Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 96 to 98 saleens

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 96 to 98 saleens
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chrome,5 lug, original saleens stamped 18 by 8 and 1/2 wide. very clean. one wheel is just starting to peel. other 3 are flawless. besides the chrome on the one wheel they are flawless. make some offers. will send pics off my cell if u can show pics of some money to prove you r not a window shopper.
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hit up mustang guru(drew) he's been lookin for some saleens for a while now

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
off deez
¯
Member # 6683

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for off deez  Ford pictures for off deez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can u send some pics to my phone? 925-584-8267
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are they like these ?

-

OR this kind ?

-

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
Are they like these ?

-

OR this kind ?

-

1st gen saleens are the smooth ones no ridges

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chrome. I post. The picture tonight [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the first pic are the speedlines, the second pic are the lemans. both magnesium.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
94-98 are called Lemans style wheels. They the silver wheel pictured. They all look fairly similar for the most part. Speedline made them in 94 and into 95. Saleen bought the design and had them made elsewhere from 95-96 on. Only way to 100% identify them is with their markings.

The yellow wheel is a Magnesium wheel that came on special optioned s351s. You can tell because they have a groove around the lug nuts and the center cap has a black ring around it. That black ring is an insulating ring because magnesium will form a reduction reaction with iron from the rotors. You don't want that to happen.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they are the grey ones. but mine are in chrome. i can see faintly a speed line name. and they say saleen on the inside. they are super light weight so maybe magnesuim. i found them at the swap meet on sunday. couldn't believe nobody didnt buy them. there was a bunch of cool stuff out there for a fox. i didnt sell that much so i couldnt justify buying that much either lol. but i wasnt gona leave without these.
9snake5
¯
Member # 10881

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9snake5  Ford pictures for 9snake5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm box full pm me your asking price

--------------------
94 svt cobra
00 expedition

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

asking price is offers!
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
they are the grey ones. but mine are in chrome. i can see faintly a speed line name. and they say saleen on the inside. they are super light weight so maybe magnesuim. i found them at the swap meet on sunday. couldn't believe nobody didnt buy them. there was a bunch of cool stuff out there for a fox. i didnt sell that much so i couldnt justify buying that much either lol. but i wasnt gona leave without these.

I saw them at the Good Guys....

--->BUT, NOT knocking your post just trying to help you out. there is only one Speedline in the set, which has the chrome flaking, the others are the American made Saleens. for any Saleen fans out who are intrested...Good Luck with the Sale [patriot]

1994steeda

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i just noticed that lol. thanks

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com