Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » tranny

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: tranny
9cobra9
¯
Member # 4470

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra9  Ford pictures for 9cobra9    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just installed a new clutch/flywheel, however my headers are bbk and too big. i cant fit the tranny inside properly without damaging the clutch and flywheel. i cant remove the headers bc that will require me dropping the crossmember and the engine with it(no room at all). now, is a t56 smaller that a t45? im thinking about just swapping the 2. any tips on how to get the t45 inside? also, i found pieces of cast aluminum chopped up in the bellhousing, but nothing is damaged inside, what can that be? last question,is anyone selling a t56 or does any one need to buy a t45? ty for all the help

--------------------
Red 1999 Cobra #1227
cai, bbk headers, offroad h-pipe, short shifter, 3.73's, magnaflow mufflers, LTW flywheel and 04 cobra clutch,
co-owner of PWA

white92FOX
Member # 5846

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white92FOX  Ford pictures for white92FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
EDIT: WRONG TOPIC

[ July 24, 2005, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: white92FOX ]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com