Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1988 mustang gt 5.0 5 speed VERT $1100 u bring ur own wheels (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1988 mustang gt 5.0 5 speed VERT $1100 u bring ur own wheels
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
i was gona take it to ur shop wat are u talkin bout meet u,,,u in ur fucken shop all fucken day u fucken retard

Do you know how to read? Or are you not able to? I told you I had other shit going on out of the area, meaning I wasnt going to be at my shop today. I still drove to the shop to meet you. You are a flake and everything that you sell is mis represented or complete junk! I may not be able to meet with people 24/7, so for that If you want to call me a flake, so be it!

BTW, how are those stolen FR500s you tried to sell me working out for you?

Posts: 22467 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
and maybe it is a pos but it gives u a living u lil girl,,,,u act straight up like a lil girl on her period

Anyone have a clue what the hell this was supposed to say? I dont understand ghetto "bra" "bruh" "breh"
I DONT SEE ANY GEHETTO IN THAT UR LOOKIN REAL STUPID RITE NOW,,,,,JUST CHILL BRO UR GONA GET BITCH SLAPED IF I GO TO UR SHOP

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
and maybe it is a pos but it gives u a living u lil girl,,,,u act straight up like a lil girl on her period

Anyone have a clue what the hell this was supposed to say? I dont understand ghetto "bra" "bruh" "breh"
I DONT SEE ANY GEHETTO IN THAT UR LOOKIN REAL STUPID RITE NOW,,,,,JUST CHILL BRO UR GONA GET BITCH SLAPED IF I GO TO UR SHOP
Quoted [Wink]

Come on down!!!

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These guys are so mean omg...

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS HOW LOW U GOTA COME DOWNT TOO JUST TO MAKE U SELF LOOK GOOD

I NEVER OWND A CAR DATS 5 LUG SO Y WOULD I NEED SOME STOLEN FR500

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

Umm, isnt this car your selling here a 5lug?
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
i was gona take it to ur shop wat are u talkin bout meet u,,,u in ur fucken shop all fucken day u fucken retard

Do you know how to read? Or are you not able to? I told you I had other shit going on out of the area, meaning I wasnt going to be at my shop today. I still drove to the shop to meet you. You are a flake and everything that you sell is mis represented or complete junk! I may not be able to meet with people 24/7, so for that If you want to call me a flake, so be it!

Fucking hypocrite, everything HE sells is junk yet YOU're bitchin like a little girl because he flaked on YOU when you were at you're shop and had "THINGS" to do. You're story doesn't add up, plus if you were so sure it was a POS why post on here? Why try and buy it twice? Just because you sell/part cars out doesn't mean you run this shit and can come in here and talk shit about someone because of incorrect grammar, and say you don't speak "ghetto", well I ME, MYSELF, speak both so I'm sure you'll understand me.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you're shit really ain't stolen. Sue for defamation of character.

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

quote:
Originally posted by CagedBlueGT:
quote:
quote:

+1
THIS AINT A +1 THREAD U EITHER SAY SHIT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

[ November 08, 2011, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: STANGBOY ]

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:

Fucking hypocrite, everything HE sells is junk yet YOU're bitchin like a little girl because he flaked on YOU when you were at you're shop and had "THINGS" to do. You're story doesn't add up, plus if you were so sure it was a POS why post on here? Why try and buy it twice? Just because you sell/part cars out doesn't mean you run this shit and can come in here and talk shit about someone because of incorrect grammar, and say you don't speak "ghetto", well I ME, MYSELF, speak both so I'm sure you'll understand me.
WOAH! I didnt have anything to do but meet him on the car. I was NOT at my shop. I was more than an hour away when we agreed to meet. I even asked are we still on for the deal , he replied with yes! When I got to my shop he text me saying "HE had things to do" yesterday was understandable but today just pissed me off! And all he could say was " he had things to do"

Im not trying to act like Im running anything. I merely was posting the experiance I have had trying to buy this gem!

