Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » how much money trouble has your pony got you into? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: how much money trouble has your pony got you into?
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Hey N8, that's quite a record you got there. What happened to the stereotypical pull over the black guy for know reason at all routine. Did you have any of those? Scariest one I ever had was "Licence, registration, proof of insurance and as a matter of fact.....I think I'm taking you to jail". Instantly shit my pants!!!! [Eek!]

"Go directly to Jail" do not pass go.
lol, i was playing that the other day.

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone should start another thread about "how much has fixing up your stang gotten you into debt or drained your bank account?"

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW ok lets see... and this is with a BAD memory. (2002) bought myself a present at 18yrs old + 89 5.0 and 02GT = trouble
1-82mph -$375
1-95+mph -~500 (traffic school)
1-115+mph reduced to 85+ if i didnt fight. ~400
1-"at fault accident" that cost me not only my 2002GT, but 3 years of fucked up insurance with no stang.
2005-present
(import) 1-80+mph ~350, chp was a dick... he just got on the freeway, i even saw him getting on ahead of me, and he pulled me over, never paced or was using radar. Said he "eyed" it... thank god he hadnt seen me 3 mins earlier doing 110 [burnout] traffic school, +$120 [Mad]
1-81mph on san mateo bridge ON lidar- fought and won (amazing what learning the law can help you do)
1- "crossing a divide" aka merging over painted lines to early on the freeway to avoid glass from an earlier accident while rolling around on drag radials" - Fought and won, again.

Cant even count the times ive been pulled over, funniest one ever was in moraga.
Went flying around a somewhat blind corner doing triple the limit (75 in a 25) with a officer pointing radar right at me. Was testing new suspension. Went about another 1/4 mile and pulled over and waited for him, by the time he got there i already had the usual shit ready. Pulls over and goes "do you know why i pulled you over" [Confused] [Confused] must be routine cuz i said "actually you didnt pull me over, i stopped and waited" [Big Grin] He didnt like that, "i can throw you in jail smart ass for speeding like that, whats the hurry"
Im trying out new suspension and the track is too far, you want a ride???
"slow it down and dont let me catch you again" [Eek!]

[ November 16, 2008, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
someone should start another thread about "how much has fixing up your stang gotten you into debt or drained your bank account?"

Shhhhhheeeeettttt... I'm sure if we added up all that $$$ from everyone on this site we could pay off the national debt [Big Grin]

I've gotten a front plate ticket and a pulled over a couple times for tint. Beleive it or not all my speeding tickets weren't in my Mustangs!

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, after reading every Law breakers and Smog Renegades here, I'm glad no one complained how their car broke down or had any motor defects costing them any money troubles. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow were do start?? how about 3 years suspendid license jail time having to sell some sweet cars and about 20k in court fees!!!!!..haha time to grow up..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50cal:
Well, after reading every Law breakers and Smog Renegades here, I'm glad no one complained how their car broke down or had any motor defects costing them any money troubles. [Big Grin]

thats cuz i decided not to bitch [Razz] i could go into my distibutor taking a crap, and the $$$ it cost me to diagnose and fix, or my fuel pump messing up that cause a little starvation and sputtering. Other crap, just dont feel like nagging [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
None because I don't drive and act like a douche bag when I drive my pony
That's what happens when you get your mustang in your senior years I guess [Razz]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com