Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » HPS's new 5.4L intake pics are up... peep delta

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: HPS's new 5.4L intake pics are up... peep delta
r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys... you know that I'm a 5.4L head. Good news, pics are up of the new HPS 5.4 Hardball'R intake for 5.4L 2v in mustangs and f150's. Check em out:

-

-

-

-

I get mine in a few days. Once we have some dyno numbers and fitment info from the stangs the truck guys will be able to get into it pretty fast.

A couple design notes. Notice that the runner inlets are right at the roof of the plenum, and the plenum volume is looking like fully 6-7L or so. The runners have been chopped off at the roof to shorten them, the main entrance has been radius-ed a bit, runner entrances are way smoother, the runners are straighter. Looks like you can still port it if needed but it should be fine as cast after a port match to the heads to be used.

This will allow you to fit a 5.4L 2v under a stock hood on any 96-04 GT.
We should all be thanking bob for coming through.

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com