Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » SCT Tuner help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SCT Tuner help
SSF_SN
¯
Member # 11105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_SN  Ford pictures for SSF_SN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does anyone have some tips on how to set up a tune? I dont have many options to change like ive seen on Bama tuners that some friends have. Only thing i can really change it turning off the o2s. Anyone know what i could do to add more fuel or mess with the air/fuel ratio and spark timing?

Its a 96 cobra with stock manifolds, exhaust, CAI and gears

I have this one:

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/SCT-3015/Mustang-Sct-Sf3-Power-Flash-Tuner-Programmer

[ 2013-09-04, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: SSF_SN ]

Posts: 103 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
alexv
¯
Member # 13018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for alexv  Ford pictures for alexv    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It depends on what the tuner left open for you to modify. I think they can chose how much they allow you to modify. It's not so much the SCT tuner device itself as much as whoever did the tune for you.
If you want to modify more stuff that you currently can, you'd have to contact whoever did your tune.

Posts: 119 | From: Novato, CA | Registered: Jun 2013  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com