Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » False Flag terror attack coming (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: False Flag terror attack coming
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
People fear what they don't understand...some people only care to live for the moment and don't care about things until it happens to them..I believe alot of people in the government do a lot of shit to start wars and make an endless amount of profits..

[ February 08, 2012, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: 03smknsvt ]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How is our government profiting from war? we are falling farther and farther into national debt as a result of these wars, are we not?

individuals are getting rich, as corrupt people all over the world are, but i don't see our government padding it wallets.

That being said, I will fully admit that the government has kept us in a constant state of fear for a very long time as a way of control... look at this threat over here to my right while i pick your pocket with my left.

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

Posts: 287 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im not going to get into the conspiracies stuff, it as worthless to talk about as the giant in the sky. Iran will have a war in the next 12 months, they are approaching a point where they will have nuclear capability and unless disrupted in the next year, if they are allowed to carry on for more than 6-9 months no amount of war will set them far enough back. Israel will absolutely not take that chance! They are our ally and look for us for support, but the US timetable is a bit different we feel they won't go nuclear for 18 months. There will come a time very shortly where Israel will attack Iran, Hezbollah will attack Israel, and who knows what the fuck Syria will do. The US is increasing sanctions and trying to persuade all NATO nations to do the same, but there will come a time where we have to decide to halt Iran's nuclear program and how far we will go to aid Israel. Is it possible the govt may want public opinion on their side by any means necessary?
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farrell  Ford pictures for Farrell    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
im not going to get into the conspiracies stuff, it as worthless to talk about as the giant in the sky. Iran will have a war in the next 12 months, they are approaching a point where they will have nuclear capability and unless disrupted in the next year, if they are allowed to carry on for more than 6-9 months no amount of war will set them far enough back. Israel will absolutely not take that chance! They are our ally and look for us for support, but the US timetable is a bit different we feel they won't go nuclear for 18 months. There will come a time very shortly where Israel will attack Iran, Hezbollah will attack Israel, and who knows what the fuck Syria will do. The US is increasing sanctions and trying to persuade all NATO nations to do the same, but there will come a time where we have to decide to halt Iran's nuclear program and how far we will go to aid Israel. Is it possible the govt may want public opinion on their side by any means necessary?

this is very true, but is it wrong to have the public on thier side in this case? Iran is puffing its chest and increasing it retoric against the "infidels" because the sanctions that have been imposed so far have started to really affect their economy and their people in general. If you talk to an average Iranian person, they just want piece and a stable government.... Why didn't iran just stop enrichment? Russia offered to provide them with all the nuclear fuel they need to run their power plants, but they insisted on enriching their own.... Iran has openly condemed Israel and has been linked to supporting hezbolla already. they want Israel gone and they are the only ally we have left in that region, so we cant let that happen....

with a global economy and global intertwining of resources, we're tied into this crap whether we want to be or not.

--------------------
Learn as if you'll live forever, live as it you're going to die tomorrow - Ghandi

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Farrell:
How is our government profiting from war? we are falling farther and farther into national debt as a result of these wars, are we not?

individuals are getting rich, as corrupt people all over the world are, but i don't see our government padding it wallets.

That being said, I will fully admit that the government has kept us in a constant state of fear for a very long time as a way of control... look at this threat over here to my right while i pick your pocket with my left.

Govt especially large ones will never be in the black, debt is a quixotic necessity, but why is that debt accrued? The govt goes into debt because they borrow money from the Fed and pay for something or pay to someone. Our govt will never be rich, but it can undoubtedly orchestrate individuals getting rich. We are rebuilding Iraq and you and I are paying for it, monies come out the budget and our paid to private contractors for a multitude of services done as the result of our war. Off topic a bit but, the Fed has given our large banks zero interest loans that they in turn have used to give smaller entities loans with interest, it's estimated the profits from these benevolent transaction is upwards of 100 billion dollars
[Eek!]
Its a system of politics and economics that is not utopian, government is due for some series evolution

