Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cafords Member Encounter w/ Police -- HIDNNOS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Cafords Member Encounter w/ Police -- HIDNNOS
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hurting your feelings:
quote:
Originally posted by CoyoteMike:
quote:
Maybe we should give the cops lawyer all of hidicks posts on here so the can see what ass the guy is.

Thanks god being an asshole is protected by the 1st amendment.
Yes it is but it can show what type of mental illness that Don has displayed for over 15 years being on here.
Being a douche bag is a mental illness? Probably should lock up 90% of the people on this board lol.

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST
2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium

Posts: 580 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Sep 2014  |  :
92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cop had no reason to un-holster his weapon. geriatric turd wanted to be a hard ass.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cop is really his uncle and they staged the whole thing. He'll win his frivolous lawsuit and split the money with his uncle!

Once again...and again...and again, you don't know the whole story as to why the cop was there in the first place. Perhaps a neighbor called because that house owner was brandishing an AK-47 or something that. YOU DON'T KNOW. You only know what the media will show you, and it's usually not the whole deal.
I'm not defending the cop, nor am I a lawyer, hell, I don't even have and internet law degree. But I do keep an open mind because I DON'T know the whole story. I'll let it play out, then form my judgment.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all joking aside i think these following things...

- seems like don initiated initial contact, a cop in front of your house maybe annoying but i didnt see him say anything.

- cop seems to compare people that believe in the constitution to crazy people, which pisses me off.

- cop didnt really have a reason, as far as i can tell, to get out of his car and approach that queer don.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMike  Ford pictures for CoyoteMike  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marks93:
The cop is really his uncle and they staged the whole thing. He'll win his frivolous lawsuit and split the money with his uncle!

Once again...and again...and again, you don't know the whole story as to why the cop was there in the first place. Perhaps a neighbor called because that house owner was brandishing an AK-47 or something that. YOU DON'T KNOW. You only know what the media will show you, and it's usually not the whole deal.
I'm not defending the cop, nor am I a lawyer, hell, I don't even have and internet law degree. But I do keep an open mind because I DON'T know the whole story. I'll let it play out, then form my judgment.

If that was the case the cop would have immediately detained him.

Its very telling the cop was not there for a lawful reason when he said "I am here because you are taking my picture, so I am going to take your picture"

Thats the red flag. Taking film and/or pictures of LEO's is in no way shape or form any reason for them to get aggressive and escalate the violence of a situation and/or threaten you with death (like this cop did).

--------------------
Racist, bigot Michael Ford / Mike Ford aka FiveOhMike of 2039 XXXXXXXy XXX Livermore, CA 94551, DOB Nov 3X, 1980 925-XXX-6667 and Director at Midokura Corp has been banned for continual threats of violence against other members, half a dozen fake accounts, lying to police to implicate CAFords and other shameful acts of revealing character. He is reported to be well armed and regularly spotted at the Dublin/Pleasanton BART station.

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your fucking right, here's his boat pics. Same cul de sac and everything.

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
My two boats and my buddies Nautique

-

Gotta love cleanup after a long trip

-

-

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmfao I knew that court looked familiar
I hope he wins he's a good dude

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see don doing his favorite Aldon Smith impression.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
Lmfao I knew that court looked familiar
I hope he wins he's a good dude

Not really he still owes me a t5 yoke from when sold a t5 years ago.
Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe after he wins he'll make it right..
In my experience he was a straight up guy
sorry to hear if what you mention is true

Kind of seems like the name of the Mustang game these days, sad

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he is a good dude
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dons gonna get paid...

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

hurting your feelings
¯
Member # 13641

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurting your feelings  Ford pictures for hurting your feelings    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If don loses his law suit I hope the cop takes him for everything he has.

There probably a good reason why the cops harass his family.

Posts: 1830 | From: In front of the bank with a 45 an a ski mask | Registered: Jun 2014  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If don loses his law suit I hope the cop takes him for everything he has.

There probably a good reason why the cops harass his family.

+1

I have to agree there with you Dave.

