Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

[ 2024-01-20, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Venomousnotch ]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT... [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an excellent running combo for you. It's a 90 with either 72k 0r 82k on it. $16K cash and it's yours!!!
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
I have an excellent running combo for you. It's a 90 with either 72k 0r 82k on it. $16K cash and it's yours!!!

Are you saying $1,600.. or $16k for engine and trans?

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No not $1,600. $16K Firm. It comes with an extremely well kept all original black on grey upholstery LX.
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

quote:
No not $1,600. $16K Firm. It comes with an extremely well kept all original black on grey upholstery LX.

Thanks buddy but I'm looking for a motor and automatic transmission for a project I have. Thank you though much appreciated in responding. [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

All Good I definitely sensed that you were trying to build something. Was just trying to save you the time because this car is in need of nothing and is no doubt one of the cleanest you will see. Good luck on the project.
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

quote:
All Good I definitely sensed that you were trying to build something. Was just trying to save you the time because this car is in need of nothing and is no doubt one of the cleanest you will see. Good luck on the project.

Thank you brother. Trying to build a 90 Lx coupe 4 cyl with only 20k original miles. If you can keep your eyes open for me on a nice engine and transmission. [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

TTT... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com