Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cafords Member Encounter w/ Police -- HIDNNOS (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cafords Member Encounter w/ Police -- HIDNNOS
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
quote:
Originally posted by SteveL:
quote:
His job is to control only if there is a crime being committed.
Well no, that's not the case. A cop can question you, detain you, put you in handcuffs during his investigation. You can be arrested on suspicion of having committed a crime. Whether or not a crime was actually committed is determined in court. Telling a cop "I don't need to comply with you because I feel I'm innocent" is not going to work. Anywhere. Anytime.

quote:
That officer gave exactly zero reason for being there.
He didn't have to. It is their job to patrol the streets. Sure you can film it. That TV show Cops has been on for years before cell phone cameras were popular.

quote:
Once again if you or I did what that cop did we would be in jail. Police are not above the law, they have to enforce AND obey the same laws.
That's not exactly true either. The difference between us and cops is they have a badge which allows them, within reason, to break laws that you and I would be arrested for so they can do their job. You can argue what does "Within reason" mean and that's a very valid point. There's been a lot of headlines / videos where it's questionable or even not "within reason". Just don't make a bad situation worse by fighting with a cop. If it's not within reason, hire Burris, take it to court, and sue the city for a few million but do that afterwards.

quote:
I could care less if the guy is an asshole or not.
The cop probably does. The cop is walking into an unknown situation. He will be on high alert. The best thing you can do is lower his alert level by acting sensible and reasonable. I doubt there's anything you can say to a cop that he hasn't heard before. But start acting dangerous, or weird or evasive and he'll keep one hand on his holster.

quote:
And I am guessing that if the cop tells you to get on your knees and open your mouth you would because you are not a lawyer?
Get real.

Thank god someone with some brains.
[patriot]

X2

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Well no, that's not the case. A cop can question you, detain you, put you in handcuffs during his investigation. You can be arrested on suspicion of having committed a crime. Whether or not a crime was actually committed is determined in court. Telling a cop "I don't need to comply with you because I feel I'm innocent" is not going to work. Anywhere. Anytime.

quote:
He didn't have to. It is their job to patrol the streets. Sure you can film it. That TV show Cops has been on for years before cell phone cameras were popular.

quote:
Once again if you or I did what that cop did we would be in jail. Police are not above the law, they have to enforce AND obey the same laws.
That's not exactly true either. The difference between us and cops is they have a badge which allows them, within reason, to break laws that you and I would be arrested for so they can do their job. You can argue what does "Within reason" mean and that's a very valid point. There's been a lot of headlines / videos where it's questionable or even not "within reason". Just don't make a bad situation worse by fighting with a cop. If it's not within reason, hire Burris, take it to court, and sue the city for a few million but do that afterwards.

quote:
The cop probably does. The cop is walking into an unknown situation. He will be on high alert. The best thing you can do is lower his alert level by acting sensible and reasonable. I doubt there's anything you can say to a cop that he hasn't heard before. But start acting dangerous, or weird or evasive and he'll keep one hand on his holster.

quote:
And I am guessing that if the cop tells you to get on your knees and open your mouth you would because you are not a lawyer?
Get real.

[patriot]

X2
X3

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Get real.

[patriot]

X2
X3

[patriot]

Child should have just sucked it up eh?

http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/11/04/ex-maine-state-police-chief-expected-to-plead-guilty-to-sex-assault/

These children should have sucked it up too eh?

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/102018443.html?tab=video&c=y

These ladies should have been lawyers

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-okla-cop-accused-of-sexual-assault-during-traffic-stops/

I am sure he was just doing his duty

http://abcnews.go.com/US/texas-police-officer-accused-traffic-stop-rape/story?id=21010823

Many more stories where these come from so I am just going to assume you would get on your knees if told by a cop so you can sort it out later since..well you know...we are not lawyers.

