Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1990 white hatch 5spd 97 cobra swap for sale (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1990 white hatch 5spd 97 cobra swap for sale
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
Nice bro glws only If it was a termi swap lol...
[worship]

Thank you. If it was a termi swap, I probably still keep it.

--------------------
1992 Notch LS9 Twin Turbo On its way to completion. Way over 800rwhp on 8lbs.
1990 5.0 (97 cobra powered) Sold

Posts: 453 | From: Concord,CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
losiento72205
¯
Member # 8075

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losiento72205  Ford pictures for losiento72205    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people and there stupid comments! GLWS. you are better off posting on craigslist some of the people here are just ignorant.

--------------------
2.6H KB,60lb injectors,KB BAP,KB BAS, JLT CAI,Accufab TB, BilletFlow Idlers Diablo Sport MAFIA, LFP dual pass H/E

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losiento72205:
people and there stupid comments! GLWS. you are better off posting on craigslist some of the people here are just ignorant.

+1 I agree..Some people don't know or will never understand what craftmanship is..Good luck with the sale...Well worth the asking price... [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTCOBRAFOREVER  Ford pictures for SVTCOBRAFOREVER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:

+1 I agree..Some people don't know or will never understand what craftmanship is..Good luck with the sale...Well worth the asking price... [patriot] [patriot]
Thank you for the comments! I took the dash out countless times to make sure it fit perfect. That was painful. I just love the exhaust note of a Doch engine in a fox!

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVTCOBRAFOREVER:
quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
quote:

Thank you for the comments! I took the dash out countless times to make sure it fit perfect. That was painful. I just love the exhaust note of a Doch engine in a fox!
+1 the exhaust note of a 4v is very unique. I can tell the sound of a 4v without even seeing the actually car. [patriot]
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

To The Top! [patriot]

--------------------

KING TUT
¯
Member # 11349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING TUT  Ford pictures for KING TUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Def a clean car and I like it a lot, idk about the interior I like stock stuff! Def really crazy how much these fox bodys are!

--------------------
mess with the best die like the rest

LS fabrication
FFTEC
-SAVAGE HABITS-

vortek01gt
¯
Member # 10149

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vortek01gt  Ford pictures for vortek01gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt. glws Arron!!

--------------------
2001 GT s-trim h/c t56 AED tuned
456hp 415ftlb 10psi-street
478hp 427ftlb 12psi-race
11.26@121mph 1.57 60ft-street
10.81@126mph 1.56 60ft-race

Posts: 622 | From: martinez CA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

TTT

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I wasn't poor I'd buy this! I really want another Mustang. Ugh.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This would def be a great add to my collection.. And I dnt have to worry about smogging it... To bad I have to get settled in my new place first.. Glws bro.. This with twin turbos??? OMG!! [worship] [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
This would def be a great add to my collection.. And I dnt have to worry about smogging it... To bad I have to get settled in my new place first.. Glws bro.. This with twin turbos??? OMG!! [worship] [patriot] [burnout]

Without the turbos. Thanks for the TTT.

--------------------

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Don't front like you are even remotely thinking of buying this car, you are the biggest window shopper on this forum.
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
quote:

Don't front like you are even remotely thinking of buying this car, you are the biggest window shopper on this forum.
Not that i have to explain myself to you.. But if you really want to know i have the cash to buy this car as we speak.. But i have these things called responsibilities.. Its something that all adults have, i just so happen to be one of the few that puts them before my personal pleasure... So thanks, have a nice day, go find somebody else to hate on... ttt for ya again bro

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1sicmaro:
quote:

lol...

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

TTT

--------------------

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not to hijack your thread but how did you fit that dash in their! i alread have my dash steering wheel and everything i just need to know how to make it fit.... pm if you can or maybe even pics...... if you have time

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SVTCOBRAFOREVER
¯
Member # 4173

quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
not to hijack your thread but how did you fit that dash in their! i alread have my dash steering wheel and everything i just need to know how to make it fit.... pm if you can or maybe even pics...... if you have time

Go to modularfords website and search for SN95 dash swap. There are a lot of great threads there.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com