Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » NASA sept 25-26

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NASA sept 25-26
acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not on the schedule yet so sign up now befor it fills up sept 25-26 at infenion. it will probably be all HPDE sessions.......
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might be signing up for this
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going on Sat. in HPDE 3, #95. Hope to see some fellow track guys out there and have some fun

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

mtndew98
¯
Member # 9426

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for mtndew98  Ford pictures for mtndew98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be running in group 4 this weekend, then TT in a couple more weeks.

--------------------
98 GT full PI swap, #40 NASA TTC

Posts: 38 | From: Fairfield CA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you guys see that banged up brand new yellow Maserati. I don't know the story, how he crashed or where but it looked messed up. This was on Saturday
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Did you guys see that banged up brand new yellow Maserati. I don't know the story, how he crashed or where but it looked messed up. This was on Saturday

Infineon claims another victim. So how did you like NASA compared to other groups?
acmikee
¯
Member # 5568

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for acmikee  Ford pictures for acmikee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the masarati crashed in the exit of 3a drivers right and hit the tire wall. he broke the passanger side ball joint off and damaged every panal on the passanger side. passanger side air bag worked....have pics but don't know how to post them..........mike
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

HPDE 3 sucked, it was like a parking lot. I had to keep coming in to get away from traffic. I don't know if it's always like that but there were some bad (and slow) drivers in it. They let me move up to 4 and it was like night and day difference. I passed and got passed so it was perfect. Can't wait to get back out to Sears again, that track is so technical, challenging and obviously demanding by all the wrecked cars. You just don't want to go off track there, that's for sure. Met some really cool people too and got a little help from a mustang guy regarding a weird brake issue. May be back out there in 2 weeks.
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
HPDE 3 sucked, it was like a parking lot. I had to keep coming in to get away from traffic. I don't know if it's always like that but there were some bad (and slow) drivers in it. They let me move up to 4 and it was like night and day difference. I passed and got passed so it was perfect. Can't wait to get back out to Sears again, that track is so technical, challenging and obviously demanding by all the wrecked cars. You just don't want to go off track there, that's for sure. Met some really cool people too and got a little help from a mustang guy regarding a weird brake issue. May be back out there in 2 weeks.

Good stuff, I'll be there in two weeks.

[ September 27, 2010, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: SF Coupe ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com