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, 95% of CAFords has the wool over their eyes. I'm sorry when this government comes crashing down on you guys, I bet you all thought SOPA/PIPA was for your benefit right? Wake the fuck up.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

I do not believe it is wrong to have the public behind an offensive against Iran at all, but we gave grown weary of war. It's hard for people to appreciate things that seem like they don't effect them, and with the intelligence abortion in Iraq it make take in our face evidence for our nation to support aiding Israel. For me personally I truly worry that nuclear war is creeping ever closer Iran seems to have the gumption to begin it, I hope that's a chance the US can't take.
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

quote:
quote:

Govt especially large ones will never be in the black, debt is a quixotic necessity, but why is that debt accrued? The govt goes into debt because they borrow money from the Fed and pay for something or pay to someone. Our govt will never be rich, but it can undoubtedly orchestrate individuals getting rich. We are rebuilding Iraq and you and I are paying for it, monies come out the budget and our paid to private contractors for a multitude of services done as the result of our war. Off topic a bit but, the Fed has given our large banks zero interest loans that they in turn have used to give smaller entities loans with interest, it's estimated the profits from these benevolent transaction is upwards of 100 billion dollars
[Eek!]
Its a system of politics and economics that is not utopian, government is due for some series evolution

That's what our second amendment is supposed to be for, to allow us to force that evolution of government, but now you are a terrorist if you believe in the ideals of why it was written:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Most people think this is about the right to own an assault rifle or a 50 cal rifle, but it is actually for the people to bear arms and rise up against a government that is getting to strong and taking our freedom.

I am no anarchist, but it pains me to see that militias are now considered "terrorist" and are treated as such. this amendment was meant as a way to keep the government in check and to allow for the people to rise up if the government gets too strong.... but it will never happen in the US, we are too complacent, me included. I love my toys and life in general, so i wont rock the boat as long as i can still fill up my stang with supreme and then go grab a steak from the store...

--------------------

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Iran is puffing its chest and increasing it retoric against the "infidels" because the sanctions that have been imposed so far have started to really affect their economy and their people in general. If you talk to an average Iranian person, they just want piece and a stable government....
Why didn't iran just stop enrichment? Russia offered to provide them with all the nuclear fuel they need to run their power plants, but they insisted on enriching their own....
Iran has openly condemed Israel and has been linked to supporting hezbolla already. they want Israel gone and they are the only ally we have left in that region, so we cant let that happen....

Iran is standing up for itself against the idea of the US Policing the world... if they want to develop nuclear capabilities, they feel it's their right as a sovereign nation to do what they want within their borders.

Iran condemns Israel because of actions the Israeli government has taken against the Palestinians... which is a local matter and none of our business. Israel is more than capable of taking care of their own shit. They could wipe the floor with Iran if they want to.

I think the US needs to concentrate on problems here at home. OR, if we are going to go overseas and get involved, just go in, kick ass with no remorse, take their resources as the spoils of war, and go home. Fuck nation building. Fuck preemptive wars without reason. Fuck longterm occupations.

When 9/11 happened, we should have identified any country harboring terrorists, given the country the chance to kill or hand over those terrorists, and if not, nuke the dogshit out of them.

Instead of going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, and hunting Osama for 10 years, we should have put a $100 billion dollar bounty on him. Dead or alive. How long do you think it would have taken then? AND it would've been cheaper than the wars.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

That's what our second amendment is supposed to be for, to allow us to force that evolution of government, but now you are a terrorist if you believe in the ideals of why it was written:

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Most people think this is about the right to own an assault rifle or a 50 cal rifle, but it is actually for the people to bear arms and rise up against a government that is getting to strong and taking our freedom.

I am no anarchist, but it pains me to see that militias are now considered "terrorist" and are treated as such. this amendment was meant as a way to keep the government in check and to allow for the people to rise up if the government gets too strong.... but it will never happen in the US, we are too complacent, me included. I love my toys and life in general, so i wont rock the boat as long as i can still fill up my stang with supreme and then go grab a steak from the store...

