Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Guage installation's & mustang perf.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Guage installation's & mustang perf.
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still doing guage installations and anything mustang related drop me a line at the shop looking for stangs to work on great prices for ca ford members and quality work. 10-7 monday-sunday 1-650-826-1618 or just drop by the shop im in san bruno. hope to see you soon. the ca ford meet is coming up lets bring out those mustangs fellas...shaun [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

FiveO650
¯
Member # 3927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FiveO650  Ford pictures for FiveO650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey man, i was wondering if you did Aod to manual
conversions? if you do hit me up with a pm
Thanks,
DAnny

[ May 05, 2004, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: NittyFitty ]

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont have the time for that right now but i know someone that has done it very clean but it cost allot if you want a price quote drop me a pm and i can find out the info for you. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what do you have in the way of an alarm system?
I'm kinda looking for the "extra" options like remote start, power door un/lock, trunk...maybe even a pager.
thx [patriot]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun, if your talking about the AOD to t-5 conversion I did in your old car, thanks for the compliment. And I could possibly do it again for the rigt price.
Andrew

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

I sell clifford and viper alarm systems the two way pager kind, remote start, all the goodies anything you need just call me at the shop 1-650-826-1618 and i can answer any ? you all have about alarms or guage installations. thanks, shaun [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com