Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Grudge @ Sac Raceway Oct.18th... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Grudge @ Sac Raceway Oct.18th...
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by tgarlock:
Big turnout tonight, but a lot of fun. I did both the test n tune and the Grudgefest. Ran 5 times at test n tune before they sat me down, i ran 11.008@128.222 SOOOOO close. Then I got in the grudge fest and first pass ran 10.96@127.798 (woo hoo!). I again was told to not run under 11.5 but I set up a race with Tinner and his whippled Mach 1. On papere it was a good race 11.1 to 11.1 but he missed 2nd and I missed 4th so he ran 11.1@130 I ran 11.1 @117, pretty ugly race.

Tyler

Was your car the white Cobra with "10's or bust" written on the back window? If so, nice car & nice runs....

Lots of impressive cars out tonight. The F body that did the wheel stand was crazy [Eek!] ....The Jaws Gear's blue Supra that was one of Cummins buddies car was damn fast too 9.9.... The 8 second Vega was badass too....

StreakMatt ran his new best which was a 10.09 @ 139mph I think..... Saw Tinner run a 10.9, & John B run a few 10.5's as well, & 8Stang8's notch through down some impressive runs as usual....

Like stated before great times, & great turnout....

the white Cobra was FEARLE5 off SVTP. Strong Cobra. he was at the track when me and Chad busted our shit (literally)
What was the combo on the white Cobra? What broke on your car? [Confused]
I think the white Cobra runs a KB, not sure. I'm down compression on 2 cylinders. #7 is down to 110 and #6 reports in with 152 while the rest fall in with 190's. I smacked the rev limiter a couple times on that final run in Sept's Grudge when I raced ugotsmoked and he blew his shit.
eh, the wifes car traps 119 with 90 psi on the number 4 cylinder. So you should be good. [Wink] [Razz] [Big Grin]
the low compression tripping a P0300 Random Misfire code and making the ECM dumped a crapload of fuel into it. My fuel mileage is seriously down the tubes, going through 2 tanks a week commuting between Elk Grove and Natomas. If I could get that light turned off, I'd be good.

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
& 8Stang8's notch through down some impressive runs as usual....

Like stated before great times, & great turnout.... [/QB]

Right on EPIK [patriot] !

For those that went yall know wat am talkin bout it was proably the biggest grudge of the year & FUN [Cool] .

I went out for the first time on the bottle [Eek!] and could not i mean could not be anymore unconsistent than anybody there that night LOL.

I sprayed the last 2 or 3 runs spinning [burnout] the tires in practically every gear [Confused] . One run i let off goin into third, my biggest mistake almost knocking over the cones cause i spun ... then the next run almost kissing the wall trying to keep it straight shifting to fourth [Embarrassed] i had to let off and sad thing my mph was as quick as my all motor run that night 129 mph.

BIG congrats to that Vega DAMN 1.18 60 ft thats what am talkn bout [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] i think i gotta tub mine and run your size tires lmao [patriot]

Any body get video of my passes [worship] ???

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what color was your stang, I might have a friend with video

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:

He has the copper coupe on the blacked out welds....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

copper / burnt orange w/ blk pro stars

You still partyin w/ your grand prize money or should i say how much of it is gone already [Big Grin]

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
quote:

You still partyin w/ your grand prize money or should i say how much of it is gone already [Big Grin]

110% spent already, i broke the tranny during tnt that morning, limped it through the night, burnt up one slick by hitting the body when it launched on the bars, put $200 in nitrous and $300 in gas through it in one day, plus the entry fee

bought a few people a late dinner and that about wraps up the prize money [dance]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

quote:
quote:

He has the copper coupe on the blacked out welds....
I seen the coupe and ddnt see you [Cool] ???

I thought u were gna run it one time for shits n giggles... has it gone dwn the track yet???

--------------------

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

quote:
quote:
quote:

110% spent already, i broke the tranny during tnt that morning, limped it through the night, burnt up one slick by hitting the body when it launched on the bars, put $200 in nitrous and $300 in gas through it in one day, plus the entry fee

bought a few people a late dinner and that about wraps up the prize money [dance]

WOW... 300 in gas n 200 for the laughing gas!!!

The win for you had to put the fatest ear to ear grin on your face that i bet you cant even remember when the last time something made you feel that good [Big Grin] LMAO

Especially your buddy that jumped like GOD was wanting to shake his hand or somethin lol

--------------------

WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Tyler

Was your car the white Cobra with "10's or bust" written on the back window? If so, nice car & nice runs....

[/QB]

lol the white Cobra is my buddys. It was about time he dipped into the 10s.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
WickedStang
¯
Member # 7692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WickedStang  Ford pictures for WickedStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]the white Cobra was FEARLE5 off SVTP. Strong Cobra. he was at the track when me and Chad busted our shit (literally) [/qb][/QUOTE]What was the combo on the white Cobra? What broke on your car? [Confused] [/QB][/QUOTE]

The white Cobra has a ported blower,pullied,nitrous & a solid axle.

--------------------
04 mach1 BASSANI EXHAUST/C&L INTAKE
67STANG/CHP 347/BUILT C4/MOROSO DRAG SUSP.

Posts: 1581 | From: salinas831 | Registered: May 2007  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
& 8Stang8's notch through down some impressive runs as usual....

Like stated before great times, & great turnout....

Right on EPIK [patriot] !

For those that went yall know wat am talkin bout it was proably the biggest grudge of the year & FUN [Cool] .

I went out for the first time on the bottle [Eek!] and could not i mean could not be anymore unconsistent than anybody there that night LOL.