Yes, yes, and yes. People still do think in this world. I'm also a constipated activist, keep me entertained and happy and you have broken my will to revolt. I would also like to add our founding fathers wrote the constitution and our govt in general to be liquid, they knew it was the end all be all at the time and hope it would be open for discussion and amendment but it seems that all it's interpretations and misinterpretation have become infallible gospel.
Farrell
¯
Member # 10801

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Iran is puffing its chest and increasing it retoric against the "infidels" because the sanctions that have been imposed so far have started to really affect their economy and their people in general. If you talk to an average Iranian person, they just want piece and a stable government....
Why didn't iran just stop enrichment? Russia offered to provide them with all the nuclear fuel they need to run their power plants, but they insisted on enriching their own....
Iran has openly condemed Israel and has been linked to supporting hezbolla already. they want Israel gone and they are the only ally we have left in that region, so we cant let that happen....

Iran is standing up for itself against the idea of the US Policing the world... if they want to develop nuclear capabilities, they feel it's their right as a sovereign nation to do what they want within their borders.

Iran condemns Israel because of actions the Israeli government has taken against the Palestinians... which is a local matter and none of our business. Israel is more than capable of taking care of their own shit. They could wipe the floor with Iran if they want to.

I think the US needs to concentrate on problems here at home. OR, if we are going to go overseas and get involved, just go in, kick ass with no remorse, take their resources as the spoils of war, and go home. Fuck nation building. Fuck preemptive wars without reason. Fuck longterm occupations.

When 9/11 happened, we should have identified any country harboring terrorists, given the country the chance to kill or hand over those terrorists, and if not, nuke the dogshit out of them.

Instead of going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq, and hunting Osama for 10 years, we should have put a $100 billion dollar bounty on him. Dead or alive. How long do you think it would have taken then? AND it would've been cheaper than the wars.

Honestly, i am a bit torn on this subject. I would love nothing more than for us to pull out of every country we are in and to stop "policing" the world. We have enough problems here at home to focus on....

Were it the 1930s, we could do that as we had a local economy and local interest. Can you honestly say that if we stop medeling in everyones business, stop helping the UN and stop trying to support the idea of democracy ( a joke i know) to the world that there would be no ill affects felt here at home? from a terror, trade, export/import and general economy standpoint?

we are part of a global economy with global politics and global interests and therefore are being put in a role of "policing the world" The UN, at the urging of the Arab league, decided to help libya. We had to fork over most of the bill and support for that help and because of this, the media portrays us as getting into everyones business and sticking our nose where it doesnt belong. They seem to forget that we were asked by the UN, who was in turn asked by the "Arab League" to intervene.

I cant really defend our action in afganistan though.....

--------------------

sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

quote:
quote:

You have just made valid and thoughtful points. In many respects I am completely onboard with you, but that is precisely what gives the OP validity. Lets say public sentiment is on par with yourself, so for are govt to gain public support for any action they undertake against Iran it would not seem to outlandish (or perhaps it is) that they orchestrate an event that would create the fervor needed for a public backed offensive.
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The globalists evil control freaks want war with iran,

During an interview with the EU influenced television channel Euronews, Obama’s former Special Assistant on the Middle East, Dennis Ross, admitted that an attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities is a possibility.

If sanctions imposed on Iran fail, Ross told Euronews correspondent Fariba Mavaddat, an attack “is certainly a possibility.” He said that if Iran gets nuclear weapons “you’re going to live to rue the day because you’ll end up with a nuclear war in the Middle East.”

According to Ross, the world is opposed to Iran’s phantom nuclear weapons program. “This is not the US versus Iran; this is not some Europeans versus Iran; this is the international community versus Iran,” he told Euronews.

Dennis Ross is a member of both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission. He served as the director for policy planning in the State Department under President George H. W. Bush and as special Middle East coordinator under President Bill Clinton.

