Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 03 cobra brakes $300*pictures* (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FS 03 cobra brakes $300*pictures*
DSGMach
¯
Member # 11304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGMach  Ford pictures for DSGMach  Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its bad when you hook someone up because they're "friends" but then go behind you're back and make a profit of you're kindness...
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
What's wrong with ol'boy making a few bucks ?

IBTL

That's what I'm saying, trying to knock on a ni**as hustle, lol.
There is a problem when your homies are making a profit on shit you could have sold to someone and instead they bitch and give you some sort of guilt trip like your my buddy why not give me the homie deal?

I dont have a problem selling some shit i dont need on the cheap to a friend but when they constantly turn around and sell that shit instead of using it. Those people get cut off. Thanks for jacking up the prices to the hobbyists out there dick.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DSGMach
¯
Member # 11304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGMach  Ford pictures for DSGMach  Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:

IBTL

There is a problem when your homies are making a profit on shit you could have sold to someone and instead they bitch and give you some sort of guilt trip like your my buddy why not give me the homie deal?

I dont have a problem selling some shit i dont need on the cheap to a friend but when they constantly turn around and sell that shit instead of using it. Those people get cut off. Thanks for jacking up the prices to the hobbyists out there dick.

[patriot] [patriot]
1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You didn't even knew you had cobra brakes until I ask you if you wanted to sell the cobra brakes. But like I said text or call me you have my number [burnout]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
quote:

IBTL

your welcome
[patriot]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
free post! ibtl
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lulz

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye, his intent was to install the breaks on his car, after looking at his new rotors and new break pads and realized he didn't need to install them he sold them for a quick sale price. Why does it matter someone bought them happy, and he trying to give him the profit after bringing it up and this Foo is acting like he is too good for it? Then porque chinges in the first place [Confused]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com