Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » piston question (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: piston question
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ain't one upping anybody. You are all talk. Next time you are at the track or an event come tell me how delusional I am to my face. That wont happen just like your builds.

I'm done.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so let me get this straight, when someones builds a car and runs it at the track, but does not post it on cafords or shows videos of it on cafords, that automatically means it does not exist according to you and that person is full of shit. Let see how you get out of this one. IN b4 you call me an internet reader haha.This should be good.

--------------------
02 white saleen(sold) 347 stroker in the works

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro I have already made myself look like an idiot just by arguing with one. You are so good at both that you just can't be beat.

Anything else we can just go to pm, like last time. I really don't know what the fuck you are gettin at? Like you think you are publicly schooling me or proving that you are far superior or????? It ain't gonna stop me from helping folks out and it damn sure hasn't stopped my phone from ringing.
I'll see you at the track or a dyno day....but I know you won't say shit to me....

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Regardless of who is right, the fact remains. Mr 10psi has 86 posts and no one gives a shit what he says. Turbo50 has been here for years and is a proven engine builder. Win goes to the guy with the Spongebob avatar.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
jessdawg5.0
¯
Member # 12815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jessdawg5.0  Ford pictures for jessdawg5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dang i didnt intend for this post to blow up like this wow anyway turbo50 ive met lxjames before at a run i was on with my brother in law before i got my own stang ive heard nothin but good shit bout your builds and knowledge im saving money right now to buy a new motor hopefully youll have something in my price range when that time comes if not ill be getting ahold of you to fly cut my pistons if need be
Posts: 64 | From: el sobrante ca | Registered: Apr 2013  |  :
Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.10psi  Ford pictures for Mr.10psi  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why dont you just answer the damn question that i asked instead of just beating around the bush. Why is it so hard for you to do that.

--------------------

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
Regardless of who is right, the fact remains. Mr 10psi has 86 posts and no one gives a shit what he says. Turbo50 has been here for years and is a proven engine builder. Win goes to the guy with the Spongebob avatar.

Wilit i dont know who you are but dont try to stir things up between us, i kindly ask you to not get in between this. Me and dan will take this to pm next.

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.10psi:
why dont you just answer the damn question that i asked instead of just beating around the bush. Why is it so hard for you to do that.

Because that is a ridiculous question. Of course not everyone that builds cars or motors posts in here.....I never said that.

So where are your builds?

--------------------

Mr.10psi
¯
Member # 11062

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

Because that is a ridiculous question. Of course not everyone that builds cars or motors posts in here.....I never said that.

Well then in that case, why are you asking where are my builds? It just sounds like i need to post them on here for you to believe anything, you catch my drift here?

--------------------

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Poor mr10psi! Only 23yrs old Fighting so hard to prove his skills but no one wants to listen to him and his bad attitude, poor guy
Lol
I wonder how many builds this 23year old has under his belt Or how many times hes been to the track?

You've only had a license for what, 6 years? What a big mouth u got for such little experience

where were you when Shaun even made that post back in '03?? Oh that's right you were only 13 years old, probably playing video games

[ 2013-05-31, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: sneakyfox90 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:

I still have a Turbo50 build...

and still will stomp 95% of street cars around....

[patriot]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you are young, you try so hard to get others to see just how smart you are. When you get older, you don't need to prove how smart you are. You have years of time slips and builds do it for you.

Mr. 10psi. If you want to be taking seriously, the first thing you do is fix your grammar/punctuation. Stop writing in a giant block of text.

2nd. If you are going to act like a "I'm smarter that you". You might want to not copy and paste some other person's post.

3rd. With less than 100 posts. Don't come on to a site and try to start a pissing match with someone that has built and help at least 50% of this site with their cars.

I don't know you for Adam. Maybe you know what your doing. Maybe you are just good at reading some one else's post and copying then. I don't know and don't really care. What I do know is, you are turning this thread into a pissing contest does nothing to help you out.

[ 2013-05-31, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com