Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » machine shop

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: machine shop
venomous93
¯
Member # 1992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous93  Ford pictures for venomous93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im building a stroker for my cobra and wanted to see if their is any shops anybody would recomend . any help would be great.

--------------------
-93'Cobra-
650 4 life

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
reggie jackson's in san bruno! they are building mine as we speak!

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well ZINOLAS in mountain view does great job
let him now Jose sent you he will do the work for a good price

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FRDFURY:

say whats up to john for me [patriot]

i had an engine done there and bayshore engine in san francisco,

i vote for Bayshore Engine give them a call 415-647-9575 [patriot]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bayshore Racing Engines

[worship] [worship] [worship]

Excellent people, Expert Professional work.

Call and talk to Dave Haver, he owns it.

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

what's the wait on that motor? i know several motors that have taken a LONG time to come out of there.

--------------------
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you want a ticking time bomb go to Reggie Jackson's! They have a good track record lately.

Try Dave's Engine Machining in Newark. They did most of the work on my turbo motor. (510)797-9536

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Zinola's in Mt View does great work. Hit him up 650.390.9367 ask for Jeff.

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard dave at bayshore tries to charge way too much and lags. mine is almost done and it's only been a week. John at reggie's is a real cool guy and takes time to talk and explain stuff. not too bad on prices either!

--------------------
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

venomous93
¯
Member # 1992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous93  Ford pictures for venomous93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im thinking reggie jacksons because i need it quick i have my stroker sitting in my room. around how much do you guys think it will be to prep it for the stroker?

--------------------
-93'Cobra-
650 4 life

yellow67stang
¯
Member # 903

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellow67stang  Ford pictures for yellow67stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol

--------------------
I like cars.

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

quote:
i heard dave at bayshore tries to charge way too much and lags. mine is almost done and it's only been a week. John at reggie's is a real cool guy and takes time to talk and explain stuff. not too bad on prices either!

i heard your story today at the dyno place. that sucks. that doesnt sound like dave at all. bayshore has done MANY motors on this board and ALL of them run very well. he has taken care of many people on this board in the past. i can think of 3 people that were there today that had reggie motors that didnt hold oil pressure. they eventually went to bayshore.

here's just the first 3 that came to mind
1) the primer black mustang that was there today, it has a 408 Windsor, Novi 2000, goes low 10's on 91 and no alcohol.
2) the lemans that made 488 rwhp on motor (you talked to the owner brian)
3) the gray nova that made 468 on motor, 687 on a hundred shot

[ March 14, 2004, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Chosen1 ]

--------------------
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

has anyone here had a good motor come out of reggie jacksons? or know of any?

--------------------
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
has anyone here had a good motor come out of reggie jacksons? or know of any?

i did a engine at Reggie Jacksons. Took a while,

i went in there and said i want an 11 second daily driver and be able to run nitrous.

we thought up some parts, and when all was said and done, the engine was a 12.0-12.2 all engine car on pump gas, that saw lots of nitrous abuse on the weekens with a 250 shot [burnout]

john and bruno know what they are doing, i am not bad mouthing them. There are other engine builders around, I personally would go with Bayshore Engine first.... ( i used to work there)

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

that's good to hear that motor heald up. it's a little too late, my motor is 90% done! thanx for the advise though.

--------------------
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com