Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » suspension question

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: suspension question
93gt
¯
Member # 2558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93gt  Ford pictures for 93gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what is the best place to get suspension? how good is the d and d motorsports.
sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not m,eaning to sound like an ass, but what kind of setup are you looking for? Drag, road course, street or a combination of the two/three. Lots of different suspension setups bro.

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
93gt
¯
Member # 2558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93gt  Ford pictures for 93gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DRAG. PRETTY MUCH I WANT MY FRONT TIRES TO GET OFF THE GROUND. MOTOR WISE I WILL BE PUTTING OUT ABOUT 450 TO THE WHEELS.
Glenn
¯
Member # 520

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn  Ford pictures for Glenn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93gt:
DRAG. PRETTY MUCH I WANT MY FRONT TIRES TO GET OFF THE GROUND. MOTOR WISE I WILL BE PUTTING OUT ABOUT 450 TO THE WHEELS.

I just posted a similar question about this awhile ago, a lot of guys seem to like the MM lower control arms, FRPP upper control arms, and lakewood 50/50s in the rear, and 90/10's in the front. I am going with JDSperformance u/l control arms which I think is made by granatelli, the 50/50's in the rear, and 90/10's in the front. Also X2C motorsports stuff is supposed to be good also.

[ April 22, 2004, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Glenn ]

--------------------
S-Trim,331,H/C/I
"JohnB groupie train"
My Car
DragGuam

Posts: 2009 | From: Stationed on a Pacific Island, Guam | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com