[ 2015-08-17, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This story is going to be on KTVU channel 2 tonight at 10.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

So don is a asshole an this video just proves what we already know about him.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a waste of airtime....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:

Channel did a story about a second case of police overstepping their bounds on video in the same city. Patterns are emerging and will help Don's civil suit.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
quote:

Channel did a story about a second case of police overstepping their bounds on video in the same city. Patterns are emerging and will help Don's civil suit.
What about the pattern of Don being a lowlife living at his ex wife's house being bored video taping the cops...
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
quote:

What about the pattern of Don being a lowlife living at his ex wife's house being bored video taping the cops...
How does that equate to a low-life? I picture the ghetto tards on this website doing sideshows as low-life pond scum...so I guess we have different definitions of low-life

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any updates ? TTT
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don has been lurking on the site. He doesn't care for Dave too much and decided to reach out to me.
[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]
I guess he forgot about calling me a FAG for supporting Alex Smith.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Don has been lurking on the site. He doesn't care for Dave too much and decided to reach out to me.
[IMG]http://  - [/IMG]
I guess he forgot about calling me a FAG for supporting Alex Smith.

You're a straight up bitch!
I could of seen this at world star!
No he aint funna sho up [Mad]

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Typical pussy move for Don
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don will not do shit. He would run with tail tucked like Bruce Jenner. And Don if your reading this we can handle are beef any way you would like.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha this is to funny. [Razz]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/28/rohnert-park-police-raid-mans-home-in-retaliation-for-critical-facebook-post-video/

This was my reply to the previous PM a few days ago:
No one has EVER demanded he be held accountable for his words. He said I'm a thief to him, owed him a transmission part and never paid up. That's not me, I don't know him and have never met him before

Regarding my video, like Ive told every reporter, the video is from before the confrontation, to the officer pulling away, un edited and it speaks for itself.

[ 2015-09-01, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That police department seems corrupt as fuck

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/08/28/rohnert-park-police-raid-mans-home-in-retaliation-for-critical-facebook-post-video/

This was my reply to the previous PM a few days ago:
No one has EVER demanded he be held accountable for his words. He said I'm a thief to him, owed him a transmission part and never paid up. That's not me, I don't know him and have never met him before

Regarding my video, like Ive told every reporter, the video is from before the confrontation, to the officer pulling away, un edited and it speaks for itself.

Don you kind sir are a liar.
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=032085#000002

Your own words are coming back to hunt you like a bad rash.

hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn0s  Ford pictures for hidnn0s    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
7 years ago?!?! I assure you I don't remember that or you, if we met in ANY way. I wish I knew then, if legit, the person you are because I'd never have given you a penny of my money.

So, to back you up, it sounds like that transaction was positive, why would you "lie" saying I ever left you hanging on a dollar or part? JohnB, Lee, and any other member I sold or purchased anything from knows I'd never screw anyone over. My integrity is worth far more than that...

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn0s:
7 years ago?!?! I assure you I don't remember that or you, if we met in ANY way. I wish I knew then, if legit, the person you are because I'd never have given you a penny of my money.

So, to back you up, it sounds like that transaction was positive, why would you "lie" saying I ever left you hanging on a dollar or part? JohnB, Lee, and any other member I sold or purchased anything from knows I'd never screw anyone over. My integrity is worth far more than that...

I remember everyone I do business with its what up standing people do.an just show your just about the money and nothing else. And now I know why the call you the drama queen on norcal1320.com.
hidnn0s
¯
Member # 13845

There is no reason to continue. PM me if you want to. I always gave them shit when they posted boasting how they shut this site down. I liked and had many good parts transactions with the member who had the silver turbo old Camaro. One time he even left a trans (or was it a differential?) outside which i picked up middle of the day and left him cash. I strongly disliked the guy with the old Mustang for always talking shit about this sites mods (as I recall his sister was also a fast car owner)

[ 2015-09-02, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: hidnn0s ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don you once said the raiders suck and although it was accurate I owe you a punch in the face for that.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Don do you really wash cars for a living and live on your ex's couch, or do crappy unlicensed contractor work which is why your neighbors keep calling the cops on you which started this whole viral video bullshit? You still owe Dave a transmission yoke or something? No? We want answers now!
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

http://kron4.com/2015/10/29/city-says-rohnert-park-public-safety-officer-acted-reasonably-in-july-encounter-with-citizen/

Lol

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
http://kron4.com/2015/10/29/city-says-rohnert-park-public-safety-officer-acted-reasonably-in-july-encounter-with-citizen/

Lol

Looks like no payday for Don
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com