Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FT 85gt 5sp 5lug ttop EFI $2800 "18 DD BULLITS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FT 85gt 5sp 5lug ttop EFI $2800 "18 DD BULLITS
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just sayn y is he gonna tell me it's a clean title then when we show up at his house he shows us the title and it's salvaged

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Original ttop. No bondo on roof has a dent on pass side frame and a lil 1-1/2inch tear on driver side floorboard. Baught it salvage. No bondo on car watsoever anyone that wants to check it out feel free.

Test drives with cash in hand car drives solid doesnt rattle stops fine shifts smooth engine is reliable and healthy

I dnt need to haggle on price this is not charity. For $2,500 wat do u expect.

88stangs if u got a personal problem you can pm me or call me and we can deal with it

And car is currently midpipe less sold stock h pipe so i could pick up a bassani X havent came across a good 1 yet.

This is my project car I dnt need to sell if it does fine it it doesnt great. Ill just hold on to her and finish it

--------------------
*NorCal

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dnt have no problem I had cash and a tow truck available and I wanted to purchase it but I wasn't gonna buy a car that I haven't drove

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 88gtstang:
^^ has salvaged title owner says he bought it like that... Ttop looks like owner did it himself.... Has bondo on the roof lots of it and both floor boards are damaged i think is from the accident that's probably y it holds a salvaged title....^^ I've went to go check it myself... When I went to check it out it had open headers... Before going to check it out he said it was drivable... But either way I took a tow truck and we were checking out the car and it wasn't going to make it to sac with the mufflers hanging so low and plus I couldn't even drive it WITH CASH IN HAND.... The guy was high as hell seemed like he was in a rush to sell the car... [ /QUOTE whats wrong wit being high?...

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lxhatch5.0:
Original ttop. No bondo on roof has a dent on pass side frame and a lil 1-1/2inch tear on driver side floorboard. Baught it salvage. No bondo on car watsoever anyone that wants to check it out feel free.

Test drives with cash in hand car drives solid doesnt rattle stops fine shifts smooth engine is reliable and healthy

I dnt need to haggle on price this is not charity. For $2,500 wat do u expect.

88stangs if u got a personal problem you can pm me or call me and we can deal with it

And car is currently midpipe less sold stock h pipe so i could pick up a bassani X havent came across a good 1 yet.

This is my project car I dnt need to sell if it does fine it it doesnt great. Ill just hold on to her and finish it

88 if you got a prob pm or call me

Cash in hands wave $2500 in my face and we can both hop in my car. And take it for a spin.

Not in a hurry to sell thats why I rejected the offer for $2400

--------------------
*NorCal

94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Naaa u didn't reject the offer I didn't want the car but wateva do your thing
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

$2500 gets the car on rollers or bring ur own wheels i wont take any less. I'd rather sell it to a family member if it comes to that. Needs midpipe and egr tube that goes on pipe tags expired Nov its $90.00

--------------------
*NorCal

Cobraboy
¯
Member # 7826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobraboy  Ford pictures for Cobraboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Check pms and call me!
Posts: 552 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com