Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Stolen mustang fremont please Sticky $1,000 reward if found or the personal
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
95 mustang cobra clone hci supercharged t56 on steedas

This is just a quick look out post ill make it detailed later today
Stolen from the driveway in fremont I had sold a notchback on Monday to these guys from EPA and my car comes up missing 2 days later kind of suspicious. Drove by the house saw the notchback there but no 95  -
 -  -  -
 -

-

-

coast high performance
306 short block with street fighter kit
edelbrock performer aluminum heads
hartland sharp anodized orange 1.6 RR
trick flow r upper and lower upper was black
vortech v2 polished with a purple 3.33 8 rib pulley
42lb green top injectors with pro m 80mm maf
340lph areomotive fuel pump
bbk headers with carb sticker blown off from heat
ceramic coated
bassani off rd x pipe
slp loudmouth 2 catback brand new 2 months old
D&D t56 complete kit 10 spline out put shaft
spec stage 2+ clutch
steeda tri ax shifter with 03 cobra knob
aluminum drive shaft with red sticker on it
355 gears ( rear end floating around right now as we speak)
yellow bilstiens all round
eibach sportline red springs
03 cobra front brakes with hawk pads
steed ultra lites chrome 18x9 all around they don't make them anymore in 18's RARE front tires brand new federal tires rear tires bald nittos one rim has a distinct chip on the lip from the chrome floating around the board
cervinis cobra r hood
keanan s281 wing

[ 2013-11-12, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where is Eric Holder... With all these stangs getting stolen, you would think the doj would be all over it..

Sorry about your loss. I know how it feels.. Fucking giant kick to the balls. I hope you get her back in 1 piece. Keep us up dated!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isn't good [Frown]

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is too close to home [Frown]
hope he gets it back

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam man I'm so sorry. I hope I personally fin the bastard. T56 set up isn't cheap and easy to come by

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

White95GT
¯
Member # 1915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White95GT  Ford pictures for White95GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that my old car? WTF tired of these damn thieves. Moe where was it stolen? Very sorry to hear this.

[ 2013-08-01, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: White95GT ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow this def sucks to hear!
Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope you get your car back. It's pretty weird how all these cars are getting stolen and they have mods. You never hear of a bone stock 50 getting stolen. To me these thief have met the owners of the cars or know something about the cars that they steal.

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86_on_DD_machs:
Hope you get your car back. It's pretty weird how all these cars are getting stolen and they have mods. You never hear of a bone stock 50 getting stolen. To me these thief have met the owners of the cars or know something about the cars that they steal.

Yes I have. Famlace/ Mr. E's car got stolen and it was a bone stock 4 cyl. Faggots will steal anything they can. [Frown]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Yes I have. Famlace/ Mr. E's car got stolen and it was a bone stock 4 cyl. Faggots will steal anything they can. [Frown]
Those are people who are dumb the good car theifs take something worth it. Get my point that's why I said it has to be people that know you or someone who knows the car

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And looks. The car is super clean

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Those are people who are dumb the good car theifs take something worth it. Get my point that's why I said it has to be people that know you or someone who knows the car
you know im constantly saying the same thing man, theres alot of unknown thieves on this board..they are working together they havent been caught i wish someone would steal my car tho, put these 12 gauges to good use just like omar from the wire

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you know im constantly saying the same thing man, theres alot of unknown thieves on this board..they are working together they havent been caught i wish someone would steal my car tho, put these 12 gauges to good use just like omar from the wire
Good luck with that. We live in Cali. You are going to get arrested if you shoot anyone for anything. Guy got arrested for shooting a burglar, that broke into his house, and was on top of his son punching him in the face. While he son was still on his bed.

86_on_DD_machs.. The statement was, "You never hear of a bone stock 50 getting stolen." I just pointed out. Yes they do. They will even steal a bone stock 4cyl. Nothing was mentioned about the IQ of the thieves doing it.

[ 2013-08-01, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

RTornio
¯
Member # 2289

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RTornio  Ford pictures for RTornio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda scary.. i live in Fremont too. What area was it stolen from? Ill keep an eye out...

--------------------
Current Rides:
2014 Lexus IS250 FSport
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 TRD 4x4
2010 Toyota Sienna Limited
1988 Ford Mustang GT 306ci

Posts: 220 | From: Fremont, Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that muthafucker was clean too... Hope u get it back in one peice [Mad]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

1Nasty66
¯
Member # 12991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Nasty66  Ford pictures for 1Nasty66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
little suspicious....
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/3970012329.html

--------------------
2001 Bullitt DHG #2673 of 5582 built(sold)
1966 mustang 289

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by will01bullitt:
little suspicious....

If I remember right "BIG BEN" owns that or used to own it not sure if he sold it but it was for sale on here a few months back. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BigBen
¯
Member # 10594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigBen  Ford pictures for BigBen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by will01bullitt:
little suspicious....

If I remember right "BIG BEN" owns that or used to own it not sure if he sold it but it was for sale on here a few months back. [patriot]
neight is right I still have it, and I am trying to sell it. What is suspicious about it? my craigslist ad was posted on july 30th and he said his car was stolen on the august 1st?
1Nasty66
¯
Member # 12991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Nasty66  Ford pictures for 1Nasty66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since that's the case I do apologize for that. [patriot]

--------------------
2001 Bullitt DHG #2673 of 5582 built(sold)
1966 mustang 289

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you get it back bro! I havent heard anything about mine either. I will keep my eyes open here in hayward.

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] I know how much u loved that car bro ... All I hope is that you get every penny back bro ... All that time maintaining it .. I'm sure these fuck boys are on here seeing this shit . Broke fucks . That's exactly what happen to haulinass brother Aswell ... I hope somone eyes this car ... Message me or venomous pony if you see it or any info .. Ur name won't be out or be involved ..

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know man I feel you on your loss I'm not upset that you suspect us I would to butt all it takes is for you to pick up the phone and give us a call or you got the release of liability our address is on there we are hard working people just like I'm sure you are I don't personally own a fox body ar an sn95 I have a 66 mustang and everything in it is bought with the sweat of my brow I've never stolen anything from anybody I know what it feels like to get robed and I don't wish that feeling on anybody you had seem to be a cool dude but for you and your people's to bash us the way y'all did without giving us a chance I didn't think that was cool butt I understand your anger, we do live in a city full of low life just as there are low life's in your city when ever you feel the need come thru check us out give us a call believe it or not we took a drive around and looked out for it as we'll it was a beauty of a car from what I saw in the moments we were there hope we can get pass this misunderstanding like I said you seem like a cool dude and again I'm sorry for your loss.

--------------------
Phatboy

Posts: 224 | From: Menlo park | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I called Jose already. You the one with white notchback..?

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its kinda odd that someone can park a car in area for 3 yrs and not have any incident what so ever, one transaction for a car that was not shown to anybody else at his moms house and all of the sudden his car is stolen. I dont care what anyone says if thats not obvious of who did it i dont know what your thinking. Lets not be ignorant , lets be real . We all know that car is at another house getting stripped , im glad im in SD and east LA is far from me because i wouldnt wanna deal with broke motherfuckers stealing mustangs for a living

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com