Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » OFFICIAL 88 asc mclaren part out (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: OFFICIAL 88 asc mclaren part out
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by saleen #714:
Well that's good to hear. Maybe we just started on the wrong foot. Either way I ain't mad and I hope you sell everything

And your still welcome to the seats bro anytime

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT need this shit gone

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT

--------------------
King Lx

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
What gears are in the rearend and is it rear disc?

Drum and stock maybe 3.27's??? And Dan ill get you the vin later
Look at the tag should say L27 if it's 3:27
Still waiting to hear what gears the rearend has

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
fivptgo
¯
Member # 7421

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fivptgo  Ford pictures for fivptgo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in the motor
Posts: 106 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
throw that 8.8 in the coupe..

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT motor might be getting traded and research shows 3.27's in the rear yet to have crawled under the car

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT let's make deals folks ill take trades too

--------------------
King Lx

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT

--------------------
King Lx

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

[ 2013-07-09, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: trickflow211 ]

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

TTT

--------------------
King Lx

FivePTSlow
¯
Member # 7682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FivePTSlow  Ford pictures for FivePTSlow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pictures of this car should be posted. I just drove an hour and a half each way with my brother to check this car out to most likely purchase the motor. We brought a shop crane, tons of tools to finish pulling the motor and rented a uhaul trailer. We had every intent of purchasing this motor if it were a true 26k mile survivor.

When someone makes a claim of 26k original miles I figure they must know something.

I worked at a Mustang shop that specialized in Fox 5.0's 87-93 for several years. A car in that bad of condition has at best 226k miles on it.

Unless you have absolute proof otherwise you should remove your claim to 26k original miles because there is not a fool on this earth that would believe that claim with the condition of that car and components. It's beat, been painted, dirty, greasy, interior is beat, the under side is caked with grease all in under 30k miles? You should know better than to front this as a 26k original mile car. We could see all of this with less than one minute of inspection time. How can you not see this with the car sitting in your garage daily?

Now we're out 5 hours total of our time between getting all the tools and cherry picker ready, renting the uhaul trailer, driving there & back, returning the uhaul trailer, gas for nearly 200 miles of total driving and a $15 bridge toll. I also missed the sale of an item that I have for sale, so that I could go do all of this.

On top of all that James acted like he was amused by the fact that he wasted our time.

I still wish James the best of luck and hope he can sell everything.

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0 + Boost(Procharger)
90 Bronco 5.8 Lifted
05 SRT-4 24PSI E-85 at least 50 million hp
07 Harley VROD NRS Stage 1

Posts: 1857 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com