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

THAT WAS MY CUZZIN MUSTANG WITHT THOSE WHEELS AND I KNO FOR A FACT THAT HE DIDNT STEAL THEM,,,,,,CAN I STILL SUE DIS FAGGOT,,,,,

AND I CAN TYPE PERFECTLY BUT I GUESS IM JUST GHETTO AND LIKE TO TYPE THIS WAY

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
THAT WAS MY CUZZIN MUSTANG WITHT THOSE WHEELS AND I KNO FOR A FACT THAT HE DIDNT STEAL THEM,,,,,,CAN I STILL SUE DIS FAGGOT,,,,,

AND I CAN TYPE PERFECTLY BUT I GUESS IM JUST GHETTO AND LIKE TO TYPE THIS WAY

I know leo n his coupe if they where black n chrome lip thats his shit and how does this guy know they were stolen or are stolen theres like a billion sets of fr's wtf... One thing dont go with another u pist about him flaking and know u acusing a member of being a thief wooooow....

--------------------

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

CAUSE HE SAYS THOSE SAN FRANCISCO CAPS HE HAS ON THE WHEELS HE SAYS SOME GUY POSTED THAT HIS WHEELS WERE STOLEN AND DEY HAD SAN FRANCISCO CAPS ON THEM

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
CAUSE HE SAYS THOSE SAN FRANCISCO CAPS HE HAS ON THE WHEELS HE SAYS SOME GUY POSTED THAT HIS WHEELS WERE STOLEN AND DEY HAD SAN FRANCISCO CAPS ON THEM

Stangboy, I'll apologize for this and this only. I don't know for any fact or have any proof the wheels were stolen. As I told you when you called me, about the same time there was a post about missing FR's with SF caps. That scared me off of buying them. I'll admit I was wrong by posting this.

Still not cool that you flaked 2x on the car though.

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

BRO I APOLLOGIZE FOR FLAKIN ON THE BIGGEST FLAKEK OF ALL TIME

ALL I WANT IS A BOXING MATCH ME AND U ONE ON ONE,,,NOT TRYNA THREAT U OR ANYTHING RELATED TO WEAPONS LIKE U DID,,,,ALL I WANT IS TO WIP YOUR ASS

LET ME KNO WEN AND WER PLEASE

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
BRO I APOLLOGIZE FOR FLAKIN ON THE BIGGEST FLAKEK OF ALL TIME

ALL I WANT IS A BOXING MATCH ME AND U ONE ON ONE,,,NOT TRYNA THREAT U OR ANYTHING RELATED TO WEAPONS LIKE U DID,,,,ALL I WANT IS TO WIP YOUR ASS

LET ME KNO WEN AND WER PLEASE

You bringing the car? [Big Grin]

[ November 08, 2011, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

IL GIVE U THE CAR FOR FREE IF WE BOX

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJz05PuVO4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

is this fight gonna b like this one?

--------------------

88cobraclone
¯
Member # 10958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88cobraclone  Ford pictures for 88cobraclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we bet on this fight?¿ if so I got money on STANGBOY lmk if anybody got money on Haulindick motorsport, lol JK JK JK JK!! But seriously I got money on this fight [Big Grin]
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

DIS FUCKEN PUSSY FART DOSENT WAN TO TO BOX

I NEVER BEEN DIS PISSED OFF DISS MOTHER FUCKER TRYNA TAG ME AS A THIEF

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

leo5.0
¯
Member # 8718

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo5.0  Ford pictures for leo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf this mother fucker trynna say my shit stolen better check wat u say bro
Posts: 79 | From: east san jose | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by leo5.0:
wtf this mother fucker trynna say my shit stolen better check wat u say bro

Nope never said anything about you at all, was directed at Stangboy..............
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

HE IS THE OWNER OF THE WHEELS THAT ARE NOT STOLEN,,,SO HOW AM I THE THIEF

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

[ November 08, 2011, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com