Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » SAAC Show Special/July Special

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SAAC Show Special/July Special
rocketeerperf
¯
Member # 5787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocketeerperf  Ford pictures for rocketeerperf  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got back from the Shelby American Automobile Club National meet at the California Speedway in Fontana. It was a great gathering of Shelby's. I shared my booth with Pantera International and had a chance to go for ride in their Group 5 Pantera. I've attached some pics of this awesome machine. It is detuned for the street and puts out approximately 550-600hp.

Rear View 1
 -
Rear View 2
 -

Hollman-Moody 180 degree headers:
 -

We're working together on a brake kit for the Pantera's so I will be spending some more time with them and will get some video of the drive next time.

So.. back to the special

For this month we are offering 10% off all Precision American Brake Kits and free powder coating. As part of the SAAC show I am also offering free shipping until Friday, the 8th. Just use coupon code julyspecial during checkout.

JC

[ July 04, 2005, 14:42: Message edited by: rocketeerperf ]

--------------------
www.rocketeerperformance.com
Distributors of Wilwood and Custom brake kits

Posts: 15 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com