Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 5.4l SOHC longblock 38k miles with adaptor plates & accessories $500 thanksgiving sal

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 5.4l SOHC longblock 38k miles with adaptor plates & accessories $500 thanksgiving sal
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
longblock is out of an 03 F150 with 38,000 miles on it..you can look at the motor and tell!!

direct fit for 99-04 cars with little to no modification needed...look it up!

guys are running these motors with turbos and in the 10s...do your homework and buy my motor for a healthy setup!!

asking $1000 with everything i have for it...

headers alone are $500 adaptor plates to run factory PI intake manifold are $300 so its a pretty good deal!

what you get :

-Bassani midlength headers ceramic coated
-billet 1 peice adaptor plates
-38K mile 5.4l
-ac delete
-power steering pump

all for $1000 [patriot] [Eek!]

[ 2013-11-27, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Broke4.6 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

sabotage
¯
Member # 11691

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabotage  Ford pictures for sabotage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the difference between this engine and a lightning engine pm me if their the same....intested

--------------------
2003 sonic blue cobra lots of hp soon to come from a whipple 3.4
1983 capri big block ford powered

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sabotage:
What's the difference between this engine and a lightning engine pm me if their the same....intested

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100380

Blocks are the same,rods are the same,pistons have lower compression but depending on the heads and head gaskets you use that could be irrelevant,also lightnings have a forged crank but lots of f150s with Triton 5.4l also had forged cranks,but If not a cast crank is generally good to about 6-650hp..this is a great swap for anyone wanting to fix there blown up 4.6,he already has the manifold plates so you can bolt up your 4.6 manifold and install,very easy swap,no smog issues either! Tons of info on this all over the net,it's very common and guys get great results! GLWS Colt,I'm trying to help ya bud lol [patriot]

[ 2013-11-14, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by sabotage:

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100380

Blocks are the same,rods are the same,pistons have lower compression but depending on the heads and head gaskets you use that could be irrelevant,also lightnings have a forged crank but lots of f150s with Triton 5.4l also had forged cranks,but If not a cast crank is generally good to about 6-650hp..this is a great swap for anyone wanting to fix there blown up 4.6,he already has the manifold plates so you can bolt up your 4.6 manifold and install,very easy swap,no smog issues either! Tons of info on this all over the net,it's very common and guys get great results! GLWS Colt,I'm trying to help ya bud lol [patriot]

lol thanks brother...i PM'd him with the same info but he seemed to be just tire kickin! about to sale this thing in corral and just ship it lol people on the east coast go fast cause they know whats up!!

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

TTT

--------------------

tgarlock
¯
Member # 8645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tgarlock  Ford pictures for tgarlock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Willing to separate the headers? PM me a price if you are.
Posts: 257 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

-
 -
 -  -

--------------------

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by tgarlock:
Willing to separate the headers? PM me a price if you are.

http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=117079

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

$500 today or tomorrow

I just want my TV someone come get this motor

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

This site is worthless these days ...$500 for a longblock with 35k miles and not 1 person is interested lol nobody has money on here just opinions

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

TTT $400 come get it

--------------------

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Sold thanks cafords

--------------------

90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Solid dued right hear .....good looking out colt....

Lmk wen u guys get the red gt, mach 1 going would love to see them cars in action

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com