Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the people that post for no reasons (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the people that post for no reasons
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok theres about 4-5 people on here thats just been blowing up every post with stupid ass posting. the shit getting really old an shows ur age. take the non sense postings to streetracing an make a million pages of it. no one cares over there..

[patriot] JOHN

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
ok theres about 4-5 people on here thats just been blowing up every post with stupid ass posting. the shit getting really old an shows ur age. take the non sense postings to streetracing an make a million pages of it. no one cares over there..

[patriot] JOHN

sorry john that i pissed in your corn flakes

[ July 01, 2009, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: fasthatch ]

stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this should be marked as a STICKY.

+1

ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1. I agree. General talk has not been the same recently. [patriot]
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+5

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stanger50:
this should be marked as a STICKY.

+1

one hell of a bright idea... but i'm pretty sure even that won't do any good...
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry didn't know it bothered you guys [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I didn't know it bothered anyone. I'm glad you mentioned it. I will only post now if I have something meaningful to say. [patriot]

My apologies.

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] I was gonna say the same thing last night in one of their post. I'm the last to hate on anyones post, but it was getting a little carried away. To the point that I was gonna mention "send that shit to streetracing".

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happend to" WE$T BAY$ FINE$T COUPE" ? I think his name was sal or saul? drove that two tone green and silver fox...

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

Tashas_c0upe
¯
Member # 8969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tashas_c0upe  Ford pictures for Tashas_c0upe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what happend to" WE$T BAY$ FINE$T COUPE" ? I think his name was sal or saul? drove that two tone green and silver fox...

WTF WHAT ABOUT ME?

--------------------
SALVAGE CAR'S ARE LIKE GURL'S WITH AIDS I PASS EM UP

Posts: 723 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Freedom Of Speech is what every American cries about, but as soon as someone else says something they don't like they're off and running....Sayin that others shouldn't be able to say what they want. Kind of contradicting don't yall think!!!???????

I know this isn't my web page or any of yours for that matter, but this site is very diverse. Alot of you don't have a very open mind about each others earas and ages, so with that said I think some of yall need to stop whining and crying about what others are doing. Let Matt and the mods do their jobs. They have the authority because they have been deemed to have good judgement. I don't think they need your snivelling pm's or lame tattle tailing threads telling them what to do.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man you should me the way to rock stars punch and barcardi! lol fucking shit make me post or say stupid shit [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
Freedom Of Speech is what every American cries about, but as soon as someone else says something they don't like they're off and running....Sayin that others shouldn't be able to say what they want. Kind of contradicting don't yall think!!!???????

I know this isn't my web page or any of yours for that matter, but this site is very diverse. Alot of you don't have a very open mind about each others earas and ages, so with that said I think some of yall need to stop whining and crying about what others are doing. Let Matt and the mods do their jobs. They have the authority because they have been deemed to have good judgement. I don't think they need your snivelling pm's or lame tattle tailing threads telling them what to do.

True, you have a very good point, but we are a community.

I feel as a member of that community, if enough people are bothered with something I am doing then it is courteous to stop doing that particular thing that bothers them.

Apparently, imo, there are enough people in this thread upset about post whoring so I decided that if this many people don't like it I will stop. That doesn't mean I can't post, it just means I won't flood the board with my posts.

But Blown67, you don't need to insult people and make remarks about age etc. You could have left that part out [dance]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

reminds me of a song........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTBPdVpdMc&feature=related

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

I feel as a member of that community, if enough people are bothered with something I am doing then it is courteous to stop doing that particular thing that bothers them.

Apparently, imo, there are enough people in this thread upset about post whoring so I decided that if this many people don't like it I will stop. That doesn't mean I can't post, it just means I won't flood the board with my posts.

But Blown67, you don't need to insult people and make remarks about age etc. You could have left that part out [dance]

what you and 93EXCHP are doing is uncalled for, but at the same time there has been numerous threads calling members out because thay talk a certain way or dont respond the same way!!!!!
i say live and let live why do people bash people for there American given right?????
some of the people complaining do things that alot of other members dont like, but a hand full of us respect others rights for freedom of speech!!!!

mind you, these are the people that would turn there head and say that they didnt see anything when you get beat down by 10 guys or get your exhaust jacked by a scumbag!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:

WTF WHAT ABOUT ME?

check your inbox

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by Tashas_c0upe:

WTF WHAT ABOUT ME?

wow you just busted your self right out there!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

what you and 93EXCHP are doing is uncalled for, but at the same time there has been numerous threads calling members out because thay talk a certain way or dont respond the same way!!!!!
i say live and let live why do people bash people for there American given right?????
some of the people complaining do things that alot of other members dont like, but a hand full of us respect others rights for freedom of speech!!!!

mind you, these are the people that would turn there head and say that they didnt see anything when you get beat down by 10 guys or get your exhaust jacked by a scumbag!!!

I see what your saying. Disregard my previous post then....
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

mind you, these are the people that would turn there head and say that they didnt see anything when you get beat down by 10 guys or get your exhaust jacked by a scumbag!!! [/QB]

fr 5.0 man i hate motherfuckers like that bro! when u see something speak the fuck the up! dont say " oh i didnt see anything" man wtf u was standing right there! lol and man i fell where u comin from bro. fr50 man i never met you but some post are out standing and some can piss people off. i look at it is your on the internet where millions of people can see wtf your doin lol if u get mad at the comp screen that your fault but dont diss on what the next has or what the next guy is doin man. like u said american is a freedom of speech

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like turtles

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707:
i like turtles

-

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
i like turtles

-
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
i like turtles

-
Hahahahahahha LMFAO!!!!!!
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com