Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » MAF and fuel system? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: MAF and fuel system?
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I should have mentioned that.

If you want a real kit that will work right and suit your needs, not to mention make a REAL 100 hp then look up Zimmerman.

He uses NX which I like as well and it has proven results from what I have seen.

Nitrous is kind of like heads......there are the right kits for the right application. Some are better some are inferior....

Ya feel me?

Also going 10s will reguire you to tune your chassis get the 60 foot down, get the nitrous tuned etc.

It wont be plug and play so like Sawson says the potential is there.

Good luck with it.

I am HOPING my 12.5 to on 331 with 300cfm heads and a 250 shot runs 10s so take it for what it is worth.

I guess you and I will be in the same boat with the POTENTIAL to run 10s....now we just have to actually do it

later

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

dominic
¯
Member # 612

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dominic  Ford pictures for dominic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok well how much do your kits run??
Posts: 105 | From: bay area,eastbay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dominic:
ok will do...so just a head swap and a 100 shot and im 10's?

Get it running solid into the 11's all motor first before worring about nitrous. You may find that you'll have to change your intake and/or cam as well.

customN2O
¯
Member # 914

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for customN2O  Ford pictures for customN2O  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

ok well how much do your kits run??
quote:

The kits retail for about 649, depending on what mustang you have. That is for a basic kit, adjustable from 100-250 hp. That is well more then you will need, yet is still upgradable to a dual nozzle, up to 400 hp. This kit is safe on stock mustangs, up to around 150 hp. You could probably get away with the 200 shot also, but I would recomend some additional mods first. The 100 hp shot will give you a boner though, guaranteed! lol

--------------------
[img]http://www.zimmermanmotorsports.com/zimban2.gif[/img]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com