Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Hi. New Member (5.0XR4) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hi. New Member (5.0XR4)
5.0XR4
¯
Member # 8229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0XR4  Ford pictures for 5.0XR4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nor*cal... we both know that if you've got half a brain, and a lot of experience, the only thing you know for sure is that you don't know much at all.

If somebody wants the benefit of my knowledge, I'm happy to share. But, life's too short to waste it arguing with a knucklehead who's so insecure they MUST believe they know it all after only a couple years' experience. They won't let you prove them wrong, because that would leave them with nothing. So, the more you prove, the harder they dig in. Kinda' like ticks.

nor*cal93ssp
¯
Member # 3884

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nor*cal93ssp  Ford pictures for nor*cal93ssp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nicely said. [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com