Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 5 Speed (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS: 1990 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 5 Speed
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
https://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-ford-mustang-lx-50/6665154202.html
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Taking offers. Find a buyer and keep $500.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

TTT
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Priced to sale. $8500. Check out the link.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

TTT
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

TTT
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
8500??

Good luck..

[ 2018-08-16, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blown93Snake:
8500??

Good luck..

He will get close to that. Better then buying a bucket coupe for 6k

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by S550_notch:
quote:
8500??

Good luck..

He will get close to that. Better then buying a bucket coupe for 6k
No he won't, but ok. Is that why he's offering up a finders fee?

Bro I paid 3500 for my car with a fucking forged stroker and coilovers/etc. all over it.. get real. It's a ~30 year old fox body.

Not only that, there's really nothing special about it. It's a mail order bolt on BBK header fox.. c'mon.. lol.

The panhard bar is the only serious piece of equipment on that thing. It doesn't even have Coilovers lol.

So now bolt on fox bodies with no carpet or power adder are worth almost 10k?

K.

[ 2018-08-16, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
8500??

Good luck..

+1
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for DeleteThisAccount  Ford pictures for DeleteThisAccount    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:
quote:
8500??

Good luck..

+1
Dude.. real talk.. have these fuckin' people even looked online.. at all?

Haha. Cars are 2-4k all day long.. some way cleaner than this. There's like.. 2500 bucks? LMFAO>. worth of crappy bolt ons on this car.. the paint is shit.. it's got poly bushings on the upper control arms which MM strictly advises against.. no torque arm...

Gotta love it..

Oh yeah.. no cats. Won't pass smog, either. 8500 BRO!!!

=D =D =D WOW.. I love the yay area hahahahah

I have my car up at 10k and getting zero hits.. and I have 15k more in parts on my car than this chunk of shit.

[ 2018-08-16, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

It’s a solid built car. I have $8,000 in new parts alone. I have paperwork for the engine as well. 306 HCI. 10 years ago I was building foxbodies and I was getting 7k, 8k, 9k and they were all fairly stock.
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
Originally posted by Whippled_Coyote:
It’s a solid built car. I have $8,000 in new parts alone. I have paperwork for the engine as well. 306 HCI. 10 years ago I was building foxbodies and I was getting 7k, 8k, 9k and they were all fairly stock.

So that's why you put "306 engine" instead of the actual forged pistons, rods, crank, rings, cam that's in it?

OHhhh.. h/c/i.. yeah bro.. I got it.. that sick ass gt40 with gt40p's and a E303.. hahahahahahahahahaha

Bullshit. Put what parts are in that chunk of shit if it's so fucking right.

Can't be THAT proper.. you bought fucking bbk and j&m parts and actually installed them on your car lmfao

Glad to know it's 2007 still.

[ 2018-08-16, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I built this car myself, I went through the complete car. Engine, transmission, rear end, brakes, suspension, steering, wiring, etc. I built it for drifting. The only reason why I’m selling it is to build a single digit coyote. If I don’t get a certain amount I’ll just keep it. I have progress pictures of the build on my IG for those who might be interested.
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
I built this car myself, I went through the complete car. Engine, transmission, rear end, brakes, suspension, steering, wiring, etc. I built it for drifting. The only reason why I’m selling it is to build a single digit coyote. If I don’t get a certain amount I’ll just keep it. I have progress pictures of the build on my IG for those who might be interested.

That car is shit, mate.

It's a bolt on 30 y/o fox with a bunch of bullshit parts "fixed" from failing after 30 years.. who the fuck do you think you're kidding right now?

Step off, clownshoe.

If you want my ig, i'd be glad to show you why you're wrong.. and honestly.. if people found out you were trying to fuck locals.. it wouldn't end well.

You don't put 8k in parts into a fox and expect to get it all back. That car, stock, is 1500 bucks.

That car, with all that crap on it, is worth 6k.. TOPS.

Otherwise you wouldn't be here asking for help trying to fucking get a scam amount of money for a bullshit car with parts straight out the american muscle catalog.

Please.

I mean.. hell.. you got badass DUNLOP 245's on that beast, don't ya? lmfao.

My Proxes R1's in 19" cost in rubber what half your car cost.

[ 2018-08-16, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

306 with a stock crank, stock rods, forged flat top/4 valve reliefs .030 pistons, gt40 heads with upgraded valve springs, ARP head bolts, melling oil pump, melling timing chain, TFS1 cam, gt40 Explorer intake manifold. The long block was done by dynicron in Stockton, paperwork is available too. Exactly foxbodies are more money compared to 10 years ago. If I keep it I’ll install a MM torque arm, MM k-member, stage 3 angle kit, feal coilover setup, Maier fromt fenders, aluminum heads, etc. I built the car to learn how to drift with minor modifications at first. Reason for selling is to build a 9 second coyote. Find me a buyer and you can keep $1000.
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
306 with a stock crank, stock rods, forged flat top/4 valve reliefs .030 pistons, gt40 heads with upgraded valve springs, ARP head bolts, melling oil pump, melling timing chain, TFS1 cam, gt40 Explorer intake manifold. The long block was done by dynicron in Stockton, paperwork is available too. Exactly foxbodies are more money compared to 10 years ago. If I keep it I’ll install a MM torque arm, MM k-member, stage 3 angle kit, feal coilover setup, Maier fromt fenders, aluminum heads, etc. I built the car to learn how to drift with minor modifications at first. Reason for selling is to build a 9 second coyote. Find me a buyer and you can keep $1000.

Right.. so just like I fucking said.. a chunk of shit.. LMFAO!

Now it's a grand finders fee!? BWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh GTF off this site, you loser.

