Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » How to get the most PSI out of a NOVI-1000

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: How to get the most PSI out of a NOVI-1000
OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneBadHatch  Ford pictures for OneBadHatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I keep hearing all this vortech pully and using different pulley's on the sc anyone know what I need to make the most of it?

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

Posts: 834 | From: Oceanside, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneBadHatch  Ford pictures for OneBadHatch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anybody?

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are a couple of threads that might help

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/showthread.php?t=6969

http://www.superchargerhelp.com/showthread.php?t=2203

Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
powerpipe, smaller blower pully, and a bigger crank pulley will give you the most

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

how much faster will it wear out the blower?

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Over spin that and it'll last an hour. You don't have a real strong head unit. Upgrade or be THRILLED if you get 10psi to last.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

OneBadHatch
¯
Member # 970

what is the max safe psi for it? What do I have to do to get it?

--------------------
1990 GT
TFS Intake and Cam
AFR 165's
Plus all the goodies

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just search superchargerhelp.com under the NOVI 1000 section. Or post the question there. All the guys there run superchargers and are very knowledgable.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com