Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Any OG’s still around? (Page 15)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Any OG’s still around?
throttlepositionsensor
¯
Member # 14838

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for throttlepositionsensor  Ford pictures for throttlepositionsensor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A new edge will be faster. A 94 to 95 5.0 will be familiar to you under the hood. After 1993 these cars were made better, but heavy.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was aiming for a 94/95 but people kept beating me to the cars(they don’t last a day online). I do however like the exhaust sound the 2V has in the low-mid 2k rpm’s.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18538 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
throttlepositionsensor
¯
Member # 14838

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for throttlepositionsensor  Ford pictures for throttlepositionsensor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What places do you use to find cars?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found this one on Facebook market, but I check every used car site pretty much from sac to la. I’ve been searching for a while for pretty much any decent 5-speed 86-04 mustang under $4k. One thing I noticed is you have to set guidelines of what you’re willing to accept and what are for sure passes so when you see an add you know right away if that’s something you’re looking for or not because you have to jump on these cars. If they’re decent and with that price range they will be gone the same day they’re posted most the time unless they don’t have titles. I say the having titles because I swear most these mustangs that are for sale never have titles it’s always “I lost it. That’s how I got it, I never planned on registering it so I didn’t care about the title”

[ 2024-05-21, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

throttlepositionsensor
¯
Member # 14838

What are the good used car sites today? No title means it could be stolen?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by throttlepositionsensor:
What are the good used car sites today? No title means it could be stolen?

Anywhere they sell used cars…. That’s what I’m assuming but it’s not my job or business to find out so I just move on to the next. Apparently my car isn’t laser red it’s paint code E8 so Rio red/vermillion red is what I see online they call it

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

stanger00
¯
Member # 13818

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger00  Ford pictures for stanger00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe you seen my silver new edge on Facebook marketplace. 2000 Mustang GT premium 104k miles, lblack leather interior minor wear and tear no rips or seams splitting. $3500. Possibly $3-$4k in parts to sell. It’s a good part out car to build back stock and sell to 7-8k. I just don’t have the time or patience to sit on parts or remove everything and install motor, transmission and fuel tank.

Non-op (300 to register), non-running, clean CA title (never ordered).

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT Aluminator, TFS, Vortech, AED

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by stanger00:
Maybe you seen my silver new edge on Facebook marketplace. 2000 Mustang GT premium 104k miles, lblack leather interior minor wear and tear no rips or seams splitting. $3500. Possibly $3-$4k in parts to sell. It’s a good part out car to build back stock and sell to 7-8k. I just don’t have the time or patience to sit on parts or remove everything and install motor, transmission and fuel tank.

Non-op (300 to register), non-running, clean CA title (never ordered).

Yeah I seen it. I stay away from autos tho because they're not really fun to drive and they're pretty hard to sell. The cars I see sit on marketplace and all that are always autos.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Member#73. Should be OG enough.

Been a hot minute but decided to check in tonight. Crazy seeing some familiar names here back from the 98cobra.com days.

Hope y’all are good.

[ 2024-06-08, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: the50ho ]

--------------------
Motorcycles and airplanes. Might be time to get back in the Mustang game.

Posts: 4057 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Taking my hatch out next weekend [burnout]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3012 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
Posts: 6499 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com