Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » NCRC giving out FREE TRACKDAYS!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NCRC giving out FREE TRACKDAYS!!!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I recieved an email from NCRC today and they are offering a "Guest Program" where you can run with them FOR FREE! Here's the info:

NCRC Guest Program Pass this one along to your friends: We are kicking off a "Guest Program" for 2012. This program will provide five entries (open track or race) at any of our Thunderhill events at no cost, to frequent drivers that have not run with NCRC before. We feel strongly that our events are second to none, regardless of pricing. This program is designed for you, the experienced driver, to judge for yourself. Check our events page (www.ncracing.org/events.php) to determine which events have available guest program spots (look for the "Guest" button) and to apply for one of them.

I emailed them right away and got put onto the "guestlist" for March 3 at Thunderhill [Whoo Whooooo!] If you qualify for this program now is your chance! I'm sure spots will fill up quickly so get on it!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess there trying to get new addicts hooked on speed, cool idea. NCRC is a great group to drive with for sure, and inexpensive no doubt.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I guess there trying to get new addicts hooked on speed, cool idea. NCRC is a great group to drive with for sure, and inexpensive no doubt.

Yup, I was planning to pay for some trackdays with NCRC this season, but since I qualified for the "guest list" I signed up! No better deal than getting it for FREE! The people who run NCRC (Dave and Gwen) seem really nice too (at least thats how they came off in their emails [Big Grin] ).

--------------------

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't forget about the Frenchie - Luc. He's a crackup!
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

I'm hoping NOT to bump into the VP of the company I work for if I end up playing hooky from work one day. He's been racing for NCRC for a while and I know I'm bound to bump into him at an NCRC event...hopefully not on a work day though [Razz]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I wish I had 3 events in somewhere. There prices are pretty good anyway. I will try to make it to one of their events this year.
Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
.. I have yet to go to thunderhill.... You going to Infineon with NASA next month

[ January 13, 2012, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: 331SVO ]

Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:
.. I have yet to go to thunderhill.... You going to Infineon with NASA next month

I plan to be out at Infineon next month but I have to wait. They're only offering HPDE3 if you buy Saturday and Sunday but I jut want to buy Saturday. I have to wait until 10 days prior to see if there's space for Saturday-only registration.

What group do you run in? What car?

Back to the topic... Ive only been to t-hill once it is was my very first track day so I didn't really get to enjoy it as much as I'd like. I'm excited for this ncrc event!

--------------------

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by 331SVO:

I plan to be out at Infineon next month but I have to wait. They're only offering HPDE3 if you buy Saturday and Sunday but I jut want to buy Saturday. I have to wait until 10 days prior to see if there's space for Saturday-only registration.

What group do you run in? What car?

Back to the topic... Ive only been to t-hill once it is was my very first track day so I didn't really get to enjoy it as much as I'd like. I'm excited for this ncrc event!

I'll be going Sunday hpde2 on my 04 cobra...and I will be doing thunder hill with NASA . Well I guess we're gonna run in sooner or later
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com