In 2010, Jim Tucker’s inside sources at the Bilderberg meeting revealed that the globalists had decided to take out Iran.

Ross was a letter signatory for the now-defunct neocon group the Project for the New American Century, which manufactured the propaganda campaign for the 2003 invasion of Iraq. He also founded the advocacy group United Against a Nuclear Iran and teamed up the neocon outfits the American Enterprise Institute and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, a think tank created by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

Iran’s alleged nuclear program remains unsubstantiated. Both Israel and Pakistan, however, have appreciable nuclear arsenals.

In 1986, Mordecai Vanunu, an Israeli arms technician who had worked at the secret Dimona site, revealed that Israel had mastered a thermonuclear design and has a number of thermonuclear bombs.

“All the world knows that Israel is a vast warehouse of atomic, biological and chemical weapons that serves as an anchor for the Middle East arms race,” said Issam Mahoul, an Arab Israeli MP.

On Thursday, Israeli General Aviv Kochavi said Iran has the ability to build a crude uranium bomb and the missile technology to deliver it. No actual evidence, however, was produced or even referred to at the conference where Kochavi spoke.

In 2002, Israel put a Ofeq-5 satellite into space orbit and demonstrated the ability to deliver nuclear weapons with intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Despite its sizable nuclear arsenal, Israel has not signed the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT). Iran, on the other hand, is subject to six Security Council Resolutions calling on it to comply with its “international obligations” under the terms of the NPT.

In 2010, 190 nations agreed to a declaration that would have pressured Israel to join the NPT and be subject to the same IAEA scrutiny as Iran.

“We will not accept any approach that singles out Israel or sets unrealistic expectations,” General James Jones, the US national security adviser, said after delegates at the United Nations called for a meeting of Middle East states in 2012 aimed at creating a region free of nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.

--------------------
just trying to fight the SN-95 demons

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Posts: 830 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2008  |  :
kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennebellgt  Ford pictures for kennebellgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bilderberg Agenda Revealed: Globalists In Crisis, Supportive Of Attack On Iran,

The 2010 Bilderberg agenda has been revealed by veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker and it paints a picture of crisis for the globalists, who are furious at the increased exposure their gatherings have received in recent years, as well as being dismayed at their failure to rescue both the euro and the failing carbon tax agenda, but more alarmingly according to Tucker, the majority of Bilderberg members are now in favor of military air strikes on Iran.

American Free Press muckraker Tucker has proven routinely accurate with the information he obtains from sources inside Bilderberg, which makes this year’s revelations all the more intriguing.

According to Tucker, Bilderberg luminaries are dismayed at the fact that “many important people” are not attending this year because, due to increasing exposure, invitees are “getting in trouble at home” and constituents are embarrassing them by asking irate questions such as “what are you doing with these monsters?”

“All these people are exposing us, we get all this mail and calls,” Tucker paraphrased Bilderberg members as complaining.

This dovetails with the revelations overheard by Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton at the Hotel Dolce Sitges before the meeting began when he heard conference organizers lamenting the fact that protest numbers are growing at Bilderberg events each year and that they represent a “threat” to Bilderberg’s agenda.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

In addition, prominent Bilderberg Zbigniew Brzezinski, the man who warned recently that a “global political awakening” was threatening to derail the move towards global government, was expected to be in attendance at this year’s meeting.

Tucker named his source as an international financial consultant who personally knows Bilderberg members and has done business with them for the past 20 years.

Turning to Iran, Tucker said that many Bilderberg members, including Brzezinski, were in favor of U.S. air strikes on Iran and were “leaning towards war,” although 100 per cent of members were not supportive of an attack.

“Some of them in Europe are saying no we shouldn’t do it but most of them are in favor of American air strikes on Iran,” said Tucker, adding, “They’re tilting heavily towards green lighting a U.S. attack on Iran.”