I sprayed the last 2 or 3 runs spinning [burnout] the tires in practically every gear [Confused] . One run i let off goin into third, my biggest mistake almost knocking over the cones cause i spun ... then the next run almost kissing the wall trying to keep it straight shifting to fourth [Embarrassed] i had to let off and sad thing my mph was as quick as my all motor run that night 129 mph.

BIG congrats to that Vega DAMN 1.18 60 ft thats what am talkn bout [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] i think i gotta tub mine and run your size tires lmao [patriot]

Any body get video of my passes [worship] ??? [/QB]

Good to meet you out there Bro [patriot] ... Yeah your Coupe was all over the track on a few runs [Eek!] . But I liked the fact that you stayed in it. I seen you run a 10.6x, what was your best time?

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WOW... 300 in gas n 200 for the laughing gas!!!

The win for you had to put the fatest ear to ear grin on your face that i bet you cant even remember when the last time something made you feel that good [Big Grin] LMAO

Especially your buddy that jumped like GOD was wanting to shake his hand or somethin lol

real good friend/engine builder, he was just real happy a rod didn't exit the block [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Streakmatt: Yeah bro [Big Grin] that was my quickest pass that night 1.44 60 ft 10.6 @ 129 or 127 on the bottle i ddnt launch on it though cause i ddnt want to roast the tires , but i got kinda comfortable [Frown] w/ they way my full throttle micro switch kicks in, until fourth gear i let off [dance] ... its no joke lol i never tried or felt sum like that i still gota clean the skid marks on my seat from almost brushin up the wal [Embarrassed] .
I did 2 all motor runs the quickest one that night was 1.54 60 ft. 11 flat @ 127.

I think/wana get a high ten all motor slip by power shiftin and playin w/ my front struts to 60 ft better then see if i can drop about a sec and 10-15 mph w/ the bottle [Confused] w/o changing it to a straight track car.

Dude, i though your last run bout 10:45pm ish or sum when nobody was around [Cool] & i was loadin my thing up i went to go see ur pass and said watch he gna hit that 9NINETY ... But i give it to you ... you are one consistent driver and hell of a consistent car [Razz] LOL

Carajo: What happened w/ the 28 splines [Mad] ???

--------------------

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats on that 10.6 8stang8 I seen that run [Big Grin] congrats matt on that 10.09 almost their bro. I had a good night out their it was like old times 3 years ago with everyone out their [Razz] well for me my night was not all that good i seen best of a 10.51 at 134.9 clutch is slipping bad [Frown] time to step it up, so ill be doing that along with a cage this month [Big Grin] should be out the first week in december. and man 66Ac Corba I seen that run I was standing right next to the lights on the left side I seen that shit [worship] [worship] that was bad ass [patriot]

[ October 20, 2008, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Purple Coupe ]

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lots of impressive cars out tonight. The F body that did the wheel stand was crazy
appreciate it.... it was equally crazy INSIDE the car... i bout shit myself... [Wink]

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28
Old motor-355 ci LT1 10.40@131
New motor-CSM Race Engines solid roller 383 LT1....
Cali's fastest LT1-period....

Posts: 486 | From: Fairfizzle, CA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marshall Mathers:
quote:
Lots of impressive cars out tonight. The F body that did the wheel stand was crazy
appreciate it.... it was equally crazy INSIDE the car... i bout shit myself... [Wink]
whats up Jason, cool to see u on this site aswell. that wheelie has alot of sites talkin [patriot]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehehehe thanks..... yeah car's becoming a highly talked bout item... it's coo.... i'm glad ppl like checking it out.... hopefully i can get some sponsors [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i've actually been on this site for awhile I just don't get to post much.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is your car the one that did the badd ass wheelie at pinks? it will be on TV for sure.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
is your car the one that did the badd ass wheelie at pinks? it will be on TV for sure.

[dance]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by OutlawZ:
hehehehe thanks..... yeah car's becoming a highly talked bout item... it's coo.... i'm glad ppl like checking it out.... hopefully i can get some sponsors [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i've actually been on this site for awhile I just don't get to post much.. [Big Grin]

On this site for "awhile" huh? Mr. Memeber #24! [Wink]

I was also front and center for your big wheel stand at Grudge. Simply awesome to watch. Care to share what you 60ft was with your rear tires? [patriot]

[ November 03, 2008, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

quote:
On this site for "awhile" huh? Mr. Memeber #24!
hehehe I didn't even realize that.... yeah i probably signed up on here in like 97-98ish.... so yeah it's been awhile... [Big Grin]

quote:
I was also front and center for your big wheel stand at Grudge. Simply awesome to watch. Care to share what you 60ft was with your rear tires?
thanks again.... my 60' time was 1.46 on the back tires.... probably like a 1.36 if the fronts tripped it according to my tuner....

quote:
is your car the one that did the badd ass wheelie at pinks? it will be on TV for sure
yeah... we've been having very few issues with traction since we swapped tires and shock settings... I also have the best chassis guy/tuner in the business.... car will hook in a carwash... [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw you parked over by Chris Alston

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

quote:
yeah he's a friend of mine. I pitted with him at Pinks all out and was pretty close by at the sac grudge.... he wanted me to pull my car into his area where his renegade was at sac but I had already setup my pit so i just stayed where I was....

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

I'm hurt you didn't come by and say hi [Razz]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I was over there in his pits checking out his Nova and the Z28(surprised not to see the all mighty LS1) [Eek!] . I didn't see your car. did you run the Pinks all out?

[ November 12, 2008, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com