Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Mustang GT blown motor for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mustang GT blown motor for sale
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My coworker has a gt straight condition but his motor just blew out so he doesn't know a thing bout cars and wants to get rid of it, so far the info he gave me was red exterior with two tone gray stock paint has 4 lug cobras fresh clutch and clean title. Make an offer
Car will need to be towed
6506707760 for pics and info on the car

[ 2014-01-07, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pics to 408-394-0205..and price...thanks

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
1SICK89
¯
Member # 8619

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SICK89  Ford pictures for 1SICK89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Called no answer send pics 209-450-9405
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My bad everyone my freakin phone died and wasn't able to reply I'm sure my coworker said he had a buyer but I wasn't able to ask what the status was. I'll ask him if it went through because the only text I replied too were the first two or three, one of those might've been the potential buyer. So if anybody who I replied copped it, it was a steal. I'll close or update the thread tomorrow.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

1SICK89
¯
Member # 8619

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SICK89  Ford pictures for 1SICK89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Real disappointed in seller had deal made with the guy so I came up with trailer and truck both borrowed we wer going to meet up today and he sold it comes to show you guy isn't a man what a chump wast of time
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Originally posted by 1SICK86:
Real disappointed in seller had deal made with the guy so I came up with trailer and truck both borrowed we wer going to meet up today and he sold it comes to show you guy isn't a man what a chump wast of time

Yeah right bud, my coworker told me all the shit you were trying to get out of him for 1000 he even said fuck it bring your own wheels and take the car but you were coming up with a bunch of BS excuses about how you only had 2 and what not, so after being a low balling cheap ass he finally got a decent offer and guess what bud? The car sold, so no ones loss here but yours, money talk and bullshit walks. This is not including the "nigga this" "nigga that" messages that are normal from CaFords scumbag buyers. So IMO negative points for this buyer, please avoid any business unless you want lowball offers and harassing messages after no deal is made.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

1SICK89
¯
Member # 8619

Chill guy ask ur punk ass co worker nd tell him he a weak as seller cuz I told him I had the wheels nd I would b there he even sent me the address and all I have txt to prove it all he wen I asked him if it was Gud to go befor i left he said he sold it he aint no man cuz he can't keep his word so keep it pushin if I was u I wouldn't b sticking up for him like that
Grants93GT
¯
Member # 10614

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grants93GT  Ford pictures for Grants93GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a car man there are plenty more. I'm sure those situations happen to everyone sometime.
Posts: 208 | From: Central Valley | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Chill guy ask ur punk ass co worker nd tell him he a weak as seller cuz I told him I had the wheels nd I would b there he even sent me the address and all I have txt to prove it all he wen I asked him if it was Gud to go befor i left he said he sold it he aint no man cuz he can't keep his word so keep it pushin if I was u I wouldn't b sticking up for him like that

I think the only one that should chill is you bro, he got a better offer, simple as it is. If someone offers you more money for something, at less of a hassle. You would be stupid not to take it.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
1SICK89
¯
Member # 8619

Point here is he should have just said NO nd not make me barrow a truck and trailer so all he had to say is I'm going to wait for better offers not say yes nd then when Im bout to head out he tells me he sold it
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
Point here is he should have just said NO nd not make me barrow a truck and trailer so all he had to say is I'm going to wait for better offers not say yes nd then when Im bout to head out he tells me he sold it

Well I'm sorry you had to barrow a truck, but sometimes it's just better to let him alone.. [patriot]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

1SICK89
¯
Member # 8619

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 1SICK89  Ford pictures for 1SICK89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol it's not like I'm calling him harassing him I told him what I had to say nd that was it

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com