An attack on Iran would provide a welcome distraction to the globalists’ failings in other areas and would also allow them to war profiteer, pointed out Tucker.

On the subject of the euro, Tucker said that the Bilderberg elitists were determined to save the single currency even as it collapsed to a new 4-year-low at $1.19 against the dollar yesterday afternoon. As we have highlighted, the globalists are panicking at the euro’s fall and the ECB keeps intervening to try and hasten its decline. If the euro were to cease to exist, it would all but derail the ultimate agenda for a global currency because the perceived stability of using one currency for a plethora of nations would be discredited.

“The euro is important because it’s part of their world government program, they’re very downbeat because they’ve fallen so far behind,” said Tucker, explaining that the globalists had planned by now to have the European Union, the American Union and the Asia-Pacific Union already up and running.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Bilderberg Agenda Revealed: Globalists In Crisis, Supportive Of Attack On Iran 150410banner1

With regard to the climate change agenda, on which subject Microsoft founder Bill Gates was personally invited to the conference to discuss, Tucker said that Bilderberg were still intent on pushing it in pursuit of a carbon tax despite the fact that the whole move was massively eviscerated in the aftermath of the Climategate scandal.

Tucker quoted one Bilderberg member as all but admitting defeat on the mission to hoodwink the public into paying taxes in the name of fighting global warming.

“On climate change, we’re about whipped,” said one of the elitists in attendance.

However, Tucker said that the globalists were working on putting out more climate change propaganda “even as we speak”.

On the issue of the BP oil spill, the Bilderbergers made it clear that President Obama’s apparent “outrage” at BP and his threat of criminal procedures against the company was an little more than an act and that British Petroleum, who have been represented at Bilderberg meetings in the past by people like Peter Sutherland, former non-executive chairman of BP, were still “one of our brothers,” according to the elitists.

The future of oil prices are always an important topic to Bilderberg and the leaks Tucker and other investigators relayed from previous Bilderberg meetings were proven accurate when oil prices hit $150 a barrel in 2008, which was precisely what Bilderberg had called for.

“Gas prices are going to be nice and cheap this summer,” said Tucker, adding that they would start to rise again to the $4 a gallon level around November when artificial scarcity is created.

On the march towards anti-democratic global government, Bilderberg members stated that America must be “Europeanized” and turned into a giant socialist welfare state with health rationing and higher income taxes.

Tucker said hat Bilderberg were intent on mandating a bank tax paid directly to the IMF to fund global governance and a global treasury department under the IMF, and that this would then merely be passed on to the consumer.

In summary, Tucker said that this year’s conference was the most downbeat and pessimistic Bilderberg meeting in history, with massive exposure of their agenda acting as a roadblock to the ultimate goal of an authoritarian world government run by the elite, for the elite.

INFOWARS.COM

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

kennebellgt
¯
Member # 8395

quote:
Originally posted by Wrench Monkey:
Damn, 95% of CAFords has the wool over their eyes. I'm sorry when this government comes crashing down on you guys, I bet you all thought SOPA/PIPA was for your benefit right? Wake the fuck up.

Amen brother, good to see someone that's "Awake" to whats in store for us if we dont wake the masses up, That's what these people (globalists) are scared of, it will abolish them and their plan, thats why they want to control the internet because this is our ONLY source of real news and information, This is the only free media we have.

--------------------

PS3 NAME- kennebellgt

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jaejae is in the house..tinfoil hat on and all..kennebellgt don't bother with cafords on these subjects..I tried..and got the same treatment..fact is people don't want to believe anything..they are in wonderland where in their world everything Is perfect and there is no such thing as a conspiracy..give it up bro just let the shit unfold before there eyes..as for 9/11 of course it was a inside job..martial law? No..it's called the ndaa act now..lol..global warming? Haha gtfo..do some research and that itself wasn't what it was put out to be..nice try kennebell gt but don't bother with this stuff on here..sorry just how it is..but your not alone..alot of Americans are waking up..alot of people on here do agree with you to an extent..but don't expect them to leave a comment..lol check out "abovetopsecret.com" but be cautious of what you take as a fact or complete bs..let the "facts" lead you..take care..and welcome to the "list"

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Will someone please listen to my man right here?

