Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 92 GT for sale, Dart Block 363

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 92 GT for sale, Dart Block 363
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For Sale:

I think it about time for me to part ways with my 1992 fox body. Car is setup to be a nasty NA car so it will need more gear for that. Factory paint car, has some dings and scratches etc but pretty damn clean for the age of the car, it has spent its entire life garaged and in Northern California, no rust!!

8.2 Dart block big bore 363 machined and assembled by Brian at Ad performance. Custom diamond 9.1 cc dome pistonsShortblock; DART SHP 4 bolt main block, bored,
torque plate honed to 4.125" bore, Scat 4340 forged 3.4"
crankshaft, Scat 4340 forged 5.40 H-beam rods with ARP 7/16
capscrews, Diamond Dome top inline relief pistons, Mahle
plasma moly rings, Clevite H series performance rod and main
bearings. Rotating assembly balanced, block machined for
assembly, DART coated cam bearings installed, freeze plugs ARP 2000 rod bolts.

- Romac SFI balancer

- Heads AFR 220s with Titanium retainers and the PAC 1225 spring upgrade

- Intake is a Super Vic ported to match the heads by Ed Curtis

- The new high flowing Wilson 4150 TB.

- FTI Custom Billet camshaft. 265/271 .747/.707 on a 110

- LGM Shaft Rockers 1.7 intake 1.6 exhaust.

- Custom Three-Piece 3/8 Push Rods

- Rollmaster Timing Set SB Ford "race" CS3071
GSP SBF SR Lifters - Ultra-Pro Series
FTI-Cam Retainer Plate SBF-CR1
ARP Camshaft Bolt - SBF Billet core

- Headers are kooks 2inch to 3.5

- Custom exhaust setup with custom built straight through mufflers by Lou H to quite this beast down. These mufflers are 3lbs each and look and sound awesome.
I also have 3 pairs of other mufflers, 2 pairs new in box, and one pair that was on the car but it was so stupid loud the neighbors complained when I was trying to tune everything in. lol

- Mezeire Electric Water Pump

- GZ Vacuum pump

-Custom made Radiator hoses with fittings.

- Trans is a C4, originally a dynamic lupo setup with a reverse manual valve body, trans brake and Hurst Quarter shifter. Just redone by ATO in Rancho Cordova, Jim was the first person to put a Trans brake on a c4 so he is the OG of these bad boys.

- Brand new converter by Drynaic Converters. A little over 6k stall.

- 8.8 3.73 Rear with Strange 31 spline, Detroit locker, c clip eliminators.

- Fuel System is Aeromotive stealth system.
https://aeromotiveinc.com/product/86-98-5-a1000-5-0l-fox-body-mustang-stealth-fuel-system/

- Fuel Injectors are ID1050X

- Brand new installed Aerospace drag front and rear disk brakes.

- UPR coil over K member in front, Strange adjustable shocks and struts.

- Tuning with Holley HP efi, with the digital dash. All the bells and whistles with this system were about 4 k with sensors and shit.

- Brand new hi performance power master starter

- Brand new ET Street R rears and Sportsman SR fronts.

- I still have a basically brand new NX Wet kit, 15lb bottle, heater purge, big solenoids, TPS programable switch, etc. Only thing this is missing is the plate that was for my performer rpm that I sold. Wasn't planning on putting nitrous on this setup so I pulled it out of the car. Extra parts like an extra set of rear weld wheels with nittos tires, 3 sets of mufflers, Edelbrock elbow and whatever fox shit I have laying around will go with it.

Im sure I am missing a ton of shit so i will update this later with more info. Here is some pics of the build process.

https://www.instagram.com/3sixty3nafox/

Car was just tuned at AED in Shingle springs on pump gas E85, made some solid power 540/561. Obviously it will need to be dialed in at the track, but with the Holley EFi and someone knowledgeable that shouldn’t be too difficult.

25k obo all these parts were purchased new, have idle time, dyno time, and about 10 miles putting around town. I don’t have time for two cars, and to be honest I just prefer to drive my boosted coyote. Looking to sell to open up a garage space for whichever new car we buy my wife.

Pics are a pain in the ass on this site so here is a video or shoot me a text for some info/photos. 707-410-6058

https://youtu.be/CpaF2Zci-Is?si=rd70rBNcQ__P6eyQ

[ 2024-01-21, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Camara90 ]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

ttt

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

68gtscode
¯
Member # 8679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68gtscode  Ford pictures for 68gtscode    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a really nice car and I have been interested in it over the years. Unfortunately it is a horrible time for me to think about buying another Mustang, but it will make a lucky buyer very happy!
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

quote:
Originally posted by 68gtscode:
This is a really nice car and I have been interested in it over the years. Unfortunately it is a horrible time for me to think about buying another Mustang, but it will make a lucky buyer very happy!

Thank you, I'm sure someone will grab it at some point and hopefully enjoy it.

--------------------
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com