Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Easiest MAF conversion? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Easiest MAF conversion?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So from the looks of that corral one its the kind I was talking about where its a connector right? Imma look into those because theres nothing more that I hate working on cars is wiring so I'm trying to go that plug N play route, thanks. [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes, with the motorsport one, all pin changes are done inside the Motorsport connector between the computer and EEC harness connector.
If you want to convert your 86 to MAF without as much as having to think this is the way to go.

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MUSTTANGUY:
yes, with the motorsport one, all pin changes are done inside the Motorsport connector between the computer and EEC harness connector.
If you want to convert your 86 to MAF without as much as having to think this is the way to go.

Alright sorry to ask a rehitorical question, but do you know the website you can order them from? I tried all thru google N can't find it I got the part number off my brothers connector(which I didn't know he had till 30 mins ago).

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Part #E8ZM-12A582-B32

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

MUSTTANGUY
¯
Member # 2251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MUSTTANGUY  Ford pictures for MUSTTANGUY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/ford-motorsport-maf-conversion-kit-for-86-88-5-0.851874/

Here's another one

--------------------
Tim (Musttanguy)
97 5.0 coupe
82 GT 427/T56/9"

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by MUSTTANGUY:
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/ford-motorsport-maf-conversion-kit-for-86-88-5-0.851874/

Here's another one

Thanks I just joined the forum to get a hold of him but I fail kuz I dNt know how to PM lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com