Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » March 21/22nd at Infineon

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: March 21/22nd at Infineon
Modularmotorsport
¯
Member # 7462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Modularmotorsport  Ford pictures for Modularmotorsport    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nasas' got another event at Infineon

March 21/22nd

Hdpe/TT/Comp groups

nasaproracing.com

Hope to see some more Mustangs at the track

See you on the track

#19 hpde 4 Mustang

--------------------
06 Mustang GT
basic mods

cobra_302_stang
¯
Member # 7257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra_302_stang  Ford pictures for cobra_302_stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there in my Mach 1. #15 in hpde 3, what mustang will you be in? See you their.

--------------------
~HighSpeed Motorsports~

Posts: 416 | From: Redwood city | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Modularmotorsport
¯
Member # 7462

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Modularmotorsport  Ford pictures for Modularmotorsport    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobra_302_stang:
I will be there in my Mach 1. #15 in hpde 3, what mustang will you be in? See you their.

06 Mustang Gt

--------------------
06 Mustang GT
basic mods

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there. TTS #5 1990 coupe. I usually park right next to the big red TT trailer.

Looks like you'll be running with us on Saturday Modularmotosport.

[ March 16, 2009, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: SF Coupe ]

Modularmotorsport
¯
Member # 7462

Saturday was fun...

Not many wrecks other then the silver lotus on the first go around.

After all the work on my car..i now need to start fine tuning it and getting some more laps under my belt.. [Smile]

SF coupe,..I think i saw you out on the track.

I have the dark red/black hood 06 Gt.

[ March 23, 2009, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Modularmotorsport ]

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw your car there. There were a lot of mustangs at this event and I couldn't remember who posted in this forum. That lotus wreck ruined the run for TT. Another lotus wrecked right in front of me later in the day, the red one with the yellow hood, spun right in front of a 911 on the first lap. The 911 had no where to go and t-boned the lotus, expensive collision.

I had a really great day on Sat. I won TTS with a 1:53.3. I was the overall fastest car in TT at the end of session 3 on Sunday with another 1:53.3. I didn't run session 4 so someone may have beat me.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com