Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Deleted... Was going to end up in street racing anyhow! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Deleted... Was going to end up in street racing anyhow!
Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh so this is Casey...I don't know you my man but I've heard good things about you...I've also heard the polar opposite lol so I'll reserve my judgement. But hearing what I've heard then seeing you sell your setup makes me chuckle a bit. Either way, good luck son.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jaehow23:
Oh so this is Casey...I don't know you my man but I've heard good things about you...I've also heard the polar opposite lol so I'll reserve my judgement. But hearing what I've heard then seeing you sell your setup makes me chuckle a bit. Either way, good luck son.

[Eek!] hahaha! [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

On a side note, my name is also Casey... Good luck with Trade/Sale man!

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way too much negativity on this thread. if someone has issues with a member, why not pm him? if not, than move on and let the man trade.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^ 4 real Bong

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Ya well it's cool, my boy called me and told me about when he showed up at your house and Brandon was there. Really it's between me and Brandon and we are big boys. We have talked and will handle it later! Dunno why this QUEERLEADER Needed to post on my thread and ruin it anyhow! But I've known the group that started the car club ur in for years, I was there when the name was created and we were all friends long before this site! So I know if u ask any of those guys, u will hear good things for sure. The only one I had issue with is Brandon VS tons of good feedback! No worries though, and our issue has nothing to do with bad deals cause me and Brandon used to do several deals and never had a issue! But this thread is now a FREE POST I GUESS!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Freeeee ---/

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:

Ya well it's cool, my boy called me and told me about when he showed up at your house and Brandon was there. Really it's between me and Brandon and we are big boys. We have talked and will handle it later! Dunno why this QUEERLEADER Needed to post on my thread and ruin it anyhow! But I've known the group that started the car club ur in for years, I was there when the name was created and we were all friends long before this site! So I know if u ask any of those guys, u will hear good things for sure. The only one I had issue with is Brandon VS tons of good feedback! No worries though, and our issue has nothing to do with bad deals cause me and Brandon used to do several deals and never had a issue! But this thread is now a FREE POST I GUESS!
you clearly have me mistaken for someone else...If you're referring to Sic9250, i JUST met him on Saturday lol. That's the only Brandon, outside of family, that I know. So unless "your boy" called you yesterday and said he was at my house, this wasn't me. As for the other crap you said...I'll let that slide.

[ July 23, 2012, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: jaehow23 ]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

1993GT
¯
Member # 7948

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 1993GT  Ford pictures for 1993GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90GTSleeepr:
Freeeee ---/

[ July 23, 2012, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: 1993GT ]

Posts: 866 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correction Casey,ur boy met my uncle at jaehow's place friday night not me......

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa ok let's clear a couple things up, jaehow23- never said anything bad twards u so iDK what u are letting slide! This is how BS drama starts for no reason. iF u are referring to the QUEERLEADER, that would be SiiiiiiKH or however u say his damn name, not u!! So let's not confuse that, and yes Brandon is sic9250 and he cleared it up. It was his uncle that my boy ran into at Ur house and my boy told me what was said so I was simply saying that I do know what u heard bad about me! That's all, hope that clears that up!! Sorry if u thought something was directed twards u

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Whoa ok let's clear a couple things up, jaehow23- never said anything bad twards u so iDK what u are letting slide! This is how BS drama starts for no reason. iF u are referring to the QUEERLEADER, that would be SiiiiiiKH or however u say his damn name, not u!! So let's not confuse that, and yes Brandon is sic9250 and he cleared it up. It was his uncle that my boy ran into at Ur house and my boy told me what was said so I was simply saying that I do know what u heard bad about me! That's all, hope that clears that up!! Sorry if u thought something was directed twards u

Lol, it's all good. I appreciate the calrity; and to make it MORE clear, I met his uncle at Sears in south Sac, not my house haha. You're good in my book.

--------------------
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Casey for the FREE POST!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet u siiiik will roast Mach 1 ... Let's see the race ! Quit talking !

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

That's why siiiikh is a scared little bitch. It's cool, we will all be at the 50 reasons show. My car will be there with a aftermarket blower, that's all I'm gonna give details on. And I will call him out infront of the whole show and if he backs down like GirL then oh well. He wants to just on my thread and talk shit? Well walk the walk homeboy! I'm giving a couple months to be all dialed in and ready to run! Sure u will back down as ur 700hp car is already scared of GTO's!!! Hahaha

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com