Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Maximum Motorsports Deal of the Day! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Maximum Motorsports Deal of the Day!
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are they going to continue you this through Nov. sure hope so!
Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sinisterblk:
Are they going to continue you this through Nov. sure hope so!

From what I've heard, it'll last until the end of the year...but no guarantees [Confused]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by need-a-cage:
I added them to my cart. I am just getting the non-offsets to keep the wheel centered in the wheel well with the stock K-member. It will be years before I can do the K-member.

I am just trying to figure out if there are any other small things I should order now. Are the aluminum rack bushings worth the $40? I am not sure if my stockers are worn or not. The car only has 69k on it.

Craig

Yes, I heard the aluminum rack bushings are money well spent! You'll probably also want a bumpsteer kit as well...maybe even new sway bar end links for $20 if your front is lowered by 1 3/4" or more [patriot]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I recently swapped out the sway-bar end links and replaced the sway-bar bushings. My buddy has a new in box Ford Motorsport bump steer kit for me.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Posts: 606 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

If you're interested I may be selling my brand new aluminum steering rack bushings. I got the ones for the stock k-member but I think I'm going to order the MM k-member once it pops up on sale again so I'll need the steering rack bushings for the MM k-member. Let me know If you're interested.

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for need-a-cage  Ford pictures for need-a-cage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should have read this before I placed my order. I just ordered them for the stock K-member! I hope they put the coil/over kit for Koni's up for sale. I also want the extreme duty adjustable rear control arms. At least I took the first step towards getting some suspension components. I need to order the Koni's too. I think I found a place online that had a pretty good deal.

--------------------
93 LX Hatch, Dart Big Bore 347, Edelbrock 6037's, Cobra intake, Tremec, S-trim, 60# injectors, Tweecer RT
10.84 @ 128.5mph

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

I wish they had the coil over kit with springs on sale. I don't think I'll take a chance and wait though. You still save $45 by getting 2 $63 dollar springs and the coil over kit for $202.

[ November 03, 2011, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: need-a-cage ]

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Damn that was quick. My control arms just showed up!

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Damn that was quick. My control arms just showed up!

Yea, if you order early enough, you'll usually get your parts in 2 days! Its awesome LOL! Also, strategize when ordering "small/cheap" parts. I wouldn't wait to save $5-10...I'd suggest ordering them along with a larger, more expensive "deal of the day" part. This will save you on shipping costs which usually turns out to be cheaper than waiting to save $5-10 on a "deal of the day" offer [Wink]

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like I got some stuff to order for the front of my coupe like k member a arms and rear control arms thanks for the heads up

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Yeah, I got $100 more worth of small stuff with my arms. I did order the coil over kit though and decided against the springs for now. It added $6 to shipping and they will cost $14 in shipping by themselves. I decided that the $8 in additional shipping is worth putting it off for a month or two to get it on a different credit car bill. This one is getting too big and the wife is going to freak out! I need to get the H&R super race rear springs as well and the XD Rear adjustable arms. I see they have the heavy duty arms again so it isn't looking good for the extreme arms. There is a guy on the Corral that sells MM stuff a little cheaper. He quoted me $420 shipped for the arms. That is a good deal if tax is included. He is in Cali as well so I am just thinking that he overlooked that. I got a PM on the Corral from a MM Tech and he said the kits with springs would never be on the deal of the day because they would lose money on the springs since they don't make them. I told him to put the Extreme Duty arms on the DOD. I'll see what he says.

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Shit, I think I'm done with this MM deal of the day! I've purchased way too much [Embarrassed] I placed another order today, and hopefully it'll be my last [Big Grin] Here's the outcome of all the MM parts that I purchased since this damn sale started...

1. MM Solid steering shaft
2. MM CC Plates
3. MM Offset FCA's
4. MM Bumpsteer kit
5. MM "short" front swaybar endlinks
6. MM aluminum steering rack bushings
7. MM front urethane swaybar bushings
8. MM K-member brace

[ November 07, 2011, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

I know, I need to stop looking! I still want the Extreme Duty adjustable rear control arms and then I have to get springs and dampers. If I see that rollcage come up again it is going to be tough to pass up that deal, but I know the wife will KILL me if I buy that! Then I could legally run 10's and I'd end up breaking stuff trying to go faster. Not to mention spending even more money!

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
11/9: strut tower braces

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Annyone know when upper control arms or. Lower adjustables coming up
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 1993lx50:
Annyone know when upper control arms or. Lower adjustables coming up

It's all random...the rear lower control arms were just on sale like two days ago. I haven't seen the uppers on sale yet.

All the items that have been on sale are on my very first post on page 1. I update it every morning [Wink]

--------------------

1993lx50
¯
Member # 10246

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1993lx50  Ford pictures for 1993lx50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright thanks
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
I know, I need to stop looking! I still want the Extreme Duty adjustable rear control arms and then I have to get springs and dampers. If I see that rollcage come up again it is going to be tough to pass up that deal, but I know the wife will KILL me if I buy that! Then I could legally run 10's and I'd end up breaking stuff trying to go faster. Not to mention spending even more money!

TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY BRO! XD rear lower control arms are on sale (22% off)!!!

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

I am so pissed. I was traveling that day and didn't get a chance to check the computer! DAMN!! What are the chances that they show up again?
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
I am so pissed. I was traveling that day and didn't get a chance to check the computer! DAMN!! What are the chances that they show up again?

I'm sure it'll pop up again. Everything that's been on sale has come up more than once so far.

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Damn deal of the day. I am still on vacation and I just ordered a rollbar! I didn't think that I would ever get one!

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

BUMP...The Deal of the Day sale is "supposedly" going to end at the end of the year, so get what you need NOW! Take advantage [burnout]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

I got the XD adjustable rear arms yesterday, along with front coil over springs, rear springs, and some random small stuff. Damn I have given them A LOT of money in the last few months! I still have to get dampers!

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
I got the XD adjustable rear arms yesterday, along with front coil over springs, rear springs, and some random small stuff. Damn I have given them A LOT of money in the last few months! I still have to get dampers!

Man, tell me about it! I dont even want to list all shit I bought from them these past couple months [Embarrassed]

--------------------

need-a-cage
¯
Member # 5415

Yeah, American Muscle had a cyber deal the other day and I bought a Snow Stage 2 Boost Cooler. I didn't think I would ever get that but I had to since I bought the rollbar and will up the boost now. I also bought a 340lph fuel pump from some other place having a big sale. I need to stop looking at this stuff!

--------------------
10.84 @ 128.5mph

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com