Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Justice system fails, once again (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Justice system fails, once again
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
turbo50, is nasty notch the name that comes to mind when you made this thread?

Yes but I'd hate to falsely accuse someone.
dan fuck them there are more poeple involved that are good standing members on here an if i get the ok i will drop my pocket full of dimes
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dan is a Mustang thief? How when everyone loves him/his work????

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i glad that member flaked on me ... i was going to have him pick up a tubular k member at my house
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Yes but I'd hate to falsely accuse someone.
dan fuck them there are more poeple involved that are good standing members on here an if i get the ok i will drop my pocket full of dimes
i know they lurk around here ,snooping and plotting [BS flag]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dans not the thief. The other guy is asking him if thats the name or person who is the thief. Catch up on ur punctuations!
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

No dan is not a thief you need to read it again

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hidnn.o.s,not too sure about your reading comprehension buddy.

It was never said Dan (Turbo50)had anything to do with this theft or any other theft. This thread was started because of NastyNotch (alex's) involvement in the theft of a friends mustang.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

My bad, I "quickly" read this thinking Dana was saying they are one in the same....

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by jph331:

It was never said Dan (Turbo50)had anything to do with this theft or any other theft. This thread was started because of NastyNotch (alex's) involvement in the theft of a friends mustang.

And I question your fucked up/irresponsible driving habits, putting families at risk etc.....

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Don is a Mustang thief? How when everyone loves him/his work????

???? Its Don???? Im confused?????

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jph331:

And I question your fucked up/irresponsible driving habits, putting families at risk etc.....
So wait, Im confused?

Don aka Hidnn.o.s (Hidnn.o.s.) the heater core guy who everyone is happy with his/her his work...

Is on probation for stolen goods ??

Is a mustang thief ??

Has horrible driving habits ??

What ??

Im confused here... or cafords forums tripping???

Hmmm

Im sure DON HIDN.N.O.S. would like for thieves to be brought to LIGHT and eventually justice as he seems to be a stand up dude....

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
You are on probation for stolen goods?

Oh no okay, okay.

I see the confusion now.

Sorry DON.

No I am NOT on probation for stolen goods.

I am on probation for assault and battery ... my mistake.

Dan

--------------------

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

nasty notch! i think he was talking to you! [Wink]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

nasty notch! i think he was talking to you! [Wink]
+1

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What!!! Hidn.o.s is Nasty Notch?? or a friend of his!?!?!

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well Being that I'm nasty notch I don't kno who he talkin bout cuz that's what CaFords is about a bunch of he say and the site is ran by a small group of friends who have the ability to sticky and ban and censor what they want as stated by junkyard dog in another post he has no proff on nothin, but my question is WHY THE FUCK put ma name on blast until u do but it's entertain ment to me cuz jus like who ever did there inspector gadget home work bout who ever else was stealing do it on me and since who ever stated that I'm on probation for parts if it true POST IT hahahaha wether it be turb50, junkyard50 or who ever else yall hidin behind TA computer makin accusations if it that's serious to ANYBODY on cafords inbox me ya direct phone number and I'll give call and we can sort it out besides that all the Internet safey cuz nobody know you shit is HOMO in my book. I'll wrap it up like this since this in all entertainment WHO EVER THINK I TOOK SOMETHING OF THERE INBOX ME YA NUMBER AND I'LL GIVE U A CALL AND WE CAN SORT IT OUT fuck all the I don't knows and the mabeys

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
Well Being that I'm nasty notch I don't kno who he talkin bout cuz that's what CaFords is about a bunch of he say and the site is ran by a small group of friends who have the ability to sticky and ban and censor what they want as stated by junkyard dog in another post he has no proff on nothin, but my question is WHY THE FUCK put ma name on blast until u do but it's entertain ment to me cuz jus like who ever did there inspector gadget home work bout who ever else was stealing do it on me and since who ever stated that I'm on probation for parts if it true POST IT hahahaha wether it be turb50, junkyard50 or who ever else yall hidin behind TA computer makin accusations if it that's serious to ANYBODY on cafords inbox me ya direct phone number and I'll give call and we can sort it out besides that all the Internet safey cuz nobody know you shit is HOMO in my book. I'll wrap it up like this since this in all entertainment WHO EVER THINK I TOOK SOMETHING OF THERE INBOX ME YA NUMBER AND I'LL GIVE U A CALL AND WE CAN SORT IT OUT fuck all the I don't knows and the mabeys

That's a long sentence. Gave me a headache.
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Just to clear things up, I wasn't making rumors or anything, I could care less what you do for a living or care to do, if you would like to risk your freedom (or even worse your life) for a cold air intake, a supercharger, a sbuilt block, that's YOUR decision, just that many people have been put on blast and never came to speak on it either because they are banned or whatever, but you spoke and that's what everyone wanted, right?

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:

Read the post homie I said I'd hate to falsely accuse anyone and you've done had my number and you done been to my house but here it is again homie:

925-348-1534

Aint no mother fuckin coward here ask YOUR own homeboys.

Done.

Dan

--------------------

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What homeboy are u referring to

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deezamn ^^^^^^ this is getting good! So what happen, for all this to happen

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok, where's the 351 with the Vortech YS-trim with the very rare Saleen S351 ported Cobra Intake at, that you were trying to sell me? Call (925)252-4980 ask for Joe Terry

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

www.hookedonphonics.com

just saying

Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Deezamn ^^^^^^ this is getting good! So what happen, for all this to happen

+10000 That's what I'm saying!

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

8lbCoupe
¯
Member # 11416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8lbCoupe  Ford pictures for 8lbCoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Because I know nasty through job core Nd he has always been a stand up guy who I consider a homie and to my knowledge he doesn't roll wit to many people

--------------------
"HEAVY DOSAGE"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com