Should have never instigated the encounter with the cop. Right when the cop took a photo of him. Roll eye king should've never approached the police vehicle attempting to get his plates. He instigated it and was expecting a response, well he got one! Goodjob :rolleyes

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I met Don years back through a friend. Never liked the guy. Super cocky and looked at everyone like shit. If he does sue i can see him win being the way he is. People like him always get away with a lot shit. While honest people get screwed all the time.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You do not have to be compliant with an officer if they are not detaining you.
Don't be stupid. A cop stops you, pulls you over, whatever, de-escalate the situation.

Don't put your hands in your pocket where you might have a weapon, don't act weird, don't start complaining about constitutional rights. Even if you're a lawyer, he's not and this is not a court room.

His job, what we are paying him to do, is to control the situation and sort out what is going on. Don't fight it.

If you don't like it, don't think it was legal or whatever, file a complaint, take it to court afterwards.

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^The problem there is that nowadays, alot of Police believe that They're the Judge, Jury AND Executioner. [Wink]

[ 2015-08-11, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i first seen the video, i hated Don's annoying voice and demeanor before I knew it was him. The fact that the cops have been over there several times means he's not getting along with his neighbors and is a general douche overall.

I don't remember the cops coming over to my house in almost 10 years for ANYTHING. But that's how some people live and to think my taxpayer dollars are going to this loser's bank accounts due to his cop baiting shit. Fuck that. I see the courts justifying the cops actions, hell nobody died, and them recouping their legal costs. Back to washing cars Donaldo.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aleast he gots the BOATS AND HOES!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

quote:
Originally posted by SteveL:
quote:
You do not have to be compliant with an officer if they are not detaining you.
Don't be stupid. A cop stops you, pulls you over, whatever, de-escalate the situation.

Don't put your hands in your pocket where you might have a weapon, don't act weird, don't start complaining about constitutional rights. Even if you're a lawyer, he's not and this is not a court room.

His job, what we are paying him to do, is to control the situation and sort out what is going on. Don't fight it.

If you don't like it, don't think it was legal or whatever, file a complaint, take it to court afterwards.

His job is to control only if there is a crime being committed. That officer gave exactly zero reason for being there. Taking a picture of the police car, once again, is exactly no reason to be threatened with violence or death. Its protected under the 1st amendment.

Also he did immediately take his hands out, put his stuff on the hood, and then pointed at the officer with the hand. He did comply.

Once again if you or I did what that cop did we would be in jail. Police are not above the law, they have to enforce AND obey the same laws.

I could care less if the guy is an asshole or not. Police need to be held accountable and to a higher standard because of the nature of their job. People need to videotape every police encounter. Police should be required to wear body cameras at all times as well. For their protection against frivolous accusations and for the protection of our rights as citizens.

The department still has yet to say why the officer was there nor give any indication a crime was taking place.

The only thing we have is a douchebag officer stating he pulled his gun on someone because they were being filmed.

And I am guessing that if the cop tells you to get on your knees and open your mouth you would because you are not a lawyer?

[ 2015-08-11, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: CoyoteMike ]

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

CoyoteMike
¯
Member # 13748

And a little tidbit from the local paper (as people are saying he deserved it because of criminal activity):

"A police records supervisor said that there has been no documented police activity, including calls requesting police response or an officer-initiated event, so far this year at McComas’ address. McComas has no recent criminal history since a 1997 conviction for felony evasion of police."

So not sure why the cop was there even in the first place.

--------------------

--------
2013 GT 5.0 Coupe
2014 Focus ST

92_5.0
¯
Member # 7624

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92_5.0  Ford pictures for 92_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like some of you just have bad blood with this guy and that's cool whatever, but going by the video it doesn't appear that he was being charged for anything, wasn't detained, searched or read his rights. The officer did not have a valid reason as to why he stopped and approached him, let alone pull his weapon. He (Don) pulled his hand out of his pocket and put his shit on the hood. clearly if the officer felt he was in danger he would have searched him at the very least. But to pull his weapon and follow the guy instead of holding his position and give verbal commands, wtf is up with that? But no, he just followed him around and eventually drove off.

--------------------
Infineon/Sears point? same difference!
11.8 @ 115 mph @ Sac Raceway
411 rwhp 402 trq (old set up)
540 rwhp 517 rwtrq (new set up)
ET's to come

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol ^^ cops don't read rights to anyone a that's just on tv.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make it right [Roll Eyes]

-

[ 2015-08-11, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com