body no dents nice paint 9 out of 10, coupe smooth trunk lid with saleen wing, smoked headlight set, black leather interior great shape 9.5 out of 10, air bag delete nice black leather grant wheel, 5" autometer tach, everything inside the car works, 1 year old black convertible top, glass rear window, stock suspension, brakes, & rear end, kyb shocks & struts all around, eibach pro kit lowering springs front & rear, BBK weld in frame conectors with seat supports, battery relocated into trunk, nice taylor aluminum battery box, shut off switch in back of car with alternator charge lead ran to back of car, walbro 190 pump installed in tank, ford racing aluminum clutch quadrant with firewall adjuster & new cable.

Car has salvage title (from theft) I know there all salvage from theft right?, but seriously it really is! Car is straight as an arrow!

Car has no hood currently on it. Car will go with a clean straight hood that need to be painted.

Car has current reg, have pink slip in hand!

Asking $2500 firm I know its kind of high for a salvage title car but you have to see the car to understand its super clean probably the nicest interior I have seen in a fox in quite a while! Body and paint are very nice as well!

Engine & trans shouldn't cost you more than $1000 so you can have a super clean 5.0 convert for $3500 well worth the asking price.

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ March 02, 2010, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
convertables are a low standard car, 2500 is just insane for a rolling shell., I just baught a running gt black, 10 ot of 10 interior, good motor and t-5 tranny, cobras, 550.00 thats what i paid, thats what pick n pull will pay too, i can buy rolling shells all day that r clean for around 500 bucks, you better rethink, your high, as the clouds price, not being an ass br but telling you the truth.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok cool guy. I have had more than one person tell me that cars I am selling are priced too high. But you know what I have seen and worked on alot of hacked up piece of shit 5.0 cars and I can appreciate the nice ones. There are quite a few people on here that know this car and can vouch for it!

I'm sure that my version of a 9.5 out of 10 clean 5.0 mustang and yours are totally different. I have sold quite a few mustang on this board, many that people said I would never get that kind of money for and you know what there are people out there that still own them and know they got a good deal.

I will get $2500 for this car, or I will put a motor & tans in it and get $4500 for it even with a salvage title. Trust me dude I know these cars well and I know what this car can bring. By the way I been on here since 2002 and who the hell are you again MR. 35 post?

Basically this pretty much sums it up! Your flaming dragon I'm tom cruze!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiLw887rss

[ March 03, 2010, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Oh yeah thanks for the free bump!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollininmy50  Ford pictures for rollininmy50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
salvaged 4500, your on something that us mustangers need, iv got a rare ttop thats worth more than your vert, and mine is not even together, be reasonable and you might find buyers, all day yea ok, till they get to the DMV and have to pay for that salvage, anyone who buys a running salvage for more than 1500, is not thinking, im in it for resale and most insurance compa
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^If you have a problem with the price, send TOPnotch a pm and quit jacking his shit. TTT for you TOPnotch [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollininmy50:
convertables are a low standard car, 2500 is just insane for a rolling shell., I just baught a running gt black, 10 ot of 10 interior, good motor and t-5 tranny, cobras, 550.00 thats what i paid, thats what pick n pull will pay too, i can buy rolling shells all day that r clean for around 500 bucks, you better rethink, your high, as the clouds price, not being an ass br but telling you the truth.

an this coming from a guy who doesn't know you will have some water coming from the tail pipes of cars
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
....Basically this pretty much sums it up! Your flaming dragon I'm tom cruze!

hahahahah....whoa shit....this had me rollin. what in the hell made you think of that. Man I needed this laugh.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by Als50:
^^^If you have a problem with the price, send TOPnotch a pm and quit jacking his shit. TTT for you TOPnotch [Whoo Whooooo!]

Na its cool he keeps bumping my post up for me. Keep it coming rollinginmy5.0

Oh yeah i forgot to mention I would love to see some pictures of this cherry mustang you bought from a wrecking yard for $500.

Just to let you know how retarded this sounds you are talking shit about my salvage title vehicle. And you bought your car from pick your part. GAY!!!

rollininmy50
¯
Member # 9067

all your replies are well noted mr salvage, good luck on that.
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for 500 must bee a pice of shit 2500 not bad for a rolling shell stop hating on an other person cash that how ppl get shot in da streets so keep it koo 50 cent

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
somebody please chime in what would you pay for a 89 notch that needed light bodywork,new interior beacause its whooped old shit and no motor no trans with a clean title og v8 5spd car

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
somebody please chime in what would you pay for a 89 notch that needed light bodywork,new interior beacause its whooped old shit and no motor no trans with a clean title og v8 5spd car

i give 50 bucks to take to the junk yard.an just for the record i hate coupes an the only then that should be called a notchback is a vw
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2500 for arolling vert in this economy good luck man.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TOPnotch:
[qb]....Basically this pretty much sums it up! Your flaming dragon I'm tom cruze!

this shit was funny tho.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got 1000.

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by NinTsiX SVT:
I got 1000.

Thats nice!

Thanks for all the free bumps!

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NinTsiX SVT:
I got 1000.

[Wink] sounds like a recent offer i got. Ill offer a bump and $1100

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4500 for a salvage..I wanna see that..please keep us updated...TTT for ya

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
4500 for a salvage..I wanna see that..please keep us updated...TTT for ya

Ok will do! Got a guy coming to look at it tonight! Must be cause its so over priced!!!

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or he is a sucker

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is everyone trippin on homies price? I can understand if ya'll uppin someone on some shady biz. But let this cat sell his goods for what he wants.
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Thanks guys!!!

The more hating the better!!!

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Thanks guys!!!

The more hating the better!!!

It didn't sell last night?

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com