Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: UPDATES: End of the Summer Cruise!!! Saturday October 3!!!
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Imma b there aslong as u car geeks are not gonna b there

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1994steeda +4maybe

ima be there, soo where those the south bay meetup? in hayward? [Confused]

1994steeda

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:

Who is a car geek?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay i think i got it......

so we ALL meet at the CVS Pharmacy/shopping center, then drive off a BIG group. correct?

and from the south bay to the shopping center everyone get there on there own, correct?

and if so anyone from the bay wanna have a meet up stop to drive up to the CVS lot?

1994steeda

Lets make this happen [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I still wanna know who the "Car Geeks" are????

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

1sic50
¯
Member # 6684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sic50  Ford pictures for 1sic50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:

yeah me too epik lol!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
90 gt W/Vortech S-Trim power adder
99 Explorer W/5.0
87 crx honda WNP!!!!

Ford 4 Life Enough Said Don't Hate

Posts: 534 | From: GOTHAM CITY | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think i didnt word it rite. Im gonna b there aslong as you car geeks are there. meaning there are pot heads, crack heads, perves, starwars geeks. AND WE CAR GEEKS. plain and simple

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I got to come back up to the bay this weekend to put on my new rim(stupid ass brother) so count me in!!!!

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can someone update the first post with all the latest info?
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Can someone update the first post with all the latest info?

look who finally caught the bug and wants to hang out lol lol . im glad to see you made it out brother and hope to see you at the next one. need to get my smog this week to be ready for the 3rd.

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Why does this geek keep asking the same question haha

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ian, the only issue with doing the Marsh Creek Rd route, is that it does start in Clayton, & Clayton is in the middle of Concord, Antioch, & Brentwood, so it is quite a way from any main hwy's. From what I remember the easiest way to get to Clayton is from either Concord, or pittsburgh, but it would be a fair amount of driving through the city & stoplights, which is hard in large groups.

If we decide to go through with this route, Clayton Rd in Concord, or Railroad ave in Pittsburgh look to be the best 2 starting points. Its just been so long since I have been out there, I can't remember, & I know there have been some changes out there since i have driven that rd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=marsh+creek+rd+clayton+ca&sll=42.544223,-78.973016&sspn=1.357765,2.92511&ie=UTF8&z=12&iwloc=A

I like the Marsh Creek to Vasco rd over to Livermoore idea, & from there, I would like to go west up 580 & make a stop at Cassabian motors in Dublin...

i went to clayton valley high and i can tell ya its about the only town in the us that doesnt have a fry or hwy that goes by it might be best to go 680 to 4 and get off at willow pass and go through granada to concord blvd and then (and im drawing a blank on the name) but at the end of concord blvd you go right then youll come up on clayton rd left there and then marsh creek is off of there if i remember correctly follow over the mountains and through the woods .....and give everyone a double warning about 2 kids a year died from my high school on that road tryin to be bad asses .......how bout a trek up mt. diablo and then a little car show on the devils head....lol....(diablo=devil in spanish for those who couldnt figure that one) hahahahaha, naw i wanna drive twisty turneys here i come been a long time since i hit those ones.......oh yeah i think im in!!

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rollin5ive0:
quote:
Ian, the only issue with doing the Marsh Creek Rd route, is that it does start in Clayton, & Clayton is in the middle of Concord, Antioch, & Brentwood, so it is quite a way from any main hwy's. From what I remember the easiest way to get to Clayton is from either Concord, or pittsburgh, but it would be a fair amount of driving through the city & stoplights, which is hard in large groups.

If we decide to go through with this route, Clayton Rd in Concord, or Railroad ave in Pittsburgh look to be the best 2 starting points. Its just been so long since I have been out there, I can't remember, & I know there have been some changes out there since i have driven that rd.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=marsh+creek+rd+clayton+ca&sll=42.544223,-78.973016&sspn=1.357765,2.92511&ie=UTF8&z=12&iwloc=A

I like the Marsh Creek to Vasco rd over to Livermoore idea, & from there, I would like to go west up 580 & make a stop at Cassabian motors in Dublin...

i went to clayton valley high and i can tell ya its about the only town in the us that doesnt have a fry or hwy that goes by it might be best to go 680 to 4 and get off at willow pass and go through granada to concord blvd and then (and im drawing a blank on the name) but at the end of concord blvd you go right then youll come up on clayton rd left there and then marsh creek is off of there if i remember correctly follow over the mountains and through the woods .....and give everyone a double warning about 2 kids a year died from my high school on that road tryin to be bad asses .......how bout a trek up mt. diablo and then a little car show on the devils head....lol....(diablo=devil in spanish for those who couldnt figure that one) hahahahaha, naw i wanna drive twisty turneys here i come been a long time since i hit those ones.......oh yeah i think im in!!
Whats up bro...thanks for the heads up [patriot]

I tried the route a couple weeks ago and I think the simplest way to get there is the route I posted. Its pretty straight forward after exiting Ygnacio Valley Rd. off of 680.

As for safety, I could understand how/why 2 kids are killed there yearly. There are a lot of blind curves and if not careful, one could go off the cliff/side. Whoever leads the pack, which will most likely be me, will definitley keep a mellow pace. I dont want any accidents [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

post a list of everyone who is going, so we could get a head count....

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

post a list of everyone who is going, so we could get a head count....

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE

I tried the route a couple weeks ago and I think the simplest way to get there is the route I posted. Its pretty straight forward after exiting Ygnacio Valley Rd. off of 680.

As for safety, I could understand how/why 2 kids are killed there yearly. There are a lot of blind curves and if not careful, one could go off the cliff/side. Whoever leads the pack, which will most likely be me, will definitley keep a mellow pace. I dont want any accidents [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

I should be second in line [Smile]

[ September 28, 2009, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: g-ride14 ]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
[QUOTE

As for safety, I could understand how/why 2 kids are killed there yearly. There are a lot of blind curves and if not careful, one could go off the cliff/side. Whoever leads the pack, which will most likely be me, will definitley keep a mellow pace. I dont want any accidents [patriot]

I should be second in line [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yo Nathan, you can actually be in front if you want...I can stay in the back and just make sure no one gets lost. I guess we can figure it out when we see how many people actually attend [patriot]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why I gotta be last on the list? Is it because I am black [Eek!]

What is the total mileage of this trip? And are we gonna make a decision of what to do after twisties prior to the cruise or the day of? Anyone bringing a spouse or kids?

[ September 28, 2009, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Yea we can see what's up when we get there. U should start a list and see who's all going.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Why I gotta be last on the list? Is it because I am black [Eek!]

What is the total mileage of this trip? And are we gonna make a decision of what to do after twisties prior to the cruise or the day of? Anyone bringing a spouse or kids?

My bad N8 [Big Grin] I was just going through all the replies and pullign out the people who commented in the thread.

Total miles from the CVS Parkign lot to the end of Vasco Rd. is roughly 30 miles...I know, its short, whihc is why we need to make plans of what to do afterwards.

I'd suggest deciding on what to do BEFORE the day of the cruise. Any suggestions????

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
Yea we can see what's up when we get there. U should start a list and see who's all going.

We should try to decide what to do BEFORE the day of the cruise...just so we dont waste time BS'ing and trying to figure out what to do.

The list os posted on the first page [patriot]

--------------------

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any room for a Z06
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

I think we should have it like when we went out where you lead and ill follow. That was fun sense I'm still learning my car out.I just don't wanna be in the back going slow

--------------------

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
Any room for a Z06

[Frown]

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
Any room for a Z06

Of course...bring it out [patriot]

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com