Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » best H-pipe ???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: best H-pipe ???
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok what do you guys think is the best h-pipes for 97 gt and price range?

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

STALLION98GT
¯
Member # 867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STALLION98GT  Ford pictures for STALLION98GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I THINK FOR H-PIPE BBK MAKES THE BEST ONE..
OR IF YOU WANT TO GET AN X-PIPE BASSANI MAKE A GOOD ONE TOO..

IF YOU WANNA BUY A H-PIPE FROM BBK I CAN GET YOU ONE FOR A GOOD PRICE..

WEB SITE WWW.RPMUSTANGS.COM

(ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ONE WITH CATS OR WITH OUT.?)
[Bling Bling]

Posts: 711 | From: San jose (east) | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STALLION98GT:
I THINK FOR H-PIPE BBK MAKES THE BEST ONE..
OR IF YOU WANT TO GET AN X-PIPE BASSANI MAKE A GOOD ONE TOO..

IF YOU WANNA BUY A H-PIPE FROM BBK I CAN GET YOU ONE FOR A GOOD PRICE..

WEB SITE WWW.RPMUSTANGS.COM

(ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ONE WITH CATS OR WITH OUT.?)
[Bling Bling]

I want one with cats. I was also wondering which is better for road racing the h or the x, whats the difference between the 2 anyhow? Thanks

--------------------

ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ok I was looking at the Dr gas x pipe kit??? anyone know anything about it, pro's, con's, is it a good fit? sound good as well? Basicaly is it worth the money?

--------------------

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mike dont waste the money on a catted Exaust system just keep the stock one for Smog season, Blower cars like straight threw exaust with no bends i reccomend LT headers with O/R H pipe and straight threw muffler of ur choice to really maximize the exaust and blower =)

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
mike dont waste the money on a catted Exaust system just keep the stock one for Smog season, Blower cars like straight threw exaust with no bends i reccomend LT headers with O/R H pipe and straight threw muffler of ur choice to really maximize the exaust and blower =)

when get the money I will do some straight threw mufflers but for now I just need to fix the prob I am gonna call my buddy tonight cuz he said he had a nice set up for LT headers that he wants to sell.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com