Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Justice system fails, once again (Page 8)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Justice system fails, once again
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1993lx50:
Four banger conversion coupe

Is that the car the officer is missing?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

No dana joe had a gt. Had a 6 point bar an lots of high end parts
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN.....MS LEWINSKI!!! But he banged her with a cigar and got a few nice blow jobs in the oral office.

I'm not hearing I have nothing to do with thieves, or stolen goods, or anything like that. That's what we want to hear. Words are words!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:
quote:

Oh ok. Its hard to get the facts in this post.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
Like i stated earlier police checked my car and I didn't have none of that stuff mentioned.. to everybody who got something to say we're ya proof I could care less what anybody on this board has to say.. Alotta Internet warriors blurting out stuff and to who ever said I tried sellin them somethin full of shit and if u such a good Samaritan why wait till now to bring this up this thread been goin for quite some time But hey!!!

Trust me do yourself a favor shut the fuck up if you don't want this conversation used against you in court. By the looks of it you are basically saying that you got some skeletons in your closet but no one has any proof.

--------------------
03 Terminator

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:
quote:

Oh ok. Its hard to get the facts in this post.
The thread is saying a gt got stolen from a cop, and allegedly the setup ended up in nasty notch's coupe that he was trying to sell and sent lee pictures to see if he wanted to buy it.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

what color was the coupe?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cops can run his name and dl number. get vin from car. go find the car. he either sold the car or parted it out or its sitting in a garage or storage unit. it will bite his ass in the end

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

18x10roushes
¯
Member # 5269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18x10roushes  Ford pictures for 18x10roushes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like a fast ass stang was stolen and thats fucked up !

--------------------
http://fastgms-teamfast.com/

MEMBER OF TEAM FAST
RIP Willie G

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
quote:
Originally posted by foxbody:
funny 6-9 months ago,every time we would sign into cafords,there would be another posting about someones mustang being stolen

it was nearly 3 a week or so

funny now,we have only had one or 2 stolen in the past 6 months

2 guys named in my case,DANIEL LARIOS,"73 on dubs" cousin,was just released on probation for home robbery

fuji - fiji ,the person DANIEL LARIOS NAMED,among many others is in jail for statutory rape

guy who stole the coupe mustang who was shot near capitol and 101,is in jail facing a shitload of charges,WAY BEYOND that of stolen car

now more names are being listed as seen in this thread

GET THE HINT IDIOTS,you guys got away with this shit for years...no one would step up,and u guys got away with it time and time and time again

years later,you are GROWN ASS MEN,acting like a bunch of 16 year old punks,its pathetic,especially since most of you have kids of your own..WOW A PARENT YOUR KIDS WILL BE REAL PROUD OF

the BAD ASS HSS car club from EPA,thinking you are all that at IN AND OUT or KRISPY CREAM donuts,wanting to street race your POS mustangs....WHY SHOULD ANY OF US BOTHER RACING,ALL WE ARE DOING IS RACING AGAINST OUR OWN CARS,if you win,its our parts that won the race

WHATS REALLY PATHETIC,IS THAT,if it wasn't for the stolen parts,you guys wouldn't have shit for a mustang.....that's really pathetic

GET A HINT MORONS...you can type and talk all kinds of shit about i didn't steal this,or i never stole that......GET A CLUE...your so called homies are ratting you out,and laughing about it all the way

pretty much everyone up here knows who the thieves are,,you can deny all you want..doesn't mean shit...your out of business...ALL OF YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS RATTED YOU OUT

i went into auto theft task force 6 months ago,when my car was stolen,thinking i had all the shit in my folder on certain people...when i got there,and they took me into the room with a WALL FILLED WITH PICTS...NAMES...CARS..SUSPECTED IN CERTAIN CAR THEFTS...WHERE THE PARTS WENT..my jaw fell to the floor...there were people up there that i couldn't believe...i was blown away the info they actually ave

EVEN MY NAME WAS UP THERE..someone had stolen an svo,and guy who had his car stolen,thought it was us being we part out svo cars...and it ended up being a caford member who stole the car and even posted parts up here for sale..and HE IS STILL A BOARD MEMBER..he had the seats and interior posted for sale here on cafords,and craigslist...auto theft caught him with the stolen svo and a stolen red coupe,all taken apart in his back yard

copies of ebay and craigslist ads

pics of parts for sale and the cars they were stolen from

pics of parts for sale here on cafords,that were stolen from local cars in the bay area

AND STEALING 2 MUSTANGS THAT WERE AFFILIATED WITH COPS,not real bright -- like they are not going to follow thru -- the one being mentioned in this topic,and the 90ish green GT with the pony rims and white cowl hood --

OAKLAND,EPA,SAN LEANDRO -- HAYWARD--guys come on,what you are doing is a time bomb ready to explode... do u really think they don't know about the re-VIN-ing of the mustangs??

CHECK ANY MUSTANG REAL CLOSE BEFORE YOU BUY ONE

new thing now is this..STEAL YOUR MUSTANG,then they buy cheap roller with title and both plates,and revin the stolen mustang

they make sure to reuse the door from the roller car on the stolen mustang,so the door tag and vin #s match the title and vin on the dash..but the #s under the fenders will be welded on or simply removed...just like they did in the old days

Gotta say that knowing that the cops are actually on top of it surprises the hell out of me and makes me feel just a little bit better about the safety of my car.
Don't let your guard down, IMO they(cops) still don't give a shit even if you have solid dead nuts proof of who stole your car. even if they are "on top" of it once you car is gone, don't ever expect it to come back. A handful of members have found their cars ON THEIR OWN (no help from the cops) , they are the lucky ones.
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bottom line, this guys a POS. Are you really that fucking stupid to steal some of the rarest mustang parts and then try to sell them to a community that is as tight nit as mustang owners? If i dont know everybody personally on the board, i'm not more than 2 people away from knowing you someway some how.

You'd be a lot better off going back to stealing hondas and then buying your moosetang parts with your stolen accord money. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thieves are Bitches!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like the fact that the guy is refusing to answer the questions surrounding the s351 intake. That alone makes the guilty meter shoot way up
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found this on CL , YS vortech blower. Not sure if theres any connection to the jacker but thought I'd put it up anyways.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2748032964.html

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
Found this on CL , YS vortech blower. Not sure if theres any connection to the jacker but thought I'd put it up anyways.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/2748032964.html

AND its for sale in the Vallejo area! Thats HAS TO BE this guy trying to sell off the stolen goods!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea seems sketchy , may be a coincindence but seems unlikely.

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com