Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » Vendor's FOR SALE Section   » 79-04 Subframe Connectors-$99 Installed (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 79-04 Subframe Connectors-$99 Installed
mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by mtbaughs:
Here's a pic of the griggs frame kit for all who are interested. Interior comes out to do this. At least 8 hours work to install it.

Het Mike,

Is that your car? And how is it going in Tracy?

No, I just found that pic online so that people could see the frame kit. I do have them on my race car though. Certainly the lightest way to stiffen things up for cars that need that level of strength. Honestly living in Tracy has been really great! I was suprised to like it as much as I do. [Smile]
Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tracy is a really slow city and is not a bad change of pace if you are from the Bay Area. I don't think it's for me as I grew up in Stockton and love the Bay Area. Glad you are having a good time in Tracy.
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I think I will just stick with sub frames, I dont liek the idea of my body getting cut up [Eek!]
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
GradGT
¯
Member # 3910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GradGT  Ford pictures for GradGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I'm going to buy these, but my friend with a 97 Z28 wants to know if you offer any for camaros? thank you

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com