Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » '03 DSG Whippled Cobra Vert (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: '03 DSG Whippled Cobra Vert
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol no cheap ass, 17k will not buy either one of his hot ass cars!!! He is ballin!! That made me really LOL as did a zinc be worth more then mystic comment the guy told you!

I also offered to add cash and my coupe for this vert! He is looking to sell outright I think! I didnt even get a reply, no F-U, no go fly a kite, nothing! Pretty sure he has enough termy's and just wants the cash or has another car/truck in mind!
Sounds like u just need a couple more weeks to cash out for this sweet ride!!! So if not sold in 2 weeks then should be then!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 92LxHatch:
quote:
Originally posted by 88cobraclone:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
quote:
You sure you wanna trade your 03 cobra zinc? Its worth way more than a mystic cobra and your willing to add cash. If still available in 2 Weeks ill give him more for sure the only reason I offered him 17k was not to offened him but thats what I have bro, sorry I dont have 20k laying around..lol damn I didnt know people got so offended with making an offer...

So since when is a ZINC yellow cobra worth more then a MYSTIC?????? Hahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time!! The only color that even compares to the price range of a mystic is COMP orange.. Idk where u are getting ur facts from but u may want to do some more research! There is a bottom and top level as far as when colors fetch more or less money!

Like silver being the worst to mystic being the top! U may be categorizing them closely like redfire, sonic blue, DSG, all being on the low side an black, MG, torch red, white, zinc an comp orange all are more closer to the top! But anyone who knows and loves termy's ha their own color choices when buying and choose what they want with the best price also a factor!

This is the CLEANEST VERT and the DSG only makes it look that much better!! They just go better then most other colors!

The only reason I said that was because the guy that has the yellow "zinc" cobra offered me his cobra for 19k and I said I was looking for a mystic one he said that the zinc yellow was worth more so he says...I had posted an add saying I was looking to buy a termi about a couple days ago..I either still want a mystic cobra or this clean ass grey drop....
well 17k gets you NONE of the 3,no zinc,no mystic and no dsg vert,cant be cheap brother
exactly! and btw i said zinc was rarer than the mystic in the cobra models...nothing about value ah well

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bro, lol man kats these days not even theyre car and they're hurt over my offer [Razz]
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
zinc yellow is the ugliest color they made for the 03-04 cobras lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Will it buy me a 92lx or 97 hot ass gt?

mine arnt forsale,so that gets you NONE of the 5
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
zinc yellow is the ugliest color they made for the 03-04 cobras lol!

Lol... [patriot]
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
+1 for General Talk. But I guess since its a mods friend it seems like, then it won't get moved like all the others IBTM

Got another in +1

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
Originally posted by 92LxHatch:
quote:
Will it buy me a 92lx or 97 hot ass gt?

mine arnt forsale,so that gets you NONE of the 5
I wouldn't take a 97 gt even if it was "free" lol as far as the foxbody ill blow your doors off with a heavy ass Denali SUV and ill give you a head start... [patriot] [dance]
cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Blownmach1 you have a pm haha

And seller of this vert, I have 20k laying around, when are you free for me to go up there and look at it? [Smile]

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taildragger  Ford pictures for Taildragger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
Lol no cheap ass, 17k will not buy either one of his hot ass cars!!! He is ballin!! That made me really LOL as did a zinc be worth more then mystic comment the guy told you!

I also offered to add cash and my coupe for this vert! He is looking to sell outright I think! I didnt even get a reply, no F-U, no go fly a kite, nothing! Pretty sure he has enough termy's and just wants the cash or has another car/truck in mind!
Sounds like u just need a couple more weeks to cash out for this sweet ride!!! So if not sold in 2 weeks then should be then!

You are correct Sir. I have had a couple of Terminator coupes. I've still got one laying around. I thought this vert was cute so I bought it. I absolutely love driving this thing, but I have zero time to drive it. I would rather see someone enjoy driving it than looking at it in my garage. I know that $20,000 is a really good deal for this car. I am only willing to trade for a Pinto, Gremlin, or Chevy Chevette.

--------------------
I like my Terminators how I like my girls...Fat and two at a time.
I meant fast???!!!

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taildragger  Ford pictures for Taildragger    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Blownmach1 you have a pm haha

And seller of this vert, I have 20k laying around, when are you free for me to go up there and look at it? [Smile]

I'm around all weekend. Come on up.

--------------------
I meant fast???!!!

Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

Not to hijsck my own thread, but I've also got pretty much everything a guy needs to make 1000whp. I have everything from the machined block, stroked rotating assy, cnc heads, 99 intake, tripple hat fuel system, 26 spl T56 with clutch and flywheel, Hellion setup, blah blah blah. I'm going back to stock. I'll make someone a nice package deal with the vert!

--------------------
I meant fast???!!!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Imma check out my funds next week, lets see what can happen.... [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not a big fan of verts but this vert is killing the game...clean vert [patriot]
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Imma check out my funds next week, lets see what can happen.... [dance]

Stop lying bro!!! lol [Razz] [patriot]

[ February 25, 2012, 12:00 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this car is so bad ass looking and it's Practically being given away fOr all the mods it has, someone is going to get very lucky with this. Deff wish I had this type of cash Laying around I would pick in up in a heart beat. GLWS sir you shouldn't have a problem selling it. Here's something that will give people a better idea of how much of a smokin deal this is.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2869266028.html

And it's basically stock^^^

[ February 25, 2012, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Taildragger
¯
Member # 6767

I know someone will get a good deal on this car. I got a deal on it so I figure I can pass the deal along. I would like to see someone enjoy it like it should be.

--------------------
I meant fast???!!!

RedVeNoM50
¯
Member # 8765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedVeNoM50  Ford pictures for RedVeNoM50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me know if this vert is still available, I have 20k laying around and would'nt mind taking it off your hands.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm me price for wheels please thanks

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's still for sale.
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
epic4444
¯
Member # 8667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for epic4444  Ford pictures for epic4444    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean cobra

[ March 16, 2012, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: epic4444 ]

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
17k seriously,i dont think hes trying to give the car away.well worth 20k+

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by epic4444:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:
I hope you have this in about 2-3 Weeks and would you take 17k cash?

nope
17k cash is better than 100,000 in pesos, GLWS everything in this life is a negotiation especially a cobra you bought 6 months ago and rubs tire
having $8000 cash is better than having 100,000 pesos. Not sure your point. Rather keep the car than give it away at $17,000. Don't need the cash to pay the PG&E bill
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice car!!!

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by epic4444:
quote:
quote:
I hope you have this in about 2-3 Weeks and would you take 17k cash?

nope
17k cash is better than 100,000 in pesos, GLWS everything in this life is a negotiation especially a cobra you bought 6 months ago and rubs tire
having $8000 cash is better than having 100,000 pesos. Not sure your point. Rather keep the car than give it away at $17,000. Don't need the cash to pay the PG&E bill
It was an offer, doesn't mean he has to take it. Why do you think its an "OFFER" as far as that goes I didnt know alot of people would get ass hurt over an offer to a car thats not even theirs lol not even the owner got that upset....
[dance]

[ March 17, 2012, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: 88cobraclone ]

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com