101proof Jared, you come through again

Well said

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not saying i agree with this post but i would like to point out the movie, V for Vendetta. Its possible for a Government to do that to create a war, i don't think 9/11 was an inside job or anything like that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Not saying i agree with this post but i would like to point out the movie, V for Vendetta. Its possible for a Government to do that to create a war, i don't think 9/11 was an inside job or anything like that.

Lol hitler burned down his own parliament to start one..and that isn't a theory anymore..straight fact

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SMH
Jaejae...... I've tried to show you that the 9/11 theories have no fact's. Every theory has been shown to be false. You can't secret squirrel demo a building that size. One elevator shaft isn't enough access to take down a building that size.
Before you bring up the super secret thermite the government used..... Show me proof of the blasting wire & samples of the super secret thermite used. [Smile]

One last thing everyone.
Please, please, please!!! Stop watching YouTube videos from random people and take them for being 100% true. You can put mood changing music to random pictures and edit video to spin It whatever way you want. [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
SMH
Jaejae...... I've tried to show you that the 9/11 theories have no fact's. Every theory has been shown to be false. You can't secret squirrel demo a building that size. One elevator shaft isn't enough access to take down a building that size.
Before you bring up the super secret thermite the government used..... Show me proof of the blasting wire & samples of the super secret thermite used. [Smile]

One last thing everyone.
Please, please, please!!! Stop watching YouTube videos from random people and take them for being 100% true. You can put mood changing music to random pictures and edit video to spin It whatever way you want. [Wink]

Slowback I could never change your mind..lol we have our own beliefs..to each there own..just because we don't agree doesn't mean I hate you..haha but as for show you proof?..hmm just look at both towers that feel at freefall speed..wtc 7..lots of building have burned for alot more than 2 hours and didn't collapse..huge steel beams that appeared to have been slice in half..a terrorist that couldn't even pass a flight school test is sposed to make a near impossible maneuver and then fly a huge airplane just feet from the ground to strike the pentagon onlyto be recorded by a camera that looks like it was uploaded from a metro..lol..not only that the insurnace contract for both wtc towers were renegotiated just two weeks prior to 9/11..and almost doubled in $$ ..fighter jets just happened to be in a stand down military exersise in which a terrorist attack was happening on the united states so they wouldn't be able to tell if it was just a drill or the real deal..I don't believe everything I'm told slowback but these facts are undeniable..and excuse the mispelling..I'm on my iPhone with cracked screen..lol

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
huge steel beams that appeared to have been slice in half...

Not to stir the pot, but...
 -

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

And as frt thermite found ievery sample of dust..molten steel found weeks after cleanup..the beams that were shipped over seas and not allowed to be tested for the commisions report..lots of hiding..the government did this to themselves..if they have nothing to hide..just show us all the footage of the pentagon..explain everything and don't just taser people when you ask them questions regarding this topic..don't lie and tell us we killed bin Ladin when he died from being sick from some disease..don't extermine "seal team 6" and make it look like a helicopter crash..don't say th rest were killed in battle..don't create sopa to try and stop info from being spread..dont create the ndaa act..atleast do a better job covering things up..haha

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
huge steel beams that appeared to have been slice in half...

Not to stir the pot, but...
 -

Does ANY 911 Conspiracy actually know how thermite is applied or how much it would take to cut ONE FUCKEN BEAM of that size/thickness....more then you can hide in a wall. Look at the pic, its daytime, no smoke realitivly clean looking NYFD (dirt)....that pic was taken at least a day after 911, most likely during the recovery/cleanup process...so just maybe they removed that beam after the 911 incident.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

how about an MIT engineer?
MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8W-t57xnZg&feature=related

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com