Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » Pics from PCASB auto-x event 3/29/09

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics from PCASB auto-x event 3/29/09
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some pics that my girlfriend took of my friends Vette and my Fauxbra

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

-
 -

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics! Where was this held? DO you have anything done to your suspension.

Looking at AutoX pics doesnt looks as "cool" as looking as drag pics where the front wheels are off the ground, but DAMN ITS FUN!!! AUTOX is the shizzznit [burnout]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

This was held at the earl warren showgrounds parking lot in Santa Barbara, it was a total gravel pit as you can see in some of the pics!

The fauxbra has quite a bit done to the suspension actually...

steeda springs
tokiko blues
MM HD adj rear lca's
MM full length subs
MM c/c plates
MM alum. steering rack bushings
MM front poly swaybar endlinks
MM poly swaybar mounts
sn95 convertible front x-brace

it also has 4.30 gears, and stock mach1/cobra brakes all around, and I was rolling on bridgestone potenza re-01r 245/45/17's on stock 17x8's, real street tires.

Me and the vette had the fastest street tire times of the day too, and I beat him [Wink]

I ran 50.xx, he ran 51.xx, most street tire cars ran 55.xx, fastest time of the day was a 45.xx by a 75 year old dude rocking hoosier slicks on his 70's porsche [worship] old dudes rule!

[ April 02, 2009, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
This was held at the earl warren showgrounds parking lot in Santa Barbara, it was a total gravel pit as you can see in some of the pics!

The fauxbra has quite a bit done to the suspension actually...

steeda springs
tokiko blues
MM HD adj rear lca's
MM full length subs
MM c/c plates
MM alum. steering rack bushings
MM front poly swaybar endlinks
MM poly swaybar mounts
sn95 convertible front x-brace

it also has 4.30 gears, and stock mach1/cobra brakes all around, and I was rolling on bridgestone potenza re-01r 245/45/17's on stock 17x8's, real street tires.

Me and the vette had the fastest street tire times of the day too, and I beat him [Wink]

I ran 50.xx, he ran 51.xx, most street tire cars ran 55.xx, fastest time of the day was a 45.xx by a 75 year old dude rocking hoosier slicks on his 70's porsche [worship] old dudes rule!

Thats bad ass man!!! Good stuff! COngrats on the fastest times. That vette got nothing on a Maximum Motorsport'ed SN95 [Wink]

In the few AutoX event I've been to, the old dudes, even old ladies, are fast as hell [worship]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like they should of rented a street sweeper lol.. looking good though [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com