Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: delete
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't see nothing wrong with the car looks clean to me half of the cars here are buckets [Wink]

[ 2013-07-10, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
Don't see nothing wrong with the car looks clean to me half of the cars here are buckets [Wink]

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets keep the shit flinging out of this thread and stop stepping on CobraClones toes ur fucking with his $$$$. All jokes aside whoever painted that car is RAW and gets down for sure. U have to pay to play the paint job alone is worth about 4k. Take a video of it fam and have some one with a photobucket or YouTube account upload it.......... [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The car and paint looks good, and it's 5 lug. I have a real Saleen and think this looks better than more than 80 % of the foxes out here....
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
The car and paint looks good, and it's 5 lug. I have a real Saleen and think this looks better than more than 80 % of the foxes out here....

+1

--------------------
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

snake king
¯
Member # 9366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake king  Ford pictures for snake king    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was my old fox and paint is nice am not going to say its a show car but its very close to it and yea all jams r painted eng. and door jams and hatch this car is well worth asking price it is not cheap to paint a car this color and who ever paints it like this needs to know how to spray this color the car was painted with out the body kit and with out decals then they were put one . Eng bay mite have some scratches as u went throw 3 set ups on this . I keeped changing my mined . As orange peal it dosnt have any and if people are hating or talking shit it's cause they wish they had there fox painted like this !!!!!in order to see the paint and the way it changes u have to see it in person!! And if ur interested and have the asking price in ur hand like stated above by another member , y not take the time to go see it in person !!

--------------------
93 fox /04 mach1 swap #32vfoxx
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
03 sonic blue cobra(sold)
Sna8kkng

snake king
¯
Member # 9366

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake king  Ford pictures for snake king    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as the decals I put them on myself there not real saleen decals and I put them on myself so there not perfect but who is !! It's close to it . If u see the second pic gohomegohard posted u can see some color changing as the light is hitting it in different ways . Nice paint and who ever painted got down I bought it like that owner before me painted it. He told me paint job was $6k alone . But don't believe me go see it in person and u will see.!!! Cobra clone ... Seat on it bro if u get low balled the people hating or low balling are dreamers and wish they had this car .

[ 2013-07-10, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: snake king ]

--------------------
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
Sna8kkng

oxfords281
¯
Member # 12572

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxfords281  Ford pictures for oxfords281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snake king:
This was my old fox and paint is nice am not going to say its a show car but its very close to it and yea all jams r painted eng. and door jams and hatch this car is well worth asking price it is not cheap to paint a car this color and who ever paints it like this needs to know how to spray this color the car was painted with out the body kit and with out decals then they were put one . Eng bay mite have some scratches as u went throw 3 set ups on this . I keeped changing my mined . As orange peal it dosnt have any and if people are hating or talking shit it's cause they wish they had there fox painted like this !!!!!in order to see the paint and the way it changes u have to see it in person!! And if ur interested and have the asking price in ur hand like stated above by another member , y not take the time to go see it in person !!

anyone serious will

if this car was black/white or any other color it wouldn't have blown up or got this much attention.

snake king
¯
Member # 9366

quote:
Originally posted by BIGBALLFACTOR:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Dave if you get this roller sell or trade me those saleen wheels [Wink] I got 18" DD bullitts...

TTT for a clean ass car,lots of works been done here selling it for a steal!!

If dude can't post simple pics on here I am guessing its a fucked paint job with tons of orange peal an that's why he doesn't what to post pics.hell who would want to spend there money an time looking at this ride when the guy will only give you a small cell phone pic
. Not sarting anything but Y bother with pics if ur really interested and have the cash , make the drive to see it in person!!

--------------------
03 mach all stock
93 teal cobra #1685
93 teal cobra 347(sold)
Sna8kkng

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CHECK IT OUT THO.... PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKIN BOUT. This is not a bucket. Paint is also not ur typical garage paint job.

-

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Dave if you get this roller sell or trade me those saleen wheels [Wink] I got 18" DD bullitts...

If dude can't post simple pics on here I am guessing its a fucked paint job with tons of orange peal an that's why he doesn't what to post pics.hell who would want to spend there money an time looking at this ride when the guy will only give you a small cell phone pic
. Not sarting anything but Y bother with pics if ur really interested and have the cash , make the drive to see it in person!!
Because I looking at this for car for my brother witch happens to be on the east coast so I can look at all I want but he needs pics to help make up his mind.if that clean as everyone saying how hard is to take some pictures an upload an post them up.
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because I looking at this for car for my brother witch happens to be on the east coast so I can look at all I want but he needs pics to help make up his mind.if that clean as everyone saying how hard is to take some pictures an upload an post them up.
How hard is it for for pos phone to recieve picture massages? Keep it moving car is NO longer for salw due to broke ass people and haters...
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

How hard is it for for pos phone to recieve picture massages? Keep it moving car is NO longer for salw due to broke ass people and haters...
My phone gets take an takes pics just fine but that's not how I buy cars maybe if your really want to sell you car you would post pictures of your car but your just wasting everyone time sir
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

My phone gets take an takes pics just fine but that's not how I buy cars maybe if your really want to sell you car you would post pictures of your car but your just wasting everyone time sir
Apparently your time because people that are interested can come see it in person and see how clean it is, soooooooo if your interested like you said come see it and stop waisting my time and if you live accross the u.s sounds like a personal problem to me but like I said its NO longer for sale so keep on looking for you brother BOSS
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well worth 4k , if you can deliver it to my house in sac ill take it.

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com