Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Need Timing Help on my 92 coupe (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Need Timing Help on my 92 coupe
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Renzo:
I buy them i build them and i drive them to the limit. Sorry for the blurred photo i was busy at the time coming down from XXX MPH.

-

on ur dyno?

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Renzo  Ford pictures for Tom Renzo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOPE on the interstate. here is another one a little more reasonable

-

[ 2014-09-13, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Tom Renzo ]

--------------------
I spend money i don't have. Building cars i don't need. To impress people i don't know.

Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Renzo  Ford pictures for Tom Renzo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOPE on the interstate. Here is another one a little more reasonable. I love to go fast.

-

--------------------
I spend money i don't have. Building cars i don't need. To impress people i don't know.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We got a badass over here.

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Actually i am hung up on fast cars. Yesterday i was minding my own business and a twin Porsche was messing with me.I ignored him! Tom Jr just looked over at me and said dad blow this guy away. Well i did and sometimes i take to big a chance. A guy came on to the highway and i had to stand up on the brakes. It is hard to stop at high speeds even with the oversize brakes i install on my cars. basically i am stupid i guess but i love speed. That is the car type. And i love to help people with car issues. I make mistakes just like others but when someone says bad things about me i get offended. Naturally you guys do not know me personally i understand that and sometimes i come on to strong. But bottom line we all like cars. Thanks have a great day brother. Nice chatting with you.

[ 2014-09-13, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Tom Renzo ]

--------------------

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Tom Jr just looked over at me and said dad blow this guy away. Well i did and sometimes i take to big a chance.

Just reminded me of this scene sorry to get off topic

-

[ 2014-09-13, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: 70stang351w ]

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

That is GREAT. I love it MAN. Have a great day Brother. So dam cool Thanks 70

[ 2014-09-14, 03:36 AM: Message edited by: Tom Renzo ]

--------------------

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by i:
Do a burnout on that silver carrera gt then I believe matter fact swang that shit because that shit anit hot! [Big Grin]

You do realize that the GT can do 210 MPH is a V10 with 612 HP and 0-60 in 3.4 I dont think doing a burnout is an issue. That car is one of the fastest cars on the planet. It drives and performs like a?? Well you know. if you ever drove one you would not believe it. I like it i think it is a keeper.
I'm just breaking you balls but how many super cars do you really own Tommy boy?

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Man so many cars and not enough road. Sorry for the blurry photo i was quite busy at the time. WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I love my cars that is certain. What else is there in this world??

-

[ 2014-09-14, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: Tom Renzo ]

--------------------

diablounicorn
¯
Member # 13033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for diablounicorn  Ford pictures for diablounicorn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think you posting your so called garage helped the poster even if he called you an idiot when you tried, cause now you look like one flexing your "speedometer" but couldnt have tom jr take a pic of your driving.
Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Yep i have an in car crammer in my cars now. They make them and i dont know what they are called. But complete with suction cups and that is what we use now. That is the fast ones at least.I posted that because to build a car that can go 200 MPH is not Done by an idiot or someone that bull shits. So i posted it. But you are correct it had nothing to do with the issue. I actually explained that with the info posted as i saw fit. I was only trying to help the guy and the both of them flamed me. NOT NICE as i have been building speedy cars for 50 years. Thank you you seem quit reasonable Renzo

[ 2014-09-22, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Tom Renzo ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com