Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Special Thanks to Sikwidit Car Club and Their Family

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Special Thanks to Sikwidit Car Club and Their Family
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wants to say thanks to Sikwidit Car Club and their big Filipino Family for allowing to meet with their Family and friends three times to buy $7K+ worth of gold, since I just started doing a cash for gold business. Plus for the car business, a Mustang they bought from me 7 years ago and the Integra 3 years ago. Also it's still funny to me of how small of a world it is, when one of them is a godson of my in-laws and two of them took my Wife's Nursing Program.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your welcome Lee! And thanks a lot for everything! Im at Reno hot august night trying to flip all the money that we sold from all the gold! LoL so anyone who wants to sell your gold, hit up Lee! Thanks again! Take Care and see you in a week or two... time to sell more gold!

SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB- VALLEJO,CA
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113
"To never blend in..... Always stand out!"

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My main man lee!!! If anyone of you guys got broken gold or scrap, hit him up. They have a legit business going on, and pay way more then the little shops at the mall! Sold crap gold yesterday, and made $325!! Nice chunk of change!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com