Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the people that post for no reasons (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the people that post for no reasons
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
i like turtles

-
2 funny!!! & I cant believe FR50 is on point this time!!! Good comments usually you clown on alot of the guys on here for fun!! Good 2 see you stand up for some aswell!!! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't think this has to do with anyone excercisng their right to fredom of speech or any other right. The issue is that its getting annoying and becoming a nuisance. I don't care if u want to post on the boards, but 70% of the topics and a majority of the replies posted lately are garbage and meaningless. Such as the 8-12 page post whoring topic. Hell I make a useless post to joke every now and again but only to an extent. Same way if u had a co worker or buddy actin an ass you would put them on notice.

Basically within the last 6 months the general talk section & others have gotten ridiculous & people are gettn tired of it. If the mods don't care then whatever but apparently enough of the other members do. Personally I don't have any issue with anyone in particular but I know when I see certain names on a post that there's a 99% chance ima waste my life by reading it

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happend to" WE$T BAY$ FINE$T COUPE" ? I think his name was sal or saul? drove that two tone green and silver fox...

WTF WHAT ABOUT ME?

wow you just busted your self right out there!

WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS HIDING ANYTHING ANYWAYS I WAS GONE FOR A MINUTE AND WHEN I CAME BACK I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND IT WASNT SAVED ON MY COMPUTER ANYMORE SO I HAD TO START A NEW ONE IF I WOULD REMEMBERED IT I WOULD STILL BE USING THE SAME SCREEN NAME

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree this forum is shit compared to what it used to be because of a bunch of new people who are dumb morons who sit on here and post bullshit all day.
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I don't think this has to do with anyone excercisng their right to fredom of speech or any other right. The issue is that its getting annoying and becoming a nuisance. I don't care if u want to post on the boards, but 70% of the topics and a majority of the replies posted lately are garbage and meaningless. Such as the 8-12 page post whoring topic. Hell I make a useless post to joke every now and again but only to an extent. Same way if u had a co worker or buddy actin an ass you would put them on notice.

Basically within the last 6 months the general talk section & others have gotten ridiculous & people are gettn tired of it. If the mods don't care then whatever but apparently enough of the other members do. Personally I don't have any issue with anyone in particular but I know when I see certain names on a post that there's a 99% chance ima waste my life by reading it

i get what youre saying t, but at the same time you realize that you dont want to read threads with certain names on it hence this section is called "general" not "one topic"!!!
like ive stated above.....this isnt my web page, so im glad to know that the mods arnt quick to put a thread on lock just because difference in opinion!!!!!

see just like this thread, i dont think its cool for yall to be postin stuff like this but you dont see me making a thread to shut it down!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:
I agree this forum is shit compared to what it used to be because of a bunch of new people who are dumb morons who sit on here and post bullshit all day.

WTF are you supposed to do on a forum????
that was the dumbest post all week!!!!
what do people do when they talk normaly on a general topic face to face???? exactly......they shoot the s#$t.
this thread is [BS flag]

[ July 02, 2009, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

what do people do when they talk normaly on a general topic face to face???? exactly......they shoot the s#$t.
this thread is [BS flag]

lol they shoot the sh#@!exactly

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
i like turtles

-
umm i was wondering where she got that bike from?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

this thread is [BS flag]

If you wanna shoot the shit then take it to PM the whole forum doesnt need to read it.... That is what the PM is ment for but nobody seems to know how to use it. Im not even going to get started on the whole freedom of speach shit. Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind and see what happens then try to tell him its freedom of speach when your sitting in unemployment line. Same rules apply here there are boss's here that monitor what is being said and decied if its appropriate or not so just throw the whole freedom of speach out the window..

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

fellow member 17xx here agreeing fully with what you said!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

this thread is [BS flag]

You have mental problems. Not in a crazy way either. As in a done too many drugs or dropped on your head too many times way. This is a private forum too, not a public street where you can spout your rhetoric.
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the thread is a joke, he can't be serious.
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NONE of them even have mustangs!!!

Thats the funny part..haha [Razz]

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:

Ha,Ha [Big Grin]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

this thread is [BS flag]

You have mental problems. Not in a crazy way either. As in a done too many drugs or dropped on your head too many times way. This is a private forum too, not a public street where you can spout your rhetoric.
.......................LOL [worship]

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
ok theres about 4-5 people on here thats just been blowing up every post with stupid ass posting. the shit getting really old an shows ur age. take the non sense postings to streetracing an make a million pages of it. no one cares over there..

[patriot] JOHN

-

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
SEMPERFI510
¯
Member # 627

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEMPERFI510  Ford pictures for SEMPERFI510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bring it back to the 98cobra days! [Wink]
Posts: 1766 | From: San Francisco, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

this thread is [BS flag]

[worship]

I agree with you fr.

People can say stop post whoring but no need to insult someone. It is general talk and some of us were just fucking around. We didn't realized it was painting red on peoples panties. Thus two of us already stopped.

Take a tissue and move on... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Does that make you better than me? [Roll Eyes]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

I agree with you fr.

People can say stop post whoring but no need to insult someone. It is general talk and some of us were just fucking around. We didn't realized it was painting red on peoples panties. Thus two of us already stopped.

Take a tissue and move on... [Roll Eyes] [/QB][/QUOTE]

lol 90fox i think your going to make some people mad with the grab a tissue and move on remark [Big Grin]

[worship] [worship] the [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoxI agree with you fr.

lol 90fox i think your going to make some people mad with the grab a tissue and move on remark [Big Grin]

Well don't a lot of them think others will get mad when they are making derogatory statements towards some of us?

I apologized about whoring and I said I didn't know it pissed this many people off. I was just having some fun. That's why I come to this site, to have a good time and get away from other stresses.

Now people are insulting some of us. Do they think that will help their case and encourage us to stop? I doubt it.

All I'm saying is state your opinion with some respect. I think this thread was created to ask us to stop. You don't ask someone to do something and insult them at the same time...Just doesn't work that way.

[ July 02, 2009, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoxI agree with you fr.

Well don't a lot of them think others will get mad when they are making derogatory statements towards some of us?

[worship] I apologized about whoring and I said I didn't know it pissed this many people off. I was just having some fun. That's why I come to this site, to have a good time and get away from other stresses.

Now people are insulting some of us. Do they think that will help their case and encourage us to stop? I doubt it.

[worship] All I'm saying is state your opinion with some respect. I think this thread was created to ask us to stop. You don't ask someone to do something and insult them at the same time...Just doesn't work that way.

well said

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

If you aren't a dumb moron who does nothing but post bullshit all day why are you getting offended? LOL self implication, read up on the 5th amendment.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Funny part is, I've been here since 2000 and had three Cobras. Just because I don't have one now doesn't mean I can't post here. Been here since the 98cobra days, good chance you were probably in middle school and I don't even know you. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] , please tell me I'm right. LOL

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
If you aren't a dumb moron who does nothing but post bullshit all day why are you getting offended? LOL self implication, read up on the 5th amendment.

This thread was about post whoring. I have been post whoring in the past week. I haven't started any threads but my posts are a bit "whorish", if you will. Your post seemed, to me, to be calling anyone who post whores a dumb moron. Thus the insult. Also Blown was insulting in his post as well.

Shit if people want to keep talking shit I will continue as I was before and will stop once I am instructed to by a mod.... [Roll Eyes]

And don't cite the constitution to me. Odds are your one of the sheeple who knows less about what's going on currently in our political arena and is more in tune with when MJ's funeral is or has the scoop on what drugs MJ was taking etc. [dance] Yet I hope I am wrong.....for our country's sake. [Frown]

[ July 02, 2009, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com