Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » Jr's Powdercoating

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Jr's Powdercoating
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know there are a lot of members on here who are always looking to paint pieces of there cars, and I know just the people that do the job well. Family owned for the past 15+ years V&L Finishing, now called Jr's Powdercoating due to the change in shops is there for your painting needs. Anything metal is capable of getting painted. If anyone is interested call them and ask what you need, what you wanted painted and what color you want, keep in mind that they dont carry such fancy colors in stock, but they do have most of what I need everytime i am there. Here is there info and mention me and where you read this advertisement to inform them about how you found out sbout there shop.

Thank You For Reading [patriot]

My Name: Alejandro Quezada
PM Me For Info

Shop Information
Jr's Powder Coating
Address: 2730 Aiello Drive Unit D San Jose CA 95111
Number: 408-593-6898
Shop Owners/Workers: Ruben, Lorena, And Jr

Before
 -

After
 -
 -

[ September 16, 2012, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: 1ST0KGT ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I've got a couple peice I want done like upper intake trans crossmember valve covers cai and little stuff like that. Can you pm me a price. And I want it done to match 93 cobra teal

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Hey I've got a couple peice I want done like upper intake trans crossmember valve covers cai and little stuff like that. Can you pm me a price. And I want it done to match 93 cobra teal

A color like thatvshe might not have in stock at the moment, feel free to call her and ask though

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
RAP66
¯
Member # 3360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RAP66  Ford pictures for RAP66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much to powder coat my calipers?
The fronts need to be re-coated thanks to the USPS. The rears just need to be cleaned.

-Rich

--------------------
91GT Kurgan Tuned:12lbs of boost 492.4 rwhp / 483.1 rwtq
http://killcarb.org/

www.fordstrokers.com

Posts: 893 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com