Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Road Racing, Auto X & Drifting   » New sheriff in town and this one likes RACING

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New sheriff in town and this one likes RACING
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OK here is the deal. I will be taking over mod duties in the Forum..

I highly stress Autocross and will opne my wealth of knowledge to everyone that asks. I dopn't know everything but I can find out and/or will point you in the right direction to get the info.

I am going to post schedules to Sac/Bay/Fresno groups for the next season when they are posted and keep them update. I would like to see CAFord members unite and hit the courses in force. It is really a blast and tests all aspects of your driving skill. Not just how fast you can release the brake or clutch and shift. No offense to the Drag guys.. I still drag from time to time.. I hope to see and encourage people to get a few guys out and run with the corner carvers.

More to come later.

Eric

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From one new mod to the other- sounds good!

I hope to get my SVO in good enough shape to try some track events. But that might take awhile...

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
From one new mod to the other- sounds good!

I hope to get my SVO in good enough shape to try some track events. But that might take awhile...

Drop every dime you have and make and just get it running...
[Big Grin]

The track will be waiting when it is ready.

Eric

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to OUR section! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com