Jesus fuck.. let's build a motor with a stock crank and rods and add forged pistons so once it breaks you have to rip the whole fucking motor apart LMFAO!!!!

[ 2018-08-16, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I put a lot of time into the build. I built it specifically to learn how to drift without major modifications. It’s not just a basic bolt on foxbody, I welded on the MM full length subframes, I welded in the wild race cars torque boxes, I did the fabrication work up front to clear the stage 3 angle kit from Duncan Motors, I setup the rear end with all new parts, etc. I would love for you to add me on IG so that you can see that no shortcuts were taken, it’s built right. IG whippled_coyote. I’m in it like 10-12k. I have receipts from Summit, LMR, etc. Perfect wheel and tire setup for drifting, I currently have different tires. I mentioned why I’m selling it, nobody is trying to get over on anybody. I actually help a lot of people with their builds. I recently stopped doing sidework. Add me if you have an IG I would love to see your build. I take pride in all my builds. IG whippled_coyote
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
I put a lot of time into the build. I built it specifically to learn how to drift without major modifications. It’s not just a basic bolt on foxbody, I welded on the MM full length subframes, I welded in the wild race cars torque boxes, I did the fabrication work up front to clear the stage 3 angle kit from Duncan Motors, I setup the rear end with all new parts, etc. I would love for you to add me on IG so that you can see that no shortcuts were taken, it’s built right. IG whippled_coyote. I’m in it like 10-12k. I have receipts from Summit, LMR, etc. Perfect wheel and tire setup for drifting, I currently have different tires. I mentioned why I’m selling it, nobody is trying to get over on anybody. I actually help a lot of people with their builds. I recently stopped doing sidework. Add me if you have an IG I would love to see your build. I take pride in all my builds. IG whippled_coyote

That's not a whippled coyote. It's a beat piece of shit foxbody from 1990.

And it's literally got ONE PART ON IT>. that isn't in a fucking brothers performance catalog.

LOL. If I showed you what's done to my car suspension wise, and what griggs did to it, you'd stop talking. Your car is worth 6 grand.

Literally, the rear suspension, the custom spherical bearings on the TOP of my koni yellows being installed at Griggs was about 3 grand. Do you think you're going to get that money back? I did more work on this car than you did, and I can promise you that.

I've built 11 of these.. I know what's involved. That fox.. is a mail order fox body. YOU.. welding a few parts.. doesn't change the fact that it's full of cheap bullshit brands.

Argue all you want. I'll take bassani, griggs, accufab, koni, and others... over mac, bbk, j&m??? tokico, and the garbage you installed on your car.. STOCK CRANK? ? STOCK RODS?? FORGED PISTONS?? DO YOU WANT TO KID US RIGHT NOW!? LMFAO! WHO THE FLYING FUCK DOES THAT!?? THAT DOESN"T DO YOU ANY GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Again i'll say.. your work means nothing. Your parts are shit. Anyone.. literally can replicate that car for 5 grand.

[ 2018-08-16, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

More than enough power to learn how to drift. Pink slip in hand, easy money for anybody that finds me a buyer. I bought the car with the 306, stock pistons are forged as well. Current setup on the coyote made 785 rwhp, built by me and tuned by AED. All I did was bolt on a few parts, it must be junk since all I’m doing is bolting on parts that I buy online. New build goal is 1000 rwhp. Add me if you have an IG. 😎
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
More than enough power to learn how to drift. Pink slip in hand, easy money for anybody that finds me a buyer. I bought the car with the 306, stock pistons are forged as well. Current setup on the coyote made 785 rwhp, built by me and tuned by AED. All I did was bolt on a few parts, it must be junk since all I’m doing is bolting on parts that I buy online. New build goal is 1000 rwhp. Add me if you have an IG. 😎

Your foxbody 306 has stock forged pistons?

No it doesn't. Stop trying to sell your pos car with parts off your new one.

Easy money for anyone who finds you a buyer? What part of "that car is a chunk of shit not worth that much" don't you fucking understand?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, and since you're so special, we all know bolt on coyotes make that much power. You aren't selling that, are you?

Idiot.

I did all the same stuff you did.. went front to back, and actually BUILT it from a v6 to a v8... piece by piece.. more than you did.. and I have far more invested..

what's my car worth? 15K?

Let's hear it. LMFAO

[ 2018-08-16, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Blown93Snake ]

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I’ve built plenty of Mustangs myself. As well as for customers. I’m not arguing, you posted on my post. Once again I built the car for drifting, I bought it with the 306. The setup makes more than enough power for drifting, plan is to learn with no major modifications for now. I would like to see my car replicated for 5k, I’ll buy it.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I clearly said it has .030 pistons. I mentioned that the stock pistons are forged which certain years did have. The coyote is a s197 not a foxbody. For the right price the coyote is for sale too. Every single foxbody I built 10 years ago and got 7k, 8k, 9k were all 4cyl/auto to V8/5speed conversions. A good 7 of those conversions.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I clearly said it has .030 pistons. I mentioned that the stock pistons are forged which certain years did have. The coyote is a s197 not a foxbody. For the right price the coyote is for sale too. Every single foxbody I built 10 years ago and got 7k, 8k, 9k were all 4cyl/auto to V8/5speed conversions. A good 7 of those conversions.
DeleteThisAccount
¯
Member # 94

quote:
I’ve built plenty of Mustangs myself. As well as for customers. I’m not arguing, you posted on my post. Once again I built the car for drifting, I bought it with the 306. The setup makes more than enough power for drifting, plan is to learn with no major modifications for now. I would like to see my car replicated for 5k, I’ll buy it.

Bro your parts are all bbk and mac.